Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Naina ,

Lovely post. I am free finally to write my 2 cent opinion ... Yes this is a male dominated society highly supported by Females and who are educated. It is very sad to see that. πŸ˜•

If Angad can flirt around with Misty and give a wrong impression to Kripa , that is received by taaliyans but the same when Kripa sleeps with her lawfully wedded husband , that is considered 'CHEAP', 'YUCK' and 'DISGUSTING'. Who has named this, again the fairer sex ... this society is totally ruled by double standards and I am sorry to say that these kinds are more respected in the so called Kaliyug... πŸ˜•

Also, my two cents on todays episode, there was no sound and nothing. The scene was fabolously shot and I loved it. Kripa was looking like an angel against the white bedsheet background and this scene was done with great finesse .... Hats off to EKta. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Prithvi did a great job and ANgad was too good , to be very frank, I thought Angad was not acting at all, it was so realistic that he was venting out his frustrations and he was so helpless... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Naina has put very well, please dont jump the gun and come to conclusions... I agree here with Raksha as well...she is a great moderator having great patience with bunch of losers like us esp me 😭

What I would like to say is there was no sound and it was so well made that even the kids could enjoy the scene without feeling vulgar about it. Please believe in trusted sources only for your sanity. Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ

TeriMeriKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

Thnx kismet!

Yeah it was a great episode! Mind blowing work not only by iq-neha-amit, but also, those behind da scenes! The graphics, music, it went doen to perfection!

No, mama didnt let me watch the dingdong thng😭 I was flipping b/w the channels and at evry nasty sequence, I had to change the channel! Btw I was on disney in b/w the vulgar part!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah angad's melt down was fabulous!πŸ‘..definitly worth the wait! The heart wrenchng part was their final confrontation, where kripa is smiling yet cryng! Where kripa was being sarcastic, yet she cudnt help control herself!and oh boy wen she turns. I cried in tht scene!😭 following the eventual candle thng whih was higly symbolic!

Aww Disney? The entire show from beginning to end was symbolic and ironic. I did another post earlier today discussing it, I dont know why but I just loved the complexity of everything. The actors were ALL amazing. They portrayed their oscillating emotions with immense clarity. I love my A-K, nothing beats them.

TeriMeriKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixsuns

Naina ,

Lovely post. I am free finally to write my 2 cent opinion ... Yes this is a male dominated society highly supported by Females and who are educated. It is very sad to see that. πŸ˜•

If Angad can flirt around with Misty and give a wrong impression to Kripa , that is received by taaliyans but the same when Kripa sleeps with her lawfully wedded husband , that is considered 'CHEAP', 'YUCK' and 'DISGUSTING'. Who has named this, again the fairer sex ... this society is totally ruled by double standards and I am sorry to say that these kinds are more respected in the so called Kaliyug... πŸ˜• [/quote]

I just find it amazing how women cant relate to women. This is not to cast blame at anyone but I cant understand how we cant even try to understand both characters positions. Instead of casting blame, realize how similiar the situations are and what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

We commend Zaib for his cassanova techniques, but when a woman thinking herself cheated by the love of her life consummates a relationship with her husband we are disgusted. It disgusts me how some people dont even try to make the effort to consider the other side.

[quote]Also, my two cents on todays episode, there was no sound and nothing. The scene was fabolously shot and I loved it. Kripa was looking like an angel against the white bedsheet background and this scene was done with great finesse .... Hats off to EKta. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ [/quote]

NO SOUND. None. Zip. Nada. Nunca. Nil. No one was listening to "noises", hai na di? It is even disgusting how people can analyze a matter in such a way that this translation is even promulgated to begin with.

The dream sequence in Angad's mind was extremely poignant. There was pain and irony in the entire scene, because as you flip back to reality you see no smile on Kripa's face, simply one solitary tear fallin down her cheek.

[quote]Prithvi did a great job and ANgad was too good , to be very frank, I thought Angad was not acting at all, it was so realistic that he was venting out his frustrations and he was so helpless... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ [/quote]

Diiiii me too! The A-K scene seemed TOO realistic for me. IQ and Neha are simply marvelous actors.....i guess.

[quote]Naina has put very well, please dont jump the gun and come to conclusions... I agree here with Raksha as well...she is a great moderator having great patience with bunch of losers like us esp me 😭

What I would like to say is there was no sound and it was so well made that even the kids could enjoy the scene without feeling vulgar about it. Please believe in trusted sources only for your sanity. Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ

My trusted source from now on will be my own EYES. No more will I focus on the opinion, agenda, interpretation as others to be just law. I think for the happiness of the forumn, that from now on spoilers should just be posted with absolutely NO details specified. That way no...."misunderstandings" can occur.

Terrific post Paddy di.>:D<

urmajesty thumbnail
Hey Naina ,

I am impressed with your writing skills , you rock, were u by any chance in any debate team or journalist team.... I hardly know you πŸ˜‰ but from ur writing a lot can be learnt from you.

