LVraaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

|||||~. .❤️. ..~ZDE Present~.. .❤️. ~|||||
|||||~. .❤️. ..<<~Kiss & Make Up OS~>>.. .❤️. ~|||||

|||~. .❤️. ..PROMOSss.. .❤️. ~|||

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6q6xWN8dKM[/YOUTUBE]

|||~. .❤️. ..Part 1.. .❤️. ~|||

Party Scene:-

" I can't believe I'm here", Geet thoughts' Geet glanced around the foyer of the large home in Lake Forest and she took a sip of fruit punch' If Dev hadn't invited her to this party honoring her first successful as one of the top 10 art directors, over the past 3 months, Geet knew she'd probably be spending another Saturday night cleaning her closets and doing house chores'

PINKY : Woww' ! Such a grand party.. Sachi Geet, you're damn lucky.. You
              have 2 guys who loves you madly'Haiyye, I wish I'm not married..
              (sighed,sid frowned slightly)

DEV : Heyy guys'(comes a voice from behind) Wow Geet, you look'

PARI: Like a pari right'

DEV : Aur tum bhi.. (smile cheekily,winked)

PARI : Well, Thank you.. (blushing slightly)

DEV: This party going to be the best and you will never forget it..
              (he lifted a bottle of imported beer to his lips) C'mon.. (he jerked his
              arm) There's dancing outside'      

The pounding bass grew louder the closer they get to the pool' Surprisingly Geet didn't mind the noise' The 'Baamulaiza'music had a rap and reggae rhythm that made her want to let go of her inhibitions' But, other than Pinky , Adi and Pari, Geet didn't know a soul' Whom would she dance with? Once outside, Geet realized she needn't have worried' Other than a few couples grinding, the poolside was a mass of individuals caught up in the riotous beat'

DEV : Friends, please welcome our most awaited guest'.Mrss..(he paused,clears
              his throat) I mean MissGeet Handa..Let's congratulate her for being one of
              the top 10 art directors and'and (he paused,grin)she's going to open her
             official studio gallery very soon' So to Geet !! (he gives warm hug to Geet
              and kissed her on cheeks)

Everyone started clapping, hooting for her' Some even came up to her to let her know how brilliant she is' Geet lost track of Dev, Pari,Adi and Pinky in a matter of minutes' But instead of wasting time searching for her friends, Geet had a second glass of fruit punch without realizing there is an alcohol in it and socialized' When her head started to spin and her shoes began to pinch, Geet grabbed another drink from a passing waiter, plopped down in the first empty deck chair she saw, and kicked off the heels' " I should've known I'd see you here", the familiar voice sent a shiver up Geet's spine' She turned her head... Next to her, dressed dashingly, in black pants and he's put on a dark black shirt' "He actually looks... Well.. Quite nice... Quite goodlooking",Geet thoughts...

The fruit punch, which had been sliding down smooth as silk, took a wrong turn' Geet gasped and began to cough' Taking the napkin Maan held out to her, Geet swiped at her watering eyes' She took her time to regain her composure' Geet took a deep breath, plastered a sassy smile on her face.. "Are you following me?" she said boldly ' Maan dropped his gaze from her face to her dress "Tum bahut Khoobsurat ho'"' Normally Geet would have blushed' Instead she brought the beer bottle to her lips and took a long drink, determined to project a cool confidence' Still, she couldn't help the liquid heat that pooled low in her belly at the smoldering desire in his eyes'

MAAN : I didn't know you drink beer(he said when the silence lengthened)

GEET: There's a lot about me you don't know.. (More than a
          little light headed, Meher leaned back in her chair)

MAAN : Did you really designed that? (he asked in curt voice)

GEET : (leaning forward, she trailed a finger down his cheek) You know,
              you really are a foxy hunk'

MAAN : (his lips twitched) How much have you had to drink?

