Best Wishes to...........................

wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I love the chemistry among Vee Ni Sha, i.e. Veer, Nihal and Ayesha.

They have worked in such a chaotically storyline, without any grievances. Their effort is really admirable. Now when the show is going off air I want to convey my BEST WISHES to them through this forum. I also want to convey few words to them.

I hope it will reach to them.

For Rahul Pendkalkar, I will say that he is very nice actor. He is having bright future ahead. He will have a long way to go. The way he is acting is awesome!

For Sanjeeda Shaikh I will say that she has earned a lot of FAME. I have not watched her first show, yet I am a big fan of her. She will earn a lot of name and fame owing to her talent and skills. She is such a nice actress. She is not popular (as compared to other young actress of her age, she is popular otherwise)  just because of idiot storywriters. They have ruined the show in such a way that no one can rectify it. I will pray for her that in future she will be associated with a show having an interesting story.

And now, lastly BUT NOT LEASTLY, for Siddharth Shukla, I will say only that, he is an adorable actor. Eventhogh I've not watched him anywhere else, I am his big fan. In spite of being a talented actor, he is not popular, just because of the headless and nonsense story writers of the show. If we look at the popularity of other stars, we can observe that they have been involved in such a show having an interesting storyline. I will pray for him that he will be bagged a show with a strong and interesting storyline.

So lastly, I pray for all of three that may God, give them a bright future. They are such nice actors.  πŸ‘πŸ€—    

Edited by sddh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sddh, nice post.I  completely agree with U. If the storyline had been good, then on the terms of popularity, Rahul ,Sanjeeda and Siddharth would have been ahead....they have that potential . Because of less viewers of the show, they were deprived of that.
Bogus storyline has not only ruined the serial but also their popularity.

But in addition to this I must also mention another name......Aditi Tailang.
I also want to wish her BEST WISHES ...........we must not forget that when she came ,nobody knew her.But through her good acting skills, she portrayed Ayesha's character very well.we must not forget her efforts along with others in making this serial popular at that time.

Best of luck Rahul ,Sanjeeda ,Aditi and our adorable Siddharth  for your future .
Edited by Nilam2010 - 13 years ago
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sid and sanjeeda best of luck for the future I hope to sse you again together in a new romantic serial. till the Take care now.
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sddh , very nice post . I wish best wishes to Siddarth, Sanjeeda, Aditi n Rahul for their future. I hope to see all of them soon on TV. will miss JPSYA a lot . All of them were so adorable n they became a part of our lives for the past one yr.tk cr , love u all .Please come back soooonnn !!!!
n.chopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the best to all 3. wish you all 3 best of luck for fututr. veer please come in new show very fast. i will miss you too much
wasz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilam2010

Sddh, nice post.I  completely agree with U. If the storyline had been good, then on the terms of popularity, Rahul ,Sanjeeda and Siddharth would have been ahead....they have that potential . Because of less viewers of the show, they were deprived of that.
Bogus storyline has not only ruined the serial but also their popularity.

But in addition to this I must also mention another name......Aditi Tailang.
I also want to wish her BEST WISHES ...........we must not forget that when she came ,nobody knew her.But through her good acting skills, she portrayed Ayesha's character very well.we must not forget her efforts along with others in making this serial popular at that time.

Best of luck Rahul ,Sanjeeda ,Aditi and our adorable Siddharth  for your future .

i agree with your reply, regarding Aditi. ACTUALLY, i forgot to name her

Edited by sddh - 13 years ago
pktr thumbnail
i am sure they all will do vvveerrryyy weelll they are superrrr πŸ‘πŸΌ

i wish sanjida and nihal lllootttssssss of luck will miss you,ll 😭 😭 😭

and siddharth..i wish yo allllllllllllllllllllllllll the luck in d world.iii llllloooovvvvvvvveeeee you πŸ₯Ί

pppllllleeeeaaaassssseeee come in a new show ssssoooonnnn or i wil diiieeeeee 😭
wasz thumbnail
I hope that it will REACH to them. 😍

I am a little bit worriedπŸ˜•, because this is the only way (at least for me) to convey my message to them.πŸ˜•
EvilLoverDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima001

Sddh , very nice post . I wish best wishes to Siddarth, Sanjeeda, Aditi n Rahul for their future. I hope to see all of them soon on TV. will miss JPSYA a lot . All of them were so adorable n they became a part of our lives for the past one yr.tk cr , love u all .Please come back soooonnn !!!!

@ rima and nilam I totally agree with   πŸ˜†

Nice post Sddh πŸ‘
pktr thumbnail
Best of luck sidd sanjida and nihal

but i want to teell sidd

sidd i am your biiggeessstttt fan i love you i will mmissssssss you 😭 😭 😭

plleeaaasssseee come in another show ssssooonnnnnnnn and please do a romantic show.you are a vveerrrryyyy good actor and the beesstttt in looks. i love you vveeerrrryyyyyy vveeerryyyy much.i will realllyyyy miss you 😭 😭 😭