Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Uma di & Ipod for the update🤗, well i have headache to see Megha & Vishal😡 hope they finish soon this track, "Vishal" is the new villain of future leap of Bandini
Well I dont know if you all remember, when Motiben killed Maulik & went to jail then Santu went to meet her she told her "tu bhi aapne santaan ko aisi hi maregi jaise maine Maulik ko mara hai" it was already a hint by CV's for us The story is once again repeating itself, let's see...
Edited by Soni-Sanraj - 13 years ago
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Uma ...thanks for the update ....

What in the world do the CVs think we are .....how can u show that Megha was right in front of DM and then she just escapes like that .....DM ne agar uska haath pakad ke ek chantaa maara hota toh woh wahin dher ho jaati ....(remember the rudra beating) this lady has stolen his child ....and tried to kill Santu ....

so once again Megha wins and next we see Vishal filled with hatred to the core for the Mahiyavanshi's ...... 😒 returning after 18 years for revenge on his very own parents for that fake of a mother ....Oh dear God please help us ......Edited by Jes75 - 13 years ago
Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand how these serials work and i accept that they are based on torturing the main female character (as always) ... but this show is taking the p*** now. Come on!!! Megha's trying to kill Santu and she magically escapes through the window.. what the hell was DM doing, i thought DM was superman! N shes already hopped onto a train to God knows where and preparing DMs son as the ultimate baddie (second only to Maulik).

The Megha story has been stretched so much its ridiculous.. and now they want to stretch it 15 years more. The Santu torture storylines have to end, i want to see Santu happy and i want some milder baddies to fill the time. I just cant take it anymore...
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z updates. Oh god DM was looking so helpless n weak infront of that psycho, still can't believe it. That psycho was looking so horrible wiz her disgusted make up! Sanraj's kid z next villain come on cvs use ur brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iSakshi thumbnail
Thnx for the update dear,

WTH omg what have I seen today? is beyond explanation..I felt as if I was watching dumb and dumberer only that movie is comedy and this was utterly trash.. Megha was sent off with a warning.. What on earth is going on? whats up with her cat woman/ bat avatar??? jumping out of Buildings landing on road smiling like the wickedest witch of them all?? i feel bandini has become zombini... Megha is like one of those demons u cant get rid of, a revengeful zombie..she's always using disgusting words towards santu... thats just beyond cheap...and her mini psycho act in killing santu.. u know what i will stop now.. cuz its pointless to say more :(((((( totall ZERO episode
Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

<font color="#cc0000">Thanx for the update Uma and Ipod for the live update. So I'm guessing the leap is on Monday and the promo will be on over the weekend regarding the leap. Why do they think the leap is necessary!😡</font>

their stupid thats way, can't believe that evil witch got away, ahh i'm getting annoyed with this rubbish storyline! 😡
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is rediculose the way they are carrying on with this story-line. If they jump to the leap now, that's it I am not watching this show any more.

There are too many loose ends to tie up.
If they let Megha get away then, it just proves that evil wins and there is no point being good.

Also like Santu said that she's not going to forgive DM until she gets her son back, I just hope she gets her son back without going into this stupid leap. If it does go 15 or 18 years forward then that means SANRAJ do not live happily together and I can't take this any longer. Although Santu did hug DM which may suggest that she will not hold on to her anger for long as she loves him and will understand his prediciments once she come to know what he's been through when she was on her death bed.

I just want Megha to be caught or dead on Monday.

This show is ruining my life and like someone said it's like a drug, you know it bad for you but can not give it up.
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm actually getting bored of saying the same thing over and over again...

Bring back Dhand Master DM...😡
Vishal what happened to his brain, he cannot be SANRAJs, sure he got somehow switched by Mango Lady ðŸ˜³ 
Megha just will you die freak of nature! 🤢

Future for Bandini seems very dim...unless by miracle all the CVs fall on their heads and their brains creativity mechanics begins to work and produce some quality tracks...who am I kidding???...dont think so......

Thanks Uma and Ipod for your updates much appreciated wished I read the updates before watching this pathetic waste of time episode!

ince thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ammoos.OMG complete nonsense Bandini lose shine as a series with the role of DrMegha. I think Ekta is lost in its scenarios and do not know what she wants? Thriller? Love story? DM is confused? Where is his strength? Did not he is a master of DRpur? how come  Drevil from prison? Where is the police? turning in circles. drevil out! you are boring!😡
abhidip thumbnail
Thanks for a lovely update we all know whats going to happen Vishal  will come back  as Gautam in Saas Bhi kabhi Bahu Thi. I used to watch this Bandini but stopped it watching since the Megha track and thank God  that you people are updating regularly.Once agains thanks a lot for the update and your work is highl appreciated