Geet tilted her head, pulling her brows together' Was Maan insinuating she was drunk? She hadn't had that much to drink... Two or three glasses of fruit punch ' A beer' Or was it two?, she thoughts' Geet swallowed a giggle and shrugged'

GEET : You know..I just hate youuuu!! (giggles and showed her tongue to Maan)

MAAN : (guilty expresion) C'mon' I'll take you home' (he rose and held out his hand)

Instead of taking his hand, Geet took another sip of beer and said the first thing that popped into her head...

GEET : I think I'm going to call you Mr. 3D.. Dhusht Daanav aur Dreammyyy!!

Apparently realizing that getting Geet to leave wasn't going to be easy, Maan sat back down, and an indulgent smile tipped his lips' " hey gorgeous".. Geet turned toward the amused masculine voice' A black haired man who looked vaguely familiar crouched down next to her chair' The man slanted a sideways glance at Maan before turning back to Geet and holding out his hand' "Rohan Kapur".. Geet gave him a once over that normally she'd have never pulled off without blushing' The alcohol was making her bold, and she liked the feeling'

GEET : Time to move on,(she murmured to herself)

MAAN : Kyaa?

GEET : Time to get my mind off you (Geet thoughts, she cleared her throat,
             ignoring Maan and smiled brightly at Rohan) Care to dance?

ROHAN : I would love to dance' Sexy.. (gives naughty stare at Geet)

When Geet had to resist the urge to giggle again, she realized the alcohol must be affecting her more than she realized'

MAAN : Too bad you're leaving' (he cast a pointed glance at Rohan, then
               shifted his gaze back to Geet) I'm afraid you're stuck with me'

Rohan opened his mouth, but the look on Maan's face must have reminded him of where he needed to go' Still, he took a moment to grab Geet's hand and bring it to his lips'

ROHAN : It was a pleasure meeting you' I hope we see each other again real
              soon'

Geet sighed as he disappered into the crowd' Though Rohan didn't make her heartbeat the slightest bit fast, he'd seemed like a good guy'

GEET:   What nice manners'

MAAN : (he snorted) Rohan's a real gentleman'

There was an edge to the words, and Geet got the feeling that at the moment Maan didn't like Rohan that much' But it didn't matter' After tonight she probably wouldn't see either of them again' Suddenly, unexpectedly, a dark cloud settled over her, and tears pushed against the backs of her lids' But Geet wasn't about to get all weepy and maudlin' This was her night to shine and have some fun' She blinked the moisture back, slipped on her shoes, and stood'[I/]

GEET : C'mon, handsome' Time to chance pe dance' It's on my
                 List.. (smile cheekily)

MAAN : List? (confused)

GEET : Something that I've always wanted to do' (she grabbed Maan's
               hand and pulled him to his feet' All eyes on them and the
               spot light pointing to their direction)

[I]Pee loon tere neelay neelay nainon se shabnam,
Pee loon tere geelay geelay honthon ki sargam,
Pee loon hai peenay ka mausam,

Geet shoved her step forward, and Maan's body against her with every swivel of her hips' They were so close that they can feel each other heartbeats'

(Tere sang ishq taari hai,
Tere sang ik khumari hai,
Tere sang chain bhi mujhko,
Tere sang bekraari hai,)-(2)

Tere bin jee nahi lagda,
tere bin jee nahi sakda
Tujhpe hai haare maine vaare do jahan,
kurbaan, meharbaan, ke main toh kurbaan,
Sun le zara, tera kurbaan'

Beads of perspiration dampened Geet's skin, and her heart raced' Waves of longing washed over her' If she closed her eyes she could almost believe they were falling in love all over again'

Shaam ko milun jo main tujhe,
Toh bura subah na jaane tu kuch maan jaati hai yeh,
Har lamha, har gadi har pehar,
Hi teri yaadon se tadpa ke mujhko jalati hai yeh,
Pee loon main dheere dheere jalne ka yeh gham,
Pee loon in gore gore haanthon se hum dum,
Pee loon hai peenay ka mausam'

MAAN : Come home with me (his deep voice whispered against Geet's ear)
              Geet' (he paused, gazing at her lovingly) I want to spend some
              time with you tomorrow' Will you give my tomorrow? (he said in a
              strangled voice, aware that his cheeks are flaming)

Geet responded by planting a kiss on his cheek, she smiled and winks at Maan'

GEET : Lekin'lekin'

MAAN : (in nervous tone) Kyaa..?

