Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran1285 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree Sonakshi looks a lot like Reena, but she also looks a lot like her mum Poonam.

Poonam Sinha played Hrithik Roshan's mom is Jodha Akbar and if anyone can remember her you can see the resembelence Sonakshi has with her mom.

Shatrughan Sinha, Sonakshi Sinha and Poonam Sinha at Art Brunch Journey V in Alliance with NGO Passages
simran1285 thumbnail

Also, Sonakshi was born in 1987 and Reena Roy married Pakistani cricketer, Mohsin Khan in 1983.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Her mom is Poonam but  which poonam? the one from the movie Yeh Vaada raha?
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know who this woman is.. but its not ponam dillion thy r talking abt...

even i thought it was her
but i remember i saw ponam dillion in jeena issi ka naam hai where i learnt it was not her
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poonam sinha is sonakshi's mom but Poonam dhillon is an actress..

Originally posted by: qwww

yes she resembles her mom. Guess Shatru had to have a mistress who looks just like his wife. Actually I think he was dating both of them at the same time before he decided to get married to Poonam. It ust be really awkward for this girl to be asked about her dad's ex.

i was just browsing away.. when i stumbled upon this article.. he was with Reena even after his marriage..πŸ˜†

http://guyanafriends.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/26110829731/m/68410572141
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
some misc but interesting quotes/facts of the Reena/Shatru affair..πŸ˜†

The pain and the pleasure of the Reena-Shatrughan Sinha affair.

"My relationship with Reena was intense, pious and personal. People said after my marriage that Reena's feeling for me had changed. In fact, it grew more intense. I am grateful that she gave me her company for seven years." - Shatru

"I prayed and wished that Shatru would at least marry my daughter and make her his second wife. He did not love her and had been just fooling around with her. Reena told me it was love. I told her it was a mistake." - Reena's mother

"The truth is that I did step aside and gave Reena a clear field, but Shatru didn't want to marry a girl whose fidelity was in doubt. I was aware that they revived their old romance after our marriage." - Shatru's wife

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Shatru didn't want to marry a girl whose fidelity was in doubt.

So Shatru was very loyal huh that he was questioning someone else's fidelity! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Wah!

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

So Shatru was very loyal huh that he was questioning someone else's fidelity! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Wah!

Shatru should have been booted by both women.. 😑..πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
both poonams are actresses. But your right sallufan, it can't be that poonam from YVR because she was looking so young and beautiful in a recent award function