Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Riaa 🤗 such a lovely post yaar, i agree with you, today the simple beauty and understanding of SR was completely magnificant 😊 xx
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Krishnaria absolutely superb post. Siddhima have simply blown me away today. I cant even speak. How much love and understanding these two have is simply beyond belief and to see these two together and to know what their past has been and what they have been through to get to this part of their life is something short of a miracle.  Siddhima have taken true love to another level today and your post was soooooooooooooooooo amazing.
SIDDHIMA ARE TRULY A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.  GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is 4 the 1st time that i m happy with wat Cvs r doing

loving my siddhima
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Awww..T🤗hxxx a lot Mayuri..By the way itni Jaldi hum cum u 4get my Name..😆..waise thxx alot again jaan..4 ur kind words..It means a lot...today SR were so amazing that dey jus root deep into my heart so the feelings cum up naturally...bt i Glad u liked it n ur Appreciation maeans a lot .

Thxx 4 that Star..love it 😳😃

Ria 🤗 🤗

well i didnt just remember your name when i was commenting......

thanks so much that you appreciate my comments.........love ya 🤗 🤗

well i have written an OS.....i guess i have sent you the link........please read and comment.....i will be glad if you will comment.........

loads of love❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️