sadi ka bed sadi ka sofa =))

Posted: 13 years ago
omggggggggggggggg this is so funny 🤣
today i watched bidaai after long time man...the director showing the same thing was happening with sadi in the beggining 😡 didnt liked it..the same way sadi used to say alkeh ji she also said it..the way sadi enter 1st time..and sakshi scene was also very similar allu also got angry @ sadi for coming to his room but this time he was angry sakshi sat on bed where sadi used to sit and sofa too 😆
I know, LOL 🤣

I was like laughing when that happened..

First she sat on the bed..Then he's like 'Yahan sirf Sadhna baithi hain'..
Then she fell on the sofa, and he was like-- 'Yahan par bhi sirf Sadhna bait sakthi hain'..
Yeh poora room Sadhna ka hain 🤣

Sakshi must be thinking- Yeh Sadhna exactly baithi kahan pe thi? Sofa pe ya bed pe? 🤣
Originally posted by Ashrozia

I know, LOL 🤣

I was like laughing when that happened..

First she sat on the bed..Then he's like 'Yahan sirf Sadhna baithi hain'..
Then she fell on the sofa, and he was like-- 'Yahan par bhi sirf Sadhna bait sakthi hain'..
Yeh poora room Sadhna ka hain 🤣

Sakshi must be thinking- Yeh Sadhna exactly baithi kahan pe thi? Sofa pe ya bed pe? 🤣

nahi yaar sofe pe toh soti thi naa...🤣
bed pe baith thi 🤣
Yeah yeah..That's what LOL!
Sakshi must be thinking that Sadhna occupied the whole room 🤣

Yeah yeah..That's what LOL!
Sakshi must be thinking that Sadhna occupied the whole room 🤣
I think she should have asked Alekh..."Sadhna kahan par NAHIN baithi thi"😆..it would have been easier😆
LOL, Bani..
Was she in a condition to ask even that? 🤣

She just made it all the more worse for herself by calling Ragini a liar in front of him, LOL.

LOL, Bani..
Was she in a condition to ask even that? 🤣

She just made it all the more worse for herself by calling Ragini a liar in front of him, LOL.
ulta chaal ho gaya.😊..apna kabar khoob khod li.....I think Sakshi should have done her homework..she miscalculated Alekh-Ragini's relationship...on a serious note, Alekh-Ragini relationship is one of the most cherished ones in Bidaai from the beginning...
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

<div></div><font color="#000099">ulta chaal ho gaya.😊..apna kabar khoob khod li.....I think Sakshi should have done her homework..she miscalculated Alekh-Ragini's relationship...on a serious note, Alekh-Ragini relationship is one of the most cherished ones in Bidaai from the beginning...</font>

u mean ho gaye and apni right 😆
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

ulta chaal ho gaya.😊..apna kabar khoob khod li.....I think Sakshi should have done her homework..she miscalculated Alekh-Ragini's relationship...on a serious note, Alekh-Ragini relationship is one of the most cherished ones in Bidaai from the beginning...

Hehee..Now she must be thinking that Ragini has this whole army behind her. 😆

Anyway, as for RagLekh..Absolutely. Ragini and Aalekh have been my favorite characters since the very start. The actors too..M glad they stayed :)
These 2 ka bond is really special. So pure, so lovely..So cute, so understanding. I just love these 2. Ragini understands him really well..I liked that scene when he comes and asks her about her feelings towards Tammy ke Papa. N she so clearly understood that he wasn't wanting to know exactly that, but something else..Hehe. So cute 😳
😆😆...That's what Sakshi deserves for her Intentions!🤢...But the Way Alekh Was Pushing Her Around the Room Like A Ping Pong Ball, Before He Threw Her Out Was Hilarious!!🤣...Tomorrow He's Gonna Give Her A Piece Of His Mind For Badmouthing Ragini!😆👏