Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I've always loved Hussain and Juhi  EQUALLY AND PASSIONATELY!!
I appreciate the fact that Hussain has a huge fan following..but it hurts me that people here mostly judge a person by their beauty..I'm not referring to the people currently active in this forum..but rather who are silent readers including mods
I thought we loved Hussain Juhi equally? Why Juhi isn't appreciated as much she was appreciated when the show was on air?
Is it because of her weight issues or the lame show where her image was spoiled unnecessarily?
The so called LOYAL fans of Juhi Parmar..where are they? The SILENT members? I only see them in Hussain FCs..Thats so unfair..
It really hurts me to see that Juhi is ignored...guys Hussain and Juhi gave us Sumit Kumkum!..the most heavenly pair..
If it is coz of Pati Patni or Woh that you think you know Juhi's real face then you people are so wrong..didn't Hussain mention too in his blog that Juhi is not the person they have showed her in the shiow? Don't you trust him? Do you really judge a person by his/her weight?
or has PPW changed your perspective towards her so easily? she is honest and a straight forward girl who can call spade a spade..she does not deserve such an unfair treatment!
where are my old friends now?
why don't I see the same passion for Juhi as I see for Hussain..even now?
Please answer !!
and Please SIGN IN  who are Juhi Parmar fans..even the SILENT MEMBERS..its a request!You can even invite the old members who don't visit the forum now
I'm waiting for you all to prove me wrong

Edited by Jasmine... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jassu : Hmm... so a cutie girl has picked up quite a broad topic ... which is not exactly how we may think..

See, lemme first talk about myself... I am a veryyyyyyy lazzyyyyyyy person... I am like a charged battery... I am active at a time... and might be inactive at other... When Kumkum used to come, then I was active here.. but then later I became busy with my studies... and then the chats we used to have here.. stopped... its just we became busier... then I even if I used to watch TV... I wasn't here for 1.5 or 2 years maybe...

Then, now I am a bit free... so I go thr, on those forums whose serials I watch... there too, I am not very active, but yes i am active becoz I am free now... but once I get occupied I wont be able to...

Then apart from those forums, I visit a few signature galleries... of the ppl whom I know..

Now coming to FCs... I've not been there in any FC... its just I came across HuTi's FC.. n as a musical play is being launched,of Husein, so I discuss that.. but that doesn't at all mean that my liking for Juhi has decreased...

SuKk aka HuJu has been a superb pair for me and will always be... I luv both equally... n m sure everyone does... maybe Juhi is not seen in any new show or sumthing that's why the FC might be less active...

N of course everyone knows the truth of Pati, Patni aur Woh... n everyone has read HuTi's saying abt Juhi in the blog... so its just not like that.. m sure its just life that makes everyone so busy..
Jasmine... thumbnail

Originally posted by: verni

@ Jassu : Hmm... so a cutie girl has picked up quite a broad topic ... which is not exactly how we may think..

See, lemme first talk about myself... I am a veryyyyyyy lazzyyyyyyy person... I am like a charged battery... I am active at a time... and might be inactive at other... When Kumkum used to come, then I was active here.. but then later I became busy with my studies... and then the chats we used to have here.. stopped... its just we became busier... then I even if I used to watch TV... I wasn't here for 1.5 or 2 years maybe...

Then, now I am a bit free... so I go thr, on those forums whose serials I watch... there too, I am not very active, but yes i am active becoz I am free now... but once I get occupied I wont be able to...

Then apart from those forums, I visit a few signature galleries... of the ppl whom I know..

Now coming to FCs... I've not been there in any FC... its just I came across HuTi's FC.. n as a musical play is being launched,of Husein, so I discuss that.. but that doesn't at all mean that my liking for Juhi has decreased...

SuKk aka HuJu has been a superb pair for me and will always be... I luv both equally... n m sure everyone does... maybe Juhi is not seen in any new show or sumthing that's why the FC might be less active...

N of course everyone knows the truth of Pati, Patni aur Woh... n everyone has read HuTi's saying abt Juhi in the blog... so its just not like that.. m sure its just life that makes everyone so busy..

I'm glad to know that  you dont think the same di..😳
Actually I wanted to make this topic for so long now..I've been noticing this for quite a while..
haha..kya karoon kabhi kabhi thoda bold shold hona padhta hai when you see your favourites being ignored😳
aapka toh I know..mainly through FB..lets see what the other say...
and Thank you for taking out your time to reply🤗 lub juuuu😳
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jassu : oye thanku kyun?... after all they'r my favourites too.. n we all luv themm..
Jasmine... thumbnail

Originally posted by: verni

@ Jassu : oye thanku kyun?... after all they'r my favourites too.. n we all luv themm..

🤗 Pata hai..it feels so good to see one old member here😆  I feel like singing 'Jaane kahaan gaye vo din"
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree wid u juhi ke fc mai sanata rahta hai kyon?
aur juhi ki ranking bhi 96 ho gayi hai kyonki comments bahut kam hote hai plzzzzzzzzz more comments.........
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i totally agree wid u jasmine................😊

n  appreciate ur 1st step ...........😊😊😊
where are the old fans of our sumkum..........😕😕😕
 they really forgot our sumkum......??????????????????????/
juhi 's fan club decreses by almost 200 members.......😭😭😭😭😭
it's really shocking...............😲😲😲😲😲
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz.............
😃😃😃all of  you..........daily do comment in the  hussain juhi 's fan club..........😃😃😃
plz plz plz plz plz plz ......
😳😳to prove that our sumkum are alive in our  hearts 4evr.......😳😳
it's request to u aall........
⭐️⭐️⭐️sumkum rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
luv  u all..................❤️
Jasmine... thumbnail
I'm quite disappointed by the lack of responses!!😭
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi jasmine..Thanks for the pm 😊

Well I guess i totally stopped visiting IF few long back..I did watch PPAW and was shocked to see what was shown...But that didnt change my perception for Juhi at all..I knew what she is and how she is...

I also watched Husein's shows but i never particpated in the forums..Because i had lost interest in posting in the forums..Plus i have been superbusy with my college...

So its certainly not that i have beeb biased or so..And about loving Juhi..To be very honest , i have not been following any of her shows coz the shows she is doing are not of my interest..For me Juhi was n will always be my fav from Kumkum only...

About the FCs n all, i dunt follow her shows and hardly have any info abt her..Nothing to discuss..I rarely visit HuTi fc too..Plus a lil of Husein on tv gets me somthng to discuss..And zangoora too..Also its about the connection sweetie..

I hope u have got ur answer..I just cant go on n on about Kumkum now..Lack of time plus i watch other shows now..Its taken reli long for me to switch over to other shows...I did make sure Kumkum forum is kept open so that members whu still watch the show/scenes/juhi's shows can discuss...

Love..Anku
adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love my huju equally.... and i am agree with u .... what hppened if she gain wait.... i always quarreling with my friends ,family and class fellows 4 juhi..... bcz i love her and bcz i dn't have any sister so 4 me she is my elder sister ......and whatever i can do ... i will do my 4 huju