brief update - 09/10/2010: Yuvi TORTURES Sandhya

Poll

Will Sandhya escape w/ Neeraj next week?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was painful to watch, not worth watching a 2nd time, so I'll make it brief, unlike others.
  • Yuvraj discovers Sandhya's phone in his jacket, and also discovers that it's on.  He listens, and Suni chachi, who opens Sandhya's door and then knocks on it, is talking to Sandhya.  Yuvi realizes what Sandhya has done.
  • Pankaj tells Neeraj that by making an enemy of Yuvraj, he's made an enemy of the entire Jagirdar family, which will be dangerous for him
  • Yuvraj goes to his room, and tells Sandhya to sleep w/ him.  He pretends to sleep.  Sandhya, thinking he's asleep, tries pulling her phone out of his pocket.  Yuvi seizes her, and confronts her on her pulling this trick on her.  He slams the phones to the ground, and tells her no phones for her from now on.
  • Sandhya tells Yuvi that he's not fit to be married to anyone.  Yuvi starts slapping and beating her.  He also brazenly tells her that he took advantage of her blindness and married her so that she wouldn't know the difference b/w him & Neeraj, but her blindness, instead of being an advantage for them, turned out to be a major handicap
  • Sarla calls Prabha, DK to the room, and they try to stop Yuvi from beating Sandhya.  Yuvi tells them of Sandhya's trick, and tells them that she now knows everything.
  • Yuvi tells Sandhya that now that she knows everything, she has to sleep w/ Neeraj and provide him a heir to prove his masculinity.  Sandhya refuses, and begs to be allowed to go to her tai, and she promises to keep his secret.  Yuvi refuses.
  • Sarla wants to help Sandhya, but after seeing the look on Prabha's face, tearfully leaves.  Suni too wants to, but after seeing DK, she too leaves.  Finally, Prabha leaves, and locks the door on Sandhya.  Sandhya is crying for Yuvraj & Mummy-ji.
No precap.  The worst episode to date 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Lord.. Just reading about it disturbs me.. 😳
bz1214 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feel terrible!
Yuvi needs to go to de mental hospital!
sweeties__angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh toh hona tah... Bt beating her wen she iz blind isnt worth it...bichari...v have another case as summi chachi..joh apna husband sai darr kar kuch nahi bolti...i hope tt she finds a way out...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This family seems to be a mafia like family.  If Suni chachi dares file for divorce, DK will try murdering her parents, which is probably why she puts up w/ it.  Yuvi today was worst - giving Sandhya no options.  Even Rohit gave Shradhya the option  of walking out of the marriage: she's a fool not to have taken it to date.  But Sandhya will need to escape - nobody in the house, except Puru, can help her.

I hope that either Puru intervenes when he hears of it and allows her to leave for her tai, or that Neeraj escapes w/ her.  Either one works for me.  Oh, and  I'd like  Yuvi's raz to be leaked, as well as the fact that the Jagirdars killed Shyamrao
thk123 thumbnail
Oh god it was so so depressing episode.😭.Yuvraz was  absolutely disgusting & worst villain. 🤢.seems .Due to his genetical problem he is also suffering from some mental problem..& Yuvraz's mom & DK were watching him beating sandhya like its some circus .😡 atlest they could hv tell him not to beat sandhya.

I think ultimately Neeraj will escape sandhya from this hell, & suni or sarla chachi  may help them..🤔
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Interesting turn... wonder how they will take the story forward... must have been difficult to watch...