Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Fary, I wasn't planning to watch it anyway. For me, DMG ended with SR's remarriage. And they lived happily ever after.

Me too. For me also DMG last air date was Sept 10th and the serial ended with SR's second marriage and they lived a life filled with love.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

Definitely.Count me in. I have official boycott of this stupid show.

me tooo..I will nwatch it 4 sure..BUT I WANTED to see Sid wink............😉
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: psarada

Me too. For me also DMG last air date was Sept 10th and the serial ended with SR's second marriage and they lived a life filled with love.

for me too
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
well what sid it's liek 100% confirmed he'll turn out to be the villain tehy have butchered th emost amazng chracter ever created
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fary, they'll do ANYTHING to justify AR. Because other than villifying Sid, there is no way they can restore Armaan and Riddhima characters or justify their track. Because its IMPOSSIBLE to betray a guy like Sid, who's all good and has done nothing but love her.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
whatever it's over for me
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Fary, they'll do ANYTHING to justify AR. Because other than villifying Sid, there is no way they can restore Armaan and Riddhima characters or justify their track. Because its IMPOSSIBLE to betray a guy like Sid, who's all good and has done nothing but love her.

it still doesnt make sense to make sid neg.............afterall that he has done.....his character was no where to be shown with greyness...........its simply a cheap tactic
LOL whatelse is there. They destroyed Ridz character, Armaan character and now Sid by making him a villain

Hats off to cvs for this. For them everyone will be scared to marry a girl because what if she goes back and do the PURE thing with her ex
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whoever is online now.....the link to the new AT is on pg 134....
I have made it on behalf of shru as she is not able to due to comp probs.....

Please dont take stress over this show......if possible (which I know is hard)..........dont lose hope ......(m saying this even after the horrendous promo is aired)......

U guys can choose to come join some of is PJs at the CC as well......

take care all......
Rab Raakha🤗

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago