Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello All,

This idea came from another Fan but I decided to post it here as we all love Kanjali and want to see them in a good show.

We all send emails to Yash Raj Production and ask them to make a serial casting Kapil and Anjali in a lead role.

Please friends we need to do our bit to help Kanjali get good roles with good production houses. Please send emails to Sony channel and the contact will be posted later but also send it to Yash Raj production and their contact is

email: [email protected]

Usma again friend help me here and post contact info for Sony channel as Yash Raj have done some serials for them too.Edited by Juna04 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Thanks Juna di for this new idea! We can definitely do our bit!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello junadi
wow, gud idea, thnx to you and the idea starter of course. BTW, sony address :
[email protected]

those who will mail, plz tell other fans or your close ones too, because we need to show fan number n these cases.....

smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great idea!i already started mailing๐Ÿ˜Š
Juna04 thumbnail
Thank you friends I have already mailed the requests but we need more Kanjali fans to support this and also pls continue to send mails to Sony Channel for Kanjali to be on Comedy ka daily Soap.
IT would really help and am sure the channel would also support our request for this one.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
juna you know story line of silsila right? it was love quodrangle story? will you be fine kapil romancing out side marriage?
in drama? and in which role you want to see anjali in rekha's role decieving husband or in jaya's role whose husband does not love her..

sudhalata1 thumbnail

Thank you Juna๐Ÿ˜‰ i have posted my request to yashraj and sony also. They can make little changes in the movie to suit television. i would like to see Anjali in the character of Jaya who is soft but also strong.Kapil will fit the role of Amitabh to the T.WISHING kANJALI ALL THE LUCK.
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

juna you know story line of silsila right? it was love quodrangle story? will you be fine kapil romancing out side marriage?

in drama? and in which role you want to see anjali in rekha's role decieving husband or in jaya's role whose husband does not love her..

you hit bulls-eye Beenadi, I guess many of us wont like to see Kanjali in such