Shravan's abduction plan!

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How will that go by?! Will Shravan hire goons to do the abduction or will he do it himself?

I'm thinking he'll do it himself as he doesn't have the fodder to feed goons after all!πŸ˜†

So here it goes---Abduction plan, Shravan style!

First he looks at his abductees ..who can he kidnap?here are the options---
1. Tara--- but highly doubt he could actually talk her in to doing this.
2. Dadi-- Oooohhhh she could bust his butt ...don't think so.
3. Some other random woman---naah! don't think he has the guts to carry that out. nope!
4. Saachi-- She's right there! lol and well she is the one asking for money...so why not abduct her and then ask for ransom on her!

tadaaaaaaa! so Shravan selects that it shall be his very own wifey with whom he'll play kidnap-kidnap!

Now next step is how will he dress up to conceal his identity! his options---
1. Dress as a clown with big red nose, golden Afro, white paint on face and well clown like clothes.
2. Dress up as Spidey..errr i mean Spiderman and wear a red undie outside! **daily bugle reports---Spiderman turned kidnapper***
3. Becomes Voldy moldy....You-Know-Who😈 and wearing a suit (like Voldy in HP 5 movie...still wondering why the heck did Voldy wear a suit when he hates all things muggleπŸ€“..o well) and abducts Saachi on a broom stick! Wrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooom!
4. Shravan just wears one of those woolen hats on head (you know the one with only eye part open..that one) and woolen gloves.

Now, although top 3 options would be more fun to watch...don't think our lil kidnapper has funds to purchase all the gear...so he might as well go with option number 4.

So, the next step is actually doing the kidnapping..hmmmm how shall that go by?! but instead of me giving the ideas/options...how about you guys come up with the "how to"πŸ˜‰

Come on peeps....judging the way Shravan is and how he lacks the brain.....how would he carry out the act of kidnapping?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tritha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh well i've some disguises in my mind-

1.dressing up as a burqa-clad lady, asking for directions  πŸ˜†
2.dressing up as an old lady asking for help to cross the road 🀣
3.wearing rubber masks like old hindi film villains πŸ˜ƒ

now the kidnap part-

1.put choloroformed hanky on saachi's nose and dragging her away πŸ˜†
2.catch sachi by surprise by covering her suddenly with a sack 🀣
3. pointing and poking a fake pistol on saachi's back while being in a disguise in a secluded place on her way to home from the temple πŸ€ͺ
Nymeria thumbnail
^^ nice options!

like the third kidnapping option....may be he could use a water gun to do that! just picture the scene🀣🀣....lol...it'll be a hilarious watch indeed!🀣🀣
tritha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

^^ nice options!

like the third kidnapping option....may be he could use a water gun to do that! just picture the scene🀣🀣....lol...it'll be a hilarious watch indeed!🀣🀣

wow, I'm good πŸ˜ƒ, thanks
sunaina02 thumbnail
Ha ha

wifenap

I am already on the floor

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Nymeria thumbnail
this ain't fair sunaina! you can't just be on the floor!

you will have to suggest some options too.😳 come on now! I know you got some interesting ones!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haa...you guys are hilarious. Looking at Shravan pea size brain I can imagine him wearing those ugly Halloween mask, chloroform on the hanky, running behind Sanchi, and in the background we can have those Gabbar Singh Laughs, as Sanchi tries to save herself hehe.
Nymeria thumbnail
^^^ crappy Halloween costume you say?!

may be he'll dress up as Lindsey Lohan!🀣🀣
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 maybe he'll pretend like he's been kidnapped..
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramy25

How will that go by?! Will Shravan hire goons to do the abduction or will he do it himself?

I'm thinking he'll do it himself as he doesn't have the fodder to feed goons after all!πŸ˜†

So here it goes---Abduction plan, Shravan style!

First he looks at his abductees ..who can he kidnap?here are the options---
1. Tara--- but highly doubt he could actually talk her in to doing this.
2. Dadi-- Oooohhhh she could bust his butt ...don't think so.
3. Some other random woman---naah! don't think he has the guts to carry that out. nope!
4. Saachi-- She's right there! lol and well she is the one asking for money...so why not abduct her and then ask for ransom on her!

tadaaaaaaa! so Shravan selects that it shall be his very own wifey with whom he'll play kidnap-kidnap!

Now next step is how will he dress up to conceal his identity! his options---
1. Dress as a clown with big red nose, golden Afro, white paint on face and well clown like clothes.
2. Dress up as Spidey..errr i mean Spiderman and wear a red undie outside! **daily bugle reports---Spiderman turned kidnapper***
3. Becomes Voldy moldy....You-Know-Who😈 and wearing a suit (like Voldy in HP 5 movie...still wondering why the heck did Voldy wear a suit when he hates all things muggleπŸ€“..o well) and abducts Saachi on a broom stick! Wrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooom!
4. Shravan just wears one of those woolen hats on head (you know the one with only eye part open..that one) and woolen gloves.

Now, although top 3 options would be more fun to watch...don't think our lil kidnapper has funds to purchase all the gear...so he might as well go with option number 4.

So, the next step is actually doing the kidnapping..hmmmm how shall that go by?! but instead of me giving the ideas/options...how about you guys come up with the "how to"πŸ˜‰

Come on peeps....judging the way Shravan is and how he lacks the brain.....how would he carry out the act of kidnapping?!

lolzzzz πŸ˜†