Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you so much honey.!!! You are so talented.Keep them coming.😊.Love Shan and Khanak alot.!!!
shanakforever thumbnail
awesome vms dear.......kya picturization hai dono vms mein loved it completely...toooooooo good i just loved the sajnaa one soooooo much cause the song is so touching n the situation of shanak fits it wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ keep making such wonderful vms.........all u guys who make vms on shanak a big big bigπŸ€— to u all cause all of u have such gr8 talent n amazing way of making vms
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Imane....I saw you VMs on YT before....Nice workπŸ˜ƒ........
accountband thumbnail
Hey guys, I hope you are able see the VMs, I didn't get any feedback so I thought I'd just ask if the videos are turning out okay. If you have any suggestions or requests feel free to tell me, I'll try and make them for ShaNak devotees. LOL. Once again let me know and keep rocking. I am so loving the current track as I just caught up with the last 2 weeks. Can't wait for KT and Yashs amazing chemistry to create magic on screen.                                                                                                                 -imaneEdited by imane568 - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear imane

πŸ˜ƒwarm welcome to u in the open !!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

and I must say u are a very  highly talented VM maker..I shall comment on ur vm page also.

they are just superb!!! funtastic!!!excellent!!!!

Thye show ur deep love for shanak couple like us> Do make more vms on shanak couple and let

us know too.Thanx for thisthoroughly enjoyed it!!!!
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Imane will comment darling,will see the VM's and definitely give some feedback.Do continue though for all the Shanak fanatics over here.😊
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Very Very nice Imane!!!Love the choice of songs and the scenes chosen as well especially the rehna hain tere dil mein one is awesome.Will comment in detail later.Good Job.πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 thank u so much Imane................the VMs are well made and the efforts are evident !!!πŸ‘

thanks a lot once again.....i just loved the saajnaa one...keep making and posting more..............
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Awesome VMs Imane. The one of "Acchi lagti ho" is so magical. Really superb work done.πŸ‘πŸΌ Love you for thisπŸ€—.Keep making more. lovely VMs.πŸ˜ƒ

luv,
Soma