Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
sabz, like i said i never read the books, so i don't know the similarites & differences between both the Bonnie's. lol. i'm glad there's a similarity though. i like Bonnie as the strong, independent witch. :)

as for Damon saying, 'where's the witch', i was confused though if he was talking about Bonnie or Lucy, but now i think it's Bonnie. funny how they both mentioned one another even though we didn't get a DB scene in the episode. ;)

i want the writers to take some stuff from the books, esp DB stuff. i've read the DB bits dhruvi posted on the 1st page. they're awesome. especially the bathtub scene! omg that was just ahhh, i'm just speechless. i'd pay to see that kinda scene in the show!

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya girlies..wassuppp??

No DB this week..but lots of Damon scenes and Bonnie scenes! im really happy with the amount of screen space Bonnie got this week! ok..i admit i really like her scenes with Jer...i wouldn't mind if they temporarly got Bonnie/Jer together..but not for long! LOOL! and the scene with the other witch Lucy..right? it made me really emotional coz you could see Bonnie's longing to have family around her that actually understand what she's going through so i hope she's backk!
But yh for me..this epi was all about Bonnie..she rocked!

and oo yh..i refuse to believe Katherine is actually gone...she has to come backk..they can't just end her story like that! lool!

And Anu...ahh that bathtub scene is one of my fav DB book scenes coz its the first time Damon feels something for Bonnie! hehe! and init tho..i want more DB scenes in general but i would love to have more DB book scenes in the show!

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Leena - i know right. he'd rather get punched by Stefan than let Bonnie fall in the tub. :) and love how he hugs her when she finally wakes up. awww. <3
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohmigoddddd...
i finally saw d last s01 epi....n am soo relieved..
im soooo much in love wid damonnnnnnnn..😍...

gonna start wid s02 soon....

ps: i finshed reading d series as well..its like  360 degrees apart...
leeseunggilove thumbnail
hey is there any romantic angle between bonnie and damon at all???!?!?!?!

anu u have so got to read d books
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
devyani - you mean romantic angle in the show? nope. not yet, that is. ;)

and i knoww, but i'm lazy. and i'm not really a book-person.😆

oh i just found this interview with KW, when asked about the DB angle, he said they aren't getting together yet but they wouldn't ccompletely rule it out either. so, they're not gonna happen now.. but there are still chances & i think i prefer the slow & steady approach more. :)
leeseunggilove thumbnail
hmm...actually u noe...there isnt any need fr d bamon love track....i think that mystreious,edgy and i dont want to be wid u..bt ave no choice  feeling is quite sufficient...
and a love track wud ruin it....bcz bonnie is  quite a vampire hater in mild terms...
leeseunggilove thumbnail
yeah i prefer that slow n staedy approach as well..althought i wud love another entrant fr damon as well...:P
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
i disagree. i don't think it'd ruin anything. yea, she hates vampires, yea she hates him. but who's asking for a love track now? we've got many seasons, they can gradually start understanding each other,become friends, and then something can happen. i doubt Bonnie will be hating Damon forever. lol.
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
there is. Rose is the new entrant for Damon right, i think?