alvikaa thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont no wat but color is taking all crap decision
 the channel is not shutting the shows which actually should b shut down.
bt shutting the good new shows. i think still trp of aknv is far much better than other shows of colors.
n if trp is to b blame the trp is low because of its time slot.
the channel didnt listen to audience appeal of change in time slot😡 instead it is axing the show😡😡.
i still beliv it has far more capability of being hit show with superb actors n good story line.
if given a chance n change in time slot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
i agree. its the time slot which is causing all the trouble. Previously the other shows were also going down cuz of day time slot. Colors should change their decision cuz this show if full of extremely good actors n it can do a lot more better than other shows. Its just need its own time to grow. Changing time slot would be a good option.
staxaa thumbnail
channel has never promoted the show seriously. it promotes only one or two shows which r already hit.
may b this is the reason why it is second👏
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thoda hain airs at 7:30 pm is so boring show.  how come channel is not  axing that... .it is  consistently not doing gud since it started. AKNV was really doing gud.....it just coz of recent twist it has gone down.

Edited by rachna11 - 13 years ago
ananyanair thumbnail
Yes,why dnt they axe crap shows...they didnt consider our request for giving it prime time slot😡 ..d show was dng wel even in day slot..v want d show to continue..Plz change d time slot instead axeing d show..
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes they never once put the show as Saturday special, they should axe other show,we no longer get saturday morning show, nor 9.30 a.m show.Very unhappy with them
isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know guys color just become like Sony TV now...i use to watch sony boc its have all good show but when they star to ending i stop watch sony...now look sony doest have any good show left..
i am scare of color now..i don't know which TRp they check which show low gread...
i saw last time this show was doing good at lest better then THTKZH and BVY..that two show is such a boring show no story why they didnt end them..and they end my fav show BP
now i am scare for LTL...boc its time change sloe...

Edited by isha_love_SRK - 13 years ago
jaiskanak thumbnail
i think the channel need to consider the audience's comments n should continue the show for some more time.