Baby + Maaneet = Romance + Comedy:D UPDATING

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Jusss imagine our HAWT MSK with a cute cuddly baby "Geet" and you will be lyk😍☺️  He's already so protective of Geet, imagine how possessive he's gonna be about baby❤️ and Geet once he learns she's pregnant.  The PROMO is CLEAR and Geet's going to share Baby truth with MSK and he's going to LOVE EM' to DEATH! Y? 

Errm he's MSK - the Coolest Smartest Sexiest Soap Stud in Serial World! 😃 Don't underestimate him!  He will never let Geet's past touch her while there is breath left in his Hawt Bod!☺️ Am updatting 2nd post with everyone's ideas. - CVs IMPLEMENT PLEASE!

1. Pregnancy is ROMANTIC! Here are some scenes I wud lyk to see.... pls add on urs:

- Besides the fact it puts women in a "ahem ahem" mood...such activities are actually healthy for the baby:)) Imagine Maan reading that bit of info in a book n volunteering his services =))
- Geet wanting to eat something totally absurd and Maan looking up the recipe and making it for her.❤️..
- Maaneet attending Lamaaz class☺️
- Maan making her take medicine on time and drink "karela" ka juice😆
- Backrubs and foot massages☺️☺️
- Geet feeling fat and Maan assuring her she is not or teasing that he can't lift her anymore!😆
- Maan fainting in the delivery room becoz he can't see her in pain! And Geet teasing him about it FOREVER!😲😆
- Maan complaining to baby (Geet's tummy) about Geet like she complains to Babaji😛
- Them fighting about what color to paint baby's room😡😆😆
- Them fighting about whether it will be a boy or girl! 😆😆
- Baby name fight - they mock each others choices!😛
- Maan gives up Coffee becoz its bad for baby and Geet can't have it!❤️
- Maan dragging Geet for nature walk because exercise is healthy for her😃
Geet discovering Maan's baby pics while decorating nursery and them talking about Maan's childhood😊 

2. Baby + Maaneet = Romance + Comedy!😃  Here are some baby "Geet" scenes I wud lyk to see ... pls share urs:
- MSK using baby as exercise "weight" 😍  and Geet watching☺️
-Shirtless MSK reading Sunday paper in bed while baby sleeps on his abs demanding Coffee from Geet!☺️
- MSK saying "Chup! Bilkul Chup!" to baby and Baby🤣🤣
-Maaneet can fighting over who baby likes more!😛
- Maaneet fighting about how to dress baby! Hopefully Geet will win otherwise baby may end up with mini-WWF belted outfits
-Imagine they go out for dinner, but both keep making excuses to call dadi/nakul/pinky/adi to check on baby...finally get home to learn that both called babysister juss as often while adivising each other not to worry about baby!☺️
- Maaneet cuddling in bed wit Baby - SWEET!
- MSK getting romantic infront of baby and Geet geting shy and MSK saying baby won't mind and baby lauffing n agreeing wit him🤣
- Maan cooing & cuddling baby, so Geet doesn't wake up:)☺️
- BabaMaan teaching Geet how to put on baby ka diaper!🤪
-Geet complaining that baby doesn't listen to her juss lyk Maan!😆😆
-Geet testing baby formulas on Maan and him thinking they were dessert😆😆 then chasing her after learning she was using him as baby food taster!
- Geet getting jealous MSK loves baby more and complaining to Dadi and MSK overhearing and teasing her more before taking her out for something romantic☺️
- MSK fighting DnT, so he can officially adopt baby "Geet" 😈❤️
- MSK refusing to go to work, so he can bunk with baby😳
- MSK sneaking baby into work afta lecturing Geet baby will be fine at home wiithout them and Geet catching him hiding baby under his desk🤣🤣
- MSK n Geet fighting over wat will be baby's first word (mama or papa!) and actually teaching baby to say the other's behind each other's bak (i.e. Maan saying baby will say papa but, trying to teach baby to say mama)❤️

3.DnT comedy wit Baby - Baby ka BADLA!
- baby Geet peeing on Dev's face!🤣🤣
- baby pooping on NT😆😆
- baby throwing food at them👍🏼
- baby throwing up on them🤣
-baby throwing spoon, cup, bowl at them😃

Siggie from Skorpion to Help Us VISUALIZE:
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am going to slowly start updating this post with everyone's suggestions.. bear with me:)

Boy or Girl? N QUANTUM!
Arwen & Jyoti suggest that CVs shud opt for Baby Girl. I agree! It wud be supppa cute if Maan wanted baby to be a boy becoz he's from Baba Adam ka Zamana 😛, but Geet wanted baby girl. Of course we know who is real BOSS btwn these two! GEET! N we get 2 HP Expresses that can wrap MSK around their girly fingers   😃

Yasu09 However, thinks that it wud be kewl to see MSK dressing up MSK Jr. in Gajni shirts n vests juss lyk him.