I thought education may change the thinking of women , but unfortunately there is no improvement.... 😭

This suddenly reminds me of a story I had heard back in my childhood days "Boy and the Wolf"... how the boy to get the attention just cries Wolf... teen baar chillatha hai... everybody will come to help, chowthvi baar when the wolf really comes and attacks him, and he shouts nobody cares even. Society is like that.. it trusts once , twice , thrice , next time they will say "GOLI MARO" πŸ˜ƒ
TeriMeriKhushi thumbnail

Hey Naina ,

I am impressed with your writing skills , you rock, were u by any chance in any debate team or journalist team.... I hardly know you πŸ˜‰ but from ur writing a lot can be learnt from you.

I thought education may change the thinking of women , but unfortunately there is no improvement.... 😭

This suddenly reminds me of a story I had heard back in my childhood days "Boy and the Wolf"... how the boy to get the attention just cries Wolf... teen baar chillatha hai... everybody will come to help, chowthvi baar when the wolf really comes and attacks him, and he shouts nobody cares even. Society is like that.. it trusts once , twice , thrice , next time they will say "GOLI MARO" πŸ˜ƒ

Nahinnnn dont compiment me! My writing is tekh takh! There are far better writers on this forumn di, its those posts rooted in a passionate response that prove to be the most persuasive.

I am honestly beginning to lose faith in the female gender. The crass posts I have been seeing lately just boggle the mind in regards to how in the world anyone can even come up with such an assumption. I know I dont have to clarify which posts im referring to, there are far too many that I have seen.

As for the boy...Everyone leaves the boy di. Everyone. I dont even think the boy is left with any spoons which will he can feed himself, his ego, and his lies.

Edited by Kismet_19 - 18 years ago
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kismet you are bang on target! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
All along....I have been trying to say the same thing...But I could not put it accross as well as you did....
Our attitude just goes on to show.... A WOMAN CAN BE ANOTHER WOMAN'S WORST ENEMY...
waterlily_126 thumbnail
naina dii..its okay..
if neha or kripa has fan..dey will be by her side 4 life..
its okies..if ppl want to just cover angad's misteck..its dere problem..
its always my sweetie pies/'s misteck ...which is always not cover..n ppl hate her 4 no reason..
i mena sh eis married...she has all da right..to do watever she wants....with prithvi..n 4 her angad is no more...he is DEAD ...4 her...
well dis is my point of view...n sry if i offended any 1..
dii...don't worry i will be always by my sweetie pie..no matter...wat...
more den kripa..i will be by neha...
luv
niva πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› 😊
urmajesty thumbnail

Originally posted by: swordfishh

Kismet you are bang on target! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
All along....I have been trying to say the same thing...But I could not put it accross as well as you did....
Our attitude just goes on to show.... A WOMAN CAN BE ANOTHER WOMAN'S WORST ENEMY...

Very well said Ria and in short πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

newkidontheblok thumbnail

Naina ,

If Angad can flirt around with Misty and give a wrong impression to Kripa , that is received by taaliyans but the same when Kripa sleeps with her lawfully wedded husband , that is considered 'CHEAP', 'YUCK' and 'DISGUSTING'. Who has named this, again the fairer sex ... this society is totally ruled by double standards and I am sorry to say that these kinds are more respected in the so called Kaliyug... πŸ˜•

Also, my two cents on todays episode, there was no sound and nothing. The scene was fabolously shot and I loved it. Kripa was looking like an angel against the white bedsheet background and this scene was done with great finesse .... Hats off to EKta. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Prithvi did a great job and ANgad was too good , to be very frank, I thought Angad was not acting at all, it was so realistic that he was venting out his frustrations and he was so helpless... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Naina has put very well, please dont jump the gun and come to conclusions... I agree here with Raksha as well...she is a great moderator having great patience with bunch of losers like us esp me 😭

bery well said paddy di..i wonder how u ppl cme up wid such long postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†me bery bad in disπŸ˜†

SRK Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Firstly, I love your writing style.

Secondly I don't hate Kripa. I'm just upset with the way she went about this whole thing.....

I feel digusted at how Ekta portrays the female characters, but I don't want to get into the whole "female against female, accepting the guy doing the same and supporting him" thing......let me say this .....had Angad done this, I would have felt exactly the same way towards him as I do towards Kripa.

"Is everyone forgetting how he took Mishty behind the pillar and subsequently told Kripa that the scratches on his body from a night with a wild cat??"

He did this, yes. But nothing happened and Kripa knows this. The night Mishty slept at Angad's house, the next day she returned home and told Prithvi and her mom that desptie spending the night at Zaib's hous, not once did he toush her or behave inappropriately. And thathe never did that in all the time they've spent together.....and Kripa heard that, so we can't go around saying that she believed that he slept wtih Mishty.