GEET : In front of everyone, right now,'.(she paused,smile naughtily) You
              will oppologize to me, admit your mistake aur kaho ki' That I am
              the besttt!!

MAAN : (There's a shocked silence,he stare at Geet with eyes wide
              opened)Geet?? (trying to control his anger) Tum pagal ho kya??..

GEET : (she giggles) Okayh then, So no maafi.. no date..
              tata..buhbye..sayonaraaaa'

She barely gone three steps when she slammed into a rock hard chest' Geet started loosing her balance' She fell backward, but Maan's strong arms reached out to steady her' Her skin turned to gooseflesh'Maan has little smile on his face and his hands lingered for a moment longer before droopping to his side' *mahi ve mahiii famous tune enlighten up the moment*

TO BE CONT....

😳 😉

p/s: to all silent readers yu may just press 'Like' instead of Comments.. as to all loud nd pretty much alive readerss 🤣 Plsss do drop some Commentsss as well.. Till then, dont say alvida phir milenge chalte chalteee~ 😳 haveeee funnnnnnzz to be in Maneet Mahi Ve landzzzz!!
😆 😆 Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LVraaz thumbnail
~|||~. .❤️. ..Part 2.. .❤️. ~|||

MAAN:  It was your command, that i did not heed... I am guilty... I didn't fulfil my wish....my 
              promises   Any sentence you pass,w ill be accepted by me... this difficulty of mine...
              Only   then it vanish...

GEET : (giggles slightly) Why did you shout to me earlier?? It's bad manners'The next time
              before you shout at a girl' Think twice' (release her hand from Maan, she looked other
              way)

MAAN: Who has the time to think of someone else?? I can only be this audacious with you' (He
              took 3 steps forward to Geet) I'm sorry....

GEET :  Kyuu?? Hum aapke hain kaun?? (giggles, she comes closer to Maan)

MAAN : (smile lovingly,cupped her face) Geet' Sabse alag,sabse pyara 'the best wife that I    
               could ever imagine'(he said after a pause)Lekin' Hoshiarpur is Hoshiarpur' Aur 
               Geet is Geet' Both special and different from the rest' Both one and only....Both  don't
               need to change for anyone' To understand them both' to love them both' the others
               must change'

GEET : (For a second she stare in silence)Right! You couldn't tell me earlier'?? Nedlessly, so
              many hours of effort were wasted' in selecting this churail's dress.. (Both burst into
              laughing and for the first time Geet sees Maan's laughing from his heart..

They continue dancing again and Maan goes on saying,

MAAN : You know Geet'. From my childhood till now, I was leading my life in confusion'
               grew  up in Delhi'I have two brothers, Dev aur Vicky while Sameera is my childhood
               friend, and we are always there for each other since the day my parents passed away'
               We spent a lot of time together, playing, and sharing our inner most thoughts.. As
               time  goes by, we fell in love'(long pause, in angry tone) But, she too left me, my whole
               life and my preception towards women and love was changed 'I was never completely
               happy' Yes I had a dreams'But after meeting you..Your dreams became my  dreams
                ..Your life became my life.. May you always get what you want.. This was my dreams..
                I  don't want anything from life..Maan's life begins and end with Geet only...

Tears start rolling down on Geet's rosy cheeks' Geet try to say something but Maan
 Sshhh her and continue saying...

