*Written Update*6th Sep 2010*Updated*

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hey chupianz

----------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein-----------------------

The Episode Starts with NivArth Looking At eachother and Nivi turns her face around.and Siddharth says Putul before engagement nobody should know about this.b/c i do not want anything to happen to keshav chacha.Aur Nazarein Jhuka ne Pare.just let enagement happen and after that everything will be fine.that's my promise.Nivedita Says Sorry Siddharth Mein tumse and Siddharth interrupts and says No More question No need to think anything but remember one thing the person who takes the right path has to do face the consequences.By crying nothing will happen.Siddharth Wipes Nivi's tears.....and Leaves..Nivedita says in her mind you said all this so easy that everything will be fine.and i never thought/think that you will agree but i pray that you will always be happy.Nivi is sad/crying....

P.S. Siddharths has not read the letter yet so he still does not know about Divya loving him
and Nivi is thinking that sid knows..[NivArth Convo]

Scene Shift to Chanchal saying to siddharth where did you went.did you went to sharma's house.i have told you right that today you can not see eachother did anyone said anything to you.
Siddharth says i need to talk to dadaji and leaves

Scene Shift to hemlata Calling For Nivedita and Yash comes and says can i help you with anything
Hemlata Says where is Nivedita.Yash Says Di is inside....and Naintara Dadi comes and says to hemlata is all the preparations are ready and tells her to go do the preparations if anything is leftout
to do and hemlata tells Yash that tell nivedita that i was asking about her.....

Scene Shift to Dadaji and Siddharth[Sood House]
Dadaji telling siddharth to call keshav and Dadaji tells keshav to come here[sood house] i need to talk with you..and chanchal is earsdropping/hearing it....

Keshav has arrived at sood house and chanchal says all the preparations are done for the engagement and Keshav tells that dadaji has called me and chanchal says ha ha go he is in the library...

dadaji tells keshav that i want something from you and that is to work with siddharth in this project to fulfilled bhuvan's[sid dad] dream.and keshav tells dadaji that he has lost his job.
and chanchal hears it and says everything is happening just like how i wanted it

scene shift to naintara dadi and divya
divya saying to yashodra dadi that you always pray for nivi to be happy,and what kind of dulha you wants it for nivi and hemlata comes and interrupts them

keshav tells his mom how sid dadaji wants him to work with siddharth to fulfill bhuvan's dream
naintara dadi says to keshav that this time be careful nothing should happen this time

Scene Shift to Sood House
Nandu saying/singing today's is my bhaiya engagement and goes to siddharth room to give his sherwani...siddharth is looking for the letter that Nivedita has sent him and tells nandu if you have seen that letter Nandu says no and if you find the letter bring it to me...

Scene Shift to Nivedita Crying/Sad
Nivedita Hears the Sahnai of siddharth engagement and Nivedita Says Forgot everything Forget all the feelings b/c from this point on you do not have any right to touch siddharth or siddharth stuff....

Hemlata Comes Where Nivi was Crying.Hemlata Says to Nivedita that i can not see my beti divya's heart breaking.Hemlata Begs Nivedita For Divya's Happiness.
Nivedita says to hemlata that you know i love my divya di alot then how can i snatch her happiness

Nivedita Says Divya will be always be happy and i wrote the letter to Siddharth

Nivedita Has Sacrificed Her Love For Her Sister Divya [oh god i can not see this separation]

Scene Shift to Chanchal Reading the Nivi's Letter and Jawaher comes and says what is this
Chanchal Says Aladin ka chirag Drupmati ka Khazana..but this letter is important to us right now...

Our Mission is that sharma's Besati Not Happiness of Sharma's

Chanchal Says this letter will surely reached to siddharth but how and when i will decide that

*Episode Ends on Chanchal Face*

*PreCap*::: Engagement Ceremony Taking Place
Chanchal Saying to Vandana that i have found this letter just right now i have seen this letter in siddharth hand maybe he has drop it.Vandana Holding the letter

*The End*

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!Edited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rest of the update is updated!

HeavenlyDesignz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much for the update
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I knew it.
NivArth seperated.. and then Nivi will be paired with Kinshuk.

Thanks Pooji. I just watched the epi.
Nivi's emotions made me sad. =(

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Pooji for the update.. Hemalata s so selfish.. Hate her
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this chanchal...uffffffffffff

thnx for the update
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks, i hope they dont have a mess of this serial toooooooooo............