Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dmg222

dont lose hope... SR has been through soo much and they r still together. even when armaan came back.. everyone was postive that is going to be ar but that didnt happen..

i sill have hope๐Ÿ˜Š

good thinking.. I guess we shouldnt be so much hyper abt. the unaired promo and countless baseless rumors!!!! 
princess1 thumbnail

They are showing SHILPA AANAND COME BACK .....as Fiasco.....OMG....DMG Creative team is losing from every angle....lolz...!!

If actress has to come to FB and saying that ARSHI is not happening.....and when she was bring for this story.....wow....what a blunder CVS has make with twisted Color...!!

KW was keeped in the show ...because KSG is not around....and Was married to their Portrayal RIDDHIMA lolz...!!

Original protagonists has make a SAGA and GaGA....and Make Blunder out of CVS DMG !!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess1

They are showing SHILPA AANAND COME BACK .....as Fiasco.....OMG....DMG Creative team is losing from every angle....lolz...!!

If actress has to come to FB and saying that ARSHI is not happening.....and when she was bring for this story.....wow....what a blunder CVS has make with twisted Color...!!

KW was keeped in the show ...because KSG is not around....and Was married to their Portrayal RIDDHIMA lolz...!!

Original protagonists has make a SAGA and GaGA....and Make Blunder out of CVS DMG !!

wat do u mean????

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nothing iz rumour..everything is interconnected..
Rush_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

this week is horror week, it is scarey then halloween for sure, everwhere we turn we get heartattack news!! i am about to pass out for sure, now i am even scared to check my inbox!!

If it is scary like halloween, eat lots of halloween candy  and abhi happy hojhao dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ  anything can happen.. after all the FB promo blunder of testing waters, CVs might change their mind, not air the promo coz itna jhootha pad chuka hain already on FB๐Ÿ˜† and SA leaving is not true.. they might continue with
ARSH story and we get happy SR and ARSHu in the end!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i am not negative but i am hurt, despite getting the c-ngiht scene and intense of siddhima we still not going to see it b/c of those cvs!! we deserve to see those scene no matter  what the plot should not be change at all b/c of someone, this si not fair, siddhima are married and they deserve have c-night and we also deserve to see those scene in the screen, i will so not tolerate this nonsense now!!!
princess1 thumbnail
Shilpu....!!

SA was brought back for ARSHI story....!! and new character ...!!

and Now ......they said Arshi ...is not happening.....
then SA comeback in the show.....is become FIASCO by CVS>.....they did not keep the word......!!

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
did u guys read KW message .. i feel so bad for him๐Ÿ˜’.. i hate whoever is making this stupid rumor
Rush_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Is something airing on TV right now???? what is happening plzzzz tell me
princess1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

i am not negative but i am hurt, despite getting the c-ngiht scene and intense of siddhima we still not going to see it b/c of those cvs!! we deserve to see those scene no matter  what the plot should not be change at all b/c of someone, this si not fair, siddhima are married and they deserve have c-night and we also deserve to see those scene in the screen, i will so not tolerate this nonsense now!!!

Exactly my point...if scenes are already shot....KW and JW worked so hard...we deserve to see this scenes....!! Why deleted....

CVS use the dummy and finish this show man....this is too much ....and really hurting everyone ...!!