September 10th Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update...thnx a lot
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😊
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved this episode, poor Bhavesh he's so cute!! I am enjoying Karan and Aastha, Anokhi and Bhavesh scenes you are right at least MIhir and Purva are doing something right in this episode. I am glad at least they don't object to Anokhi and Bhavesh being a couple.

Shamal is adorable and I am glad Akashi noticed he bought her a gift, I cannot wait to see Monday's episode
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awwww!! I cried too.. 😭 😭 Todays epi was awesum, I got to see lots of Smriti today 😊 😊 I love her so much ❤️Edited by Zeisha143 - 13 years ago
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update and the comments. Thank you. Loved AkaSHa, Anvesh and KRiti scenes.

It seems to me that Mihir is upto something to separate AkaSha. He won't let Kshitij go out of the town. He might do something in the party and try to bring Akashi and Kshitij together. Moreover Shamar will be there. When he tries to confess his love, Mihir may do or say something so that Shamar decides against confessing and leaves.

The reason why I think Akashi accepted Kshitij's gift is to indicate that she can accept his gift and wishes as something from an acquaintance but he doen't mean anything more than that. She has moved on and he can't be given a second chance.

Edited by GGG3 - 13 years ago
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Naina :D

xx
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update.. Bavesh nd Anoki so cute together... Loved this epi.. Waiting for monday's epi
Malajiji thumbnail
Lord Ganesha comes with spreading happiness & take away our sorrow. Ganpati Bappa Moraya ...
Thanks for the update.

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
thanks a lot for all the comments everyone :) glad you like the update!

but i'm sososo excited for monday's episode! can't wait to see what happens then... :)

~Naina