23 seconds of silent love

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7rxxKONro[/YOUTUBE]

Saavan scene where for the first time - love is evident in both of their expressions.

How well they expressed their feelings without a single word spoken.  Not only their eyes - small quiver of Sachis lips and   slight movement of Shravans throat were so expressive!!!

Sachi seemed to say " How much more do I have to suffer for making you marry me? Dont you see that I love you and depend on you? Dont you have any responsibility for me? Why are you so cruel?

Shravan says  " I am really really very sorry , I never wanted or never imagined that you would have to go through this .  I will never ever let you suffer like this. I feel like killing myself for what I have done to you."

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow yes even i liked that scene so much...they spoke thru their eyes..but Shravan would still not realize his deep love for Sanchi..it will take some more months i think...probably jealousy might bring out the love he has hidden deep inside himself.
sunaina02 thumbnail
You are right .

Shravan is not yet fully aware of love but he is now feeling sorry for Sachi and is remorseful.

A mans love  for a woman consists of different elements:

- physical desire for her
- urge to protect her
- need to depend on her
- feeling jealous and possesive

For Shravans case - second and hird are alteady there.  first one is slighly evident and the last one is there but has not registered in conscious mind of shravan.
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it will register...he felt restless when that goon told that this girl is now belong to us..he was angry hearing those words...he could not bear when someone was assualting sanchi.
he was restless when someone was claiming on sanchi. he was despodent seeing sanchi in pain, he could not bear when sanchi's eyes were questioning him...

scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww, this was so cute :). If this isn't love, I don't know what is.
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, this scene was so much expressive
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome scene felt the love; love the way shravan  held sanchi
cant wait to see more love scenes b/ween them and to see them actually fall in love with each other
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshniv3

awesome scene felt the love; love the way shravan  held sanchi
cant wait to see more love scenes b/ween them and to see them actually fall in love with each other

You are right  - Shravan has never hugged Sachi before ( only in Sachis dreams may be). So it was there first real hug and both of them seemed never to let the other go away ever. May be Shravan will not spell it out soon but his hug gave the message that Sachi is his and he will never part for her.  Sachi is angry and extremely hurt by Shravan but she clings to him forprotections and support . She might fight him out but wont leave him. 
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it is lovely scene indeed❤️