Pakirani wants to book MSK spot in Agra assylum by assigning him twin girls!
Arpita (md410) wants balance of 1 boy + 1 girl (twins)

PREGNANCY IS SEXXXXXY
- Tanu wud lyk pregnancy scenes from Salaam Namaste (Teddybears, dancing n long walks).
-Arwen thinks the midnight ice cream scene from Salaam Namaste wud be nyc and also the scene where he's scared of blood&hospitals but, braves it for HER.
-Jyoti wants midnite icecream run & car ride where baby kicks "So Maan rests his head on her tummy and in his seductive voice tries to talk to the baby 😳😳😳😳...OMG...OMG..OMGGG😳😳😳"
-Doodleberry (p.15) and Opti wants to see MSK deliver the baby - WOW - READ (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1478655?pn=17)

Maaneet + Baby = Hawt n Phunny
-Jyoti thinks Maan will be 3 in 1 package (possessive lover, passionate hubby, and loving daddy) and wud lyk to see Maan showing off his Maan-Chi to the Baby!
- Muniza enjoys Geet always trip, and MSK catch her, and tells baby "Mamma never change, she always need excuse to get his attention"....
-Muniza also wants to see baby sleeping on MSK chest and Geet on his arms
-Jyoti wud lyk to see baby demanding bro or sis, so Maaneet can start practicing for another sibling for baby (besharam Jyo... truly)
- 1/2 Den wants to see MSK feeding baby "protien shakes"😉 so baby grows up passionate!
- Caco hates G.C. Tongue and wud lyk to see how MSK reacts to baby peeing on him
-Caco lyks baby and wants to see Maan teaching baby to walk!
-Norstar and i think Gauri wants to see Maan holding baby in one hand while cooking lazy wifey breakfast wit another (saach mein MSK is destined to be jhoru ka naukar)
-SWIKA (SIA) wants MSK to carry baby girl around on his shoulders everywhere
-SIA wuld also like it if baby guilted MSK into buying bad gifts and Geet cribbing about it
-SIA wud also lyk MSK to take n play with baby at the beach
-SIA wants MSK to bake cupcakes wit baby's help for Mother's day and Geet to beat him up for messing up the kitchen!
-Amina wud lyk to hear MSK singing off key to baby (Anj: Y? The let the Maahiiii Bhoot do it for free) Pakirani wants Geet to sing and MSK to juss humm
-Swati really want to see maan trying to quiten a crying baby with chup bilkul chup 🤣 n the baby crying more, then maan will be like u r just like ur mum, jo bhi kheta hoon uska ulta hi karti hain...
-Cooldude10 wud lyk to see MSK walking about wit cranky baby all nite while Geet sleeps
-Cooldude10 also wants baby to interrupt eye locks and mahii with cries
- Arwen maaneet scene where maan hugging geet from behind as they both quitely and smilingly watch the sleeping baby (Anj: MSK then going dhust danav on Geet☺️)
- Pakirani wants baby to start crying during the middle of the night, Geet will try to get up but Maan will say "Main dektha hoon" he will try to make the baby go to sleep and Geet will look at him admiringly! Embarrassed
-Richie_Rich wud lyk to see Maaneet planning school for baby and also for baby's first birthday
- Muniza wud love to watch Maan talking to baby in Geet tummy, and tell her/him the story of Geet's that how she was chalti phirti disaster, and gives him hard time with her silly behaviour....and MaanEet start fighting, and baby kicks, and both start laughing.....

BABY gets JUSTICE
-Pooja83 wud lyk to see Baby kick DevTara several tyms!
- Muniza wants baby pulling Nain Ka Tara hairs, burp on her face
- Jyoti: baby peeing on NT
-
Embarrassed 😛
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing....................
🤣 reading analysis of baby and maneet comedy..........

and i think baby should give few good kicks to devtaara..................😆😆
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!! love your psot it was hilarious and cute!!
loved the last ones!!
DnT comedy wit Baby - Baby ka BADLA!
- baby Geet peeing on Dev's face!🤣🤣
- baby pooping on NT😆😆
- baby throwing food at them👍🏼
- baby throwing up on them🤣
-baby throwing spoon, cup, bowl at them😃

wud totally die laughing if the baby did that!!!

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
eeeeksss I am still readinga nd going crazy will commenta fter reading the whole thing
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow..Anj wat beautiful thots..............n i will surely add on to it...but at the moment....this is wat is on my mind...............this song sums it all up..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w3-tPBAIP4[/YOUTUBE]

&

well......afterall... Maneet n baby maneet are...a PHAMILY  😎

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail
I love this list!
I'm actually looking forward to the baby now! :D
Great job Anjana!

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome 🤣

even though saif preity were fighting In Salam namaste the scenes were still cute like saif going at mid night to find the right ice cream flavor or going to hospital even though he hated blood

Pregnancy/ baby means nok jhok .. Comedy ans awww scenarios
miscaarage/abortion/no pregnancy means Rona Dhona with a sad geet sad maan and dukhi atmas chillaying mahii (c) Neha driving us all crazyEdited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Anj I can only trust you to come up with something so hilarious🤣🤣🤣 as well as logical and interesting like this👏👏👏👏

I can already imagine the situations here...Maan becoming a Hot hot hot sandwich between Geet and the baby😛...And then we will get MSK in three-in-one quality...that is a possessive lover + a passionate hubby + a loving and caring father= extra hot hot Maan in action...OMG OMG...OMG😍😍😍😍😍😍😍...Just imagine Maan teaching his kick boxing moves to the baby..extra hottt...OMG...OMG...OMG😍😍😍😍😍😍..Geet watching both her hubby and baby in action and might join the kick boxing session too😍😍😍😍😍😍....entire family will overflow with passion..OMG...OMG.. OMGGG😍😍😍...Then the baby saying he/she needs one sibling...so then Maneet planning for another baby..OMG...OMG...OMG☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...This baby is definitely gonig to increase the intensity of Maneet romance 100 times more...haiiiiiiii☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Anj beautiful post😉...Maneeet romance will b HAWTTTTT after the baby comes out😉😛
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Papa Maan makes me more dreamyyyyyy than Stalker Maan 🤣