Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...That's what Sakshi deserves for her Intentions!🀒...But the Way Alekh Was Pushing Her Around the Room Like A Ping Pong Ball, Before He Threw Her Out Was Hilarious!!🀣...Tomorrow He's Gonna Give Her A Piece Of His Mind For Badmouthing Ragini!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

excatly🀣
first she trying to take a sadi palce now..she is trying to make a ragi bad in allu eeys..she gonna get her dose tmmorow soon πŸ‘ 🀣
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...That's what Sakshi deserves for her Intentions!🀒...But the Way Alekh Was Pushing Her Around the Room Like A Ping Pong Ball, Before He Threw Her Out Was Hilarious!!🀣...Tomorrow He's Gonna Give Her A Piece Of His Mind For Badmouthing Ragini!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

🀣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

I can imagine that🀣
seriosuly πŸ˜†
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

excatly🀣
first she trying to take a sadi palce now..she is trying to make a ragi bad in allu eeys..she gonna get her dose tmmorow soon πŸ‘ 🀣

🀣🀣...Yeah Sania...Waiting To See Both Alekh n Ragini Bajao Sakshi!πŸ€£πŸ‘
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

🀣🀣...Yeah Sania...Waiting To See Both Alekh n Ragini Bajao Sakshi!πŸ€£πŸ‘

najoo sakshi 🀣 OMG πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

now that was my favourite scene.....btw.....how did that sofa get there......if i remember correctly.....the saofa was replaced by a bench kinda thingy.....we had a discussion on how uncomfortable sakhshi would  be sleepling on it......did vasu put it there.....it means later on.....sakhshi will get her way in the room........she will eventually sleep in the same room as alekh.....akhir she has to prove alekh as the father na.......i hope the room is haunted by sadhna......that would be lovely.πŸ˜†

i hope ragini comes there everynight wearing a white sari and carrying a candle....pretending to be sadi's ghost.πŸ˜‰
Edited by unhappyviewer - 13 years ago
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jo log dil ke sasbe kareeb hote hai unse judi har cheez unki yaad dilati ahi aur gar koi unki cheez istamal kare toh allu done best
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">now that was my favourite scene.....btw.....how did that sofa get there......if i remember correctly.....the saofa was replaced by a bench kinda thingy.....we had a discussion on how uncomfortable sakhshi would be sleepling on it......did vasu put it there.....it means later on.....sakhshi will get her way in the room........she will eventually sleep in the same room as alekh.....akhir she has to prove alekh as the father na.......i hope the room is haunted by sadhna......that would be lovely.πŸ˜†

<div></div>i hope ragini comes there everynight wearing a white sari and carrying a candle....pretending to be sadi's ghost.πŸ˜‰</font>

u r last comment omg 🀣
bidaai se haunted bidaai ho jayega🀣
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I too was laughing & that scene was Fantastic both Angad & sulgna were fantastic😊
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJANA

πŸ˜†I too was laughing & that scene was Fantastic both Angad & sulgna were fantastic😊

yeah πŸ˜† πŸ˜†