DAMN U HAVE 5 REQUEST
GOOD LUCK WIV THEM =D
ILL TRY NEXT TIME =D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-Aastha_Mohit- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats on ur new gallerryyy dear...

i always love ur creations... dnt need to say dat rite..??

awsomeeeeeeeeee nd mindblowinggggggg...

loved it to the **core**

keep it up...
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im soooooooooooooooo glad u opened a shop. Really ur sigs have become really good. The effects and all. Lovely sigs on the first page, just wish u had made some KaSu stuff 2. Awesum work and keep making.

CONGOOOO for ur new shop!!!
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your Shop Ragini! πŸ€—
Loved all your creations..!!
they are sooo beauitul nd elegant..☺️😍😍
Supeerbb wrk!!
Keep rocking..!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i hope ab tak five requests na hui hon
agar nahi hui na rags to pls make a sajan sigg
on the last scene(that flower pot one)
i think u have the pics agr nahi
to tell me will give u

n agar the shop is closed
to hopefully i will request this next time
n text ur marzii

n now the most importent thing

CONGRATS RAGSS
for a new n first gallery
hope this place rocks girl
saniya.x thumbnail
res

*Edited*

OMGGGG RagzieeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ€— .. Finally You Opened Your Shop 😲😳, You SO Needed To Because Your Sigs Are A w e s o m e ! CONGOOO πŸ₯³Im SO Happy For Youu Jaan πŸ€— ! Gooshhh Loved Those Mohit/SG/MoNaya Sigs ALOT OMG im in LOVE With The SI One Goshh Shes Gorgeous 😍, Cant Stop Droooooooooling Seriously Your Ahmaziiingggg At It ! Your Defo Into My BEST Sig Makers List !

i Loved My One The BEST 🀣😳 ! Will Defo Reqs You Again, Till Then Keep Rocking Girl 😎 !
Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratzzz Ragzzz on ur shop.. πŸ˜›

U r a too good siggiemaker.. 😳

U should opened it alooooooong time ago... πŸ˜†

Plzzz try to make siggie of dese pics..

my 1st req to U... πŸ˜† Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My GOSH Ragz....Hell I was just thinking either Yams or you or you both should open a shop sis! πŸ˜† And OMG I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you! 😳 Uhhh!!!! It means a lot to me that someone who I called my inspiration when I first started now says to me that I'm one of her favourite avi/sig makers? πŸ˜† And why in the world is my name there...in your credits and all LOL
What in the world did I do, I'm seriously asking you! πŸ˜† YOU were there to begin with YOU were my inspiration I practically learnt from you..and here you go putting my name in your creds πŸ˜†
And yes, I second Pari πŸ˜† You better be regular..otherwise you know what? Okay...even I don't know 🀣 But hahahhahaha....this better be regular! And OMG you had a shop before> 😲 I don't know about this..though why? πŸ˜† And lol..if you want me to teach you how to stack icons as well, then I'm more than happy to do that for ya! πŸ˜†
And yeah, some admin stuff πŸ˜† Make sure that when you reply, you reply to a min of three people..otherwise less than that is considered spamming 😳
And coming to the stuff you posted, have seen some of it...but MY GOSH...that Selena sig is beautiful! <3 Congrats for being open so soon...LOL I took ages to get used to this place and all and then opened after like a month..but good going sis! πŸ˜† Love everything...
And I was about to say OMG I better go before this turns into something any longer....but like okay...it's already an essay 🀣 I'm sorry..LOL And btw, I still have to comment on your Love is Madness MS FF...I might be late, but LOL I have not forgotten! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So I'll comment there soon too!
And once again huge huge congrats for your shop!!
LOVE you looottssssss! <33
Aish. πŸ˜† Who else? 🀣
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally you have a dang shop. Love you ragz for this <3
now coming to your creations. How the hell are you this good? arent you like kinda new to this? i hate people who can learn so fast. Im SO jealous. haha. The creations are mindblowing and my request came out just too good. Thank you so much for doing the request. Will come down here once in a while to support ur ass :D Love you and keep making more ragz. DONT YOU DARE CLOSE THIS SHOP ANYTIME SOON!

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Omigosh!!! Ragzzzz!! Wonderful sigsss!! Simply love them! Am so glad that u opened this shop! Ur talent needs to be recognized! Plzzzz make more and more and more!! U r just superb at making them!!! <3 <3 <3