Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it amrita...😳.......!!
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Heheee...!

But I was a ball dance !! LOL !! 
Kya karenge puri party me warna....He can sing and dance...Multi-tasking...ROFL !!

Babes, you can read the lady in red part part.....An intense ShaNak dance scene I wrote beforeπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_fan

loved it amrita...😳.......!!

Thanks babesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.....missed you last night😭
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: amrita2010

Babes, you can read the lady in red part part.....An intense ShaNak dance scene I wrote beforeπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haila...I meant...I want a ball dance sequence...I have mistyped it as "I was a ball dance"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I have read your lady in red scene...Awesome !😳
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Haila...I meant...I want a ball dance sequence...I have mistyped it as "I was a ball dance"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I have read your lady in red scene...Awesome !😳

ThnaksπŸ˜›
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣How did I miss you were a ball dance part 😲🀣🀣
Sorry babes, I'm out of control nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Amrita ...today was my OS reading day adn I end up seeing Shantanu Khandelwal on a kissing spree..🀣🀣🀣🀣 First it was Beeni's Different Strokes ....and now yours...You are mine...loved it dear...adn loved the mark of possession he left ...loved it alot....Loved it dear and hope to read more from you.

CV's me demanding a kiss again.....!!!!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I so want my Shanak to kiss.
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
@Krishna; Thanks babes πŸ€—
Thanks for the lovely words, they meant alot for me.

So you are floating in the sea of kissing booths todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm all in with you in this kissing thingy, I too wanna see them kissing....but before that we have to know whether they use colgate or close-up brand of toothpaste, as one of those have the right of kissing allowing on screen.

P.S. This is something I heard from a different forum as we demanded a kissing scene between the leads.
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrita2010

Jyothi, my sweet babes.....now don't go gaga over thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This won't happen, but at least we could imagine them like this as this would be their feelingsπŸ˜•
Thanks for your lovely words

thanks amrita but really u made me go gaga over it but i know that wont happen but i can dream abt it naa i loved it, gentle kiss part was just woow  from where do u get these ideas from they are really
coool
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
@Jyothi; Now you are trying to reveal the truth in front of allπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I get the ideas from ShaNak....Their looks....gestures.....Sometimes, their convos....colours and objects shown in the serial....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Now don't get heart attacksπŸ˜‰

I know I'm a gone case, and no one could ever help me with itπŸ˜‰
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear amrita!!!
this is exactly like the scene i had wanted to happen..wow so romantic!!and shaan is so oooo naughty!!he has to learn ot be mild with her!
superb dear!u are a great writer!dont worry all of us are gone cases u have our company always with ShaNak leading us to sicu shortly!