main tujhse close hu lizzie!

im 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ab main pee sakti hu🀣

pee sakti hoon!!! πŸ˜‘
lol!! wen i was 18 i was like,,, chalo, ab mein drive kar sakti hoon,
lol!!
and aaj kal ke abcche... uff!!
;)
and kank... wen i was just 21, say a few months bak, just to make myself better, id be singing the song "its great to b 21!!"
tho it isnt!!
i feel so OLD!
thegameison thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No point feeling old -- abhi hum sab jawaan hain! 🀣

And Daanav, am not sleeping. Goodnight! :D
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lizzie! i ne hw to drive!!!
lol...
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

lizzie! i ne hw to drive!!!

lol...

i was so excited to learn it then, i was just 17... years bk u see!!
:P
but i hate driving, and any1 with with me then is nt at all safe..lolπŸ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nappy!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

I can't even begin to tell you the heights of my hyperness. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ I watched the 'Follow your heart' scene today..and OMG. OMG. OMG. How.. awesomely amazingly intensely passionately magicaly romanticly wackoly psycholy OUT OF THE WORLD!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I LOVED their conversation before Yuvi kissed her hand and her forehead.. And then he was like, ''Okay..I thought someone was coming!'' And Ashi just snorted and went, ''Yeah right!'' 

And then, when he defended Ashi in front of Tia, and stood between them and kept a hand on Ashi to save her! Gosh..I can only imagine how strongly and possesively he will fall for Ashi in the future. πŸ˜³ 

And there's this other scene, where he plays the tune when Ashi is upset, and she asks him to cheer her up..and he plays the tune while keeping her memories in mind. πŸ˜πŸ˜
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And that is what I was talking when I was replying in your mix!!

The first time yuvi that music came to yuvi was in episode 49 when he was almost kissing her...then in episode 50...he tried so hard to play this music coz this music kept playing in his dreams too...but no faida only!! (But he still got the lyrics and music of mast mast being inspired from Ashi!) 

And it was only when he was playing FOR ashi that the music came out from his guitar!☺️😳😳 It was like this music has been playing in their mind since forever, but it was only when they came to each other that the music came to life!πŸ˜³πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

AND FYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I LOVE THAT MOMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

"That's because tum pagal ho...and u know what's the most dangerous thing about it? Yeh jo tumhara pagalpaan haina...its just infectious!" 

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS MOMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! FYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ❀️❀️☺️
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Oh... I thought I understood it back then, I finally understand it now! πŸ˜ƒ

I know, right? He had this tune playing in his hand, his mind and dreams were swaying by the closeness between him and Ashi, and only when he was playing for her, for his ''special someone'' as he puts it, that he can play the tune, the tune that comes out from his heart, from his profound feelings for her. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

And I LOVED that line! I literally rewinded the scene nearly 10 times to hear that line! And he was SO cute when he said that.. Aww, he was SOOO adorableee! SOO genuine!! SOO.. hayye, droolworthy! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

And there's another scene I liked. When Ashi went to Nakool and Sid to ask where Yuvi is, they said that he is gone with his dad for some election stuff..and then, they were stuck in this huge problem, they had to find out about Arjun, but Ashi just went, ''Aww poor Yuvi. He had to go with his dad.'' And then when MP and Vrinda asked her what's she on about, she didn't pay any attention but just went like, ''How miserable! I need to talk to him..I need him here nowww!!'' πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ That was just AWESOME! πŸ˜ƒ
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Yuvi won't be there for 4-5 episodes now!! So they would be focusing on AY! What surprises me is that they always need either Ashi or Yuvi to be out of zone to focus on TR! πŸ˜›

Neways...I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! ME LOVES THEM! I remmeber the scene you talking about!! Its awesome how they have started caring for each other so deeply! You will soon meet jealous yuvi when he comes back! πŸ˜‰ But AY seriously makes me crazy and crazy and crazier and craziesttttttttt!!

I LOVE FYHHHHH!! I don't know my fav. AY scene but if someone asks me to choose...like I HAVE TO OR ELSE I AM DEAD...then I would go with FYH only!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ€—

But OMG! So much is waiting for you ahead...wait for farewell dance...you seriously gonna dieeeeeeeeee!β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—πŸ˜
Akankshaa. thumbnail
What? Why? NOOOOOOOOO.  Seriously, Remix is SOOO boring with no AY in it.  TR just annoy me to limits! Like, honestly dude, they are so..predictable. πŸ₯±

Aww! Jealous Yuvi? How? What? Why? Is Yagami entering?.. That means Ashi should be jealous, no? Why the vice versa? Oh wait...is it Varun? Varun makes Yuvi jealous? OMG That'd be hilarious..What is it? Tell me tell me tell me! Just tell me since what episode, and who is the guy, that makes him jealous...!?

Wait a minute..is it Kabir!? I thought he'd be entering after a while, when AY fall in love.. Well, jealous Yuvi is always welcome! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Farewell dance.. Aahaa, that's before Ashi leaves for London, no? Right before that Yuckmini enters..I have seen parts of it in some VMs.. It's BEAUTIFUL. πŸ˜³
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
But you haven't heard the dialogues and you dont know WHY the moment takes place!☺️😍😍

And its Kabir!! Naaaa...he is there throughtout...and goes right before AY starts dating and then comes aditya...who is there after ashi learns about the bet!! I HATE ADITYA!😑🀒 Kabir I don't mind! πŸ˜† And varun...naaaaaaaa not him really...like i said before, he is there with Ashi more for MP! πŸ˜‰

And I hate TR too but I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEIR COUNTERPART Mia-Miguel! TR just disgust me!! Too much melodrama (especially season 2) They can never be friends while their counterpart...MM, awwwwwww they are friends firsttttttt like AY!β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—πŸ€— When you reach a point in Remix, I will tell you more! πŸ˜›

But you know the song that Tia wrote...kya tum wahi ho??...In rebelde, the counterpart of that song is "Salvame" and it was dedicated to Mia's mom...and not her dream-lover!! I love Miaaaaaaaa! She is adorable...and you know all the songs plays for everyone and not just the people on whom they were first written for! Like Salvame was played for Roberta-Diego (AY version) as well!! Me lovessssssssss AY!πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ€— And MM β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ€— and RD too!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago