Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I think considering the big list of loopholes and mistakes in here, it was still quite a decent and enjoyable episode. That's something quite remarkable. First of all, like already mentioned, I think the kid who plays Viju deserves special mention. I don't watch GG so I haven't seen him there, but I remember him from a lot of TV commercials and I think not only is he cute, he also performed really well yesterday. 😃 Especially when he was trying to convince his mom that he saw Ramesh uncle doing the killing, his expressions seemed so realistic. Would be great if they bring him back for more episodes. 😊

There were certainly bloopers - the fingerprints on the gun as already mentioned was a big mistake that I'm surprised they didn't notice. Also why did Ramesh bring and keep the journalist's body in his house? If Rashmi was supposed to be a culprit, they definitely didn't show it properly in the end (she was portrayed as an innocent). Also this is not exactly a blooper, but I found it a little unnatural that Daya sir let the kids accompany him into the house when there were supposedly dangerous people inside. I feel this is a screenplay problem, he would've asked them to wait in a safe place instead.

Also as mentioned, I think the episode title was quite misleading. I thought it would be something involving Daya sir getting more clues with the help of the kids, but sadly the episode got kinda generic towards the end and went downhill, when it could've been so much better. But despite that, I think the positives were more than the negatives for once.

Daya sir's scenes with the kids were fantastic! 😃 This is a side of him I really like to see, and it's always pure gold - this one was no exception. Abhi sir was fantastic too, and it was so nice to see our duo investigating properly together for a considerable amount of time. This was something missing since such a long time, and I was truly happy to see this! 😊 The rest of the team wasn't given much screen time sadly (especially Vivek and Tasha), this is something I hope they rectify in the coming episodes. The plot was quite good and very promising, I just wish they had kept it up till the end. I guess Sachin and Kajal were OK in their scenes.

The forensic scene was a disappointment because of Freddy's tomfoolery as usual , but I think the editing in that part was good because they dealt with the bullet recovery technique quite quickly instead of prolonging it like before. Direction by Rajan sir was very good for most of the part. I think the supporting actors were quite good today, especially the boy who played Viju. I wish they expanded the role of the girl a bit too. FW should really start listing the names of the supporting actors in the credits too, we've had some very good ones so far and it would be great to know their names.

Although it could have been much better and didn't live up to its full potential, there were quite a lot of positives and despite the flaws I didn't really feel bored at any point, so I think this is to its credit. 😊 I just wish to see ACP sir back soon.
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID_HD

But you can open the Gutur Gu here in IF. You dont have to see him performing.

Oh ok understood what you mean. I did check the forum there too he is only addressed with his screen name "Cheeku"

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Daya sir's scenes with the kids were fantastic! 😃 This is a side of him I really like to see, and it's always pure gold - this one was no exception.

Perfectly said. Same here love that side of him.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I went to the "Ghar Ki Baat" forum and our Super Star's name is Jay Thakkar

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
smart boy.....
good job jay 👏
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a pic Prabha di...!! Cute Boy.... 😊
prabha. thumbnail
Yep Jay is super cute and knows his job well, could give a few tips to many permanent members on the show.
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked it.....not a grt one but better than most of the recent episodes....that little boy was awesome....Daya was looking fabulous with kids...Adi sir's superb acting as usual....but at the end of the day it was Abhi-Daya jodi who stole the show.... 😃 😃