MAAN: And I've realised that'Life is not meant to be lived so seriously' Nor with so much
              confusion' Life is meant to be lived the way Geet lives it.. Laughing,playing,dancing,
              On the tip of one's toes! (both chuckles)' And ever since jab we met, I found out'That
              even if I go really far away from India, India is never far from me' Because whatever 
              happens' I am my punjabi father's punjabi son... Aur his girlfriend... His wife..Will      
              always be a punjabi girl just like Geet' (his voice lowered to a husky whisper)

GEET : Ji' ??(she feels jolt of surprised)

MAAN : (in husky voice) Haa, Geet!..tum' I've fallen in love with you, Ms.Hoshiarpur Express..
               (smile lovingly) Because you make my life very lively' . For a second just assume this
               is not a game,'Toh?? If Maan truly loves Geet, toh? What if today, Maan ask Geet' If
               she would complete Geet's incomplete dream? And if today Maan says Geet...
               I love you? (he knees down on his toe) Mujhse shaadi karogi??
               (he said after a paused)

Geet gives Maan a long look and Maan stare back with so much loves and passions through his eyes expression' Geet stares at at Maan, trembling slightly and,saying nothing'

~The Famous MAHII Tune as B/G score~
Mahii...Ho ho hooo ho... Mahii x3
O hooo ho hooo x2...Mahiii Ve Mahiii.. Mahi ve..
Mahiii...Mahii...

All cameras start to flashing around them' Everyone started clapping and hooting' Dev was feeling slighty jealous but at the same time he's happy for Geet' Pinky and Pari smile widely and gives each other high five while Adi with his wicked laugh "hergh herghhh"'Both Maan and Geet just stare at each other for a long time' Tears start rolling down Geet's on cheeks' Maan kissed Geet's hand and kissed her tears away' They were just staring at each other' Staring and staring' The noise of loud music and the crowd suddenly faded' After some time, they are back into their sense' Maan pulled Geet closer to him' Geet look up and meet his eyes, and something fearful starts to pound within her'Suddenly Geet cannot control herself anymore, she started feeling dizzy , end up throwing up on Maan's shirt' Maan is annoyed at the same time shocked..Two hundred people are staring at them with cameras flashing around..The media people didn't leave any chances for their cover stories' As Geet look at all the faces gazing at her, some hostile,some astonished,some amused' And without looking anyone in the eye, Geet back out from the dance floor,walk quickly,stumbling slightly, towards the end of the garden'

Then, when she's far enough away, she sink down onto the grass' Geet bury her head in her hands and feel tears oozing out of her eyes' "This should have been such a wonderful,happy occasion' Why can't you spare me for once Papaji??"she murmured to herself.. She sit without moving, staring down at the ground.. "hmm I wish I could just sit here forever, without having see any if them ever again..especially woh..i cant even say his name.."she murmured, sighed heavily in anger..And then Geet hears Adi,Pari and Pinky calling out her name.. She low across the grass, But as Geet looks up, her heart gives an almighty flip and she feels something hard blocking her throat..She doesn't believe it' It's him' It's Maan, walking across the grass,towards her' Geet stare up at him dazedly,' She had almost started to believe that Dev was right, and Maan only existed in her imagination' She breaks off and shake her head' Geet doesn't know what she thoughts anymore'

P/S: hailaaa i gues my OS going to be a little bit longer than i thought..😆 last part will be up soon but that's only depending on the response and feeback from my lovely readerss.. 😉😛 havee funn for now!! nd plzz excuse my typo .. 😆
Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice .....pls continue... pls pm me wen u update...
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay its a OS....but any prelude to what is happening or why?
but great writing ...interesting indeed

LVraaz thumbnail
@nandu.. hope yu dont mind me calling yu nandu instead of nandita... actually i just recycle this part from my previous ff..🤣too lazy to write the new one but there were a few changes here nd therr as well...just to make sure nd always keep in my mind that this is Maneet lovestory.. anyway next part will be up tomorrow and eventually yu'll understand what's going on between this most confusing couple.. 😛 thanks for commented 🤗
LVraaz thumbnail

check out the promo.. yu'll get the whole picture..maybe!!😳

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey LV,

A different approach- Drunk uninhibited Geet!!! 😆😆 and as usual the protective Maan or 3D in ur words 😉😉..
Its an interesting take...

Love,
Rev
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one shot!!
do continue with it!!!
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@LVRaaz  ... I really loved it ... do PM me if u pen down anything else