Rakt Sambandh

Written Update - September 6th 2010

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
While Sandhya had to leave today, I hope Neeraj remains for a few more days.  While it would be dangerous for the sisters if the Jagirdars know that they know what's being done w/ Sandhya, it won't be if the sisters know, but the Jagirdars don't know they know.  Since Neeraj is not considered a part of the family, he was under no obligation to return w/ Yuvraj & Sandhya.  He can go and tell Sakshi/Adi about everything that's really been happening to Sandhya, how their father was killed, why Sandhya was roped into this marriage, as well as the need for them to pretend that they don't know it, so that there is no threat to them.  That way, the sisters would be in a position to support Sandhya discreetly, while putting 2 & 2 together in their respective scenarios - Jayesh figuring out that the Jagirdars are behind the investigation being shelved, Mohan figuring out that they were also behind the suicide note and Maruti's murder, and so on.  Then they can decide how to get Sandhya out of there, and bring the Jagirdars to justice.

While I did feel sorry for Shradhya & as usual pissed @ Rohit & Abha, I see this as a mixed blessing if Shradhya somehow makes it out of there, returns to Mumbai, tells Savita all and moves into the Shavratkar house.  Earn a living by helping Sakshi w/ the daycare.

The high point of the episode for me was Neeraj telling Yuvi that he'd have to be a man in order to live up to his end of the agreement.  I however wish the Neeraj had gone a step further and repeated Suni chachi's observation - that let alone Yuvi, there are no real men in the Jagirdar family that he's trying to claim Neeraj is a part of.  That would have taught him real good.

Precap: Sandhya should be more careful.  Why does she think Suni chachi is trustworthy - just b'cos she knows that she stole cash?  While Sandhya doesn't know that that's been discovered, she's almost lost the advantage that she had - excepting Pankaj, everyone thought that Neeraj had successfully convinced her that her family wasn't deceiving her.  Sandhya has to assume that she has no friends here, not even Neeraj since as far as she knows, he's been lying to her sometimes, and do everything on her own w/o raising suspicions.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ I wish Neeraj tells the family everything, but I am not going to hold my breath for it. My skepticism with respect to these shows take over and I cannot hope for something I am sure they won't do. They'd rather sensationalize it and drag it to the point of no return.

*sigh* I WISH Shradha tells Rohit to shove it where the sun don't shine and walks off! But knowing what I know about TV shows (and my every shining skepticism) I highly doubt that. In fact I am willing to bet that she's probably sitting right out on that porch thing all night (although this is one bet I wouldn't mind losing).

And I feel Sandhya is so rattled by what's going on that she's making stupid mistakes like trusting everyone and not being careful. I hope her naive behavior doesn't cost her too much - she better get a handle on things before it's too late.