Acceptance or rejection!! - MAANEET!!!!

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi Maneet darlings!!!

what do u think what will happen.. i am too excited but scared about today's episode!!!

After Maan said his definition of love Geet is scared....about her truth how Maan will take the truth wheras Maan is floating in Air thinking Geet is going to propose to him!!!!

the last day's preacp showed maan trying to tell her he loves her and geet trying to tell Maan she is pregnant!!...

Waht will happpen!!!😕😕😕😕😕

Waht do u think guys pls comment!!!

This day is scary.. lets just share our thoughts!!!!😡😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
will have to wait 9hours and 45 minutes before i find out, hai, cant wait, am scared but at the same time have real fait in CV people, till now they have really really done a great job, I am sire we will be pleased and have IF filled with our thoughts,😊

WOnder if CV people do read comments on IF😊
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am just worried about maan reaction whn geet will blast him wid smthng hez not expecting.........since yesterday cant sleep infact cant do anythng....i  am just worried about maan reaction.hope he doesnt misunderstand her n if he did i know i am going 2 cry alot......... I HOPE MAANS EXCEPTS GEET after knowing the truth.........hv alot of expectations frm da cvs..........hope they wont disappoint us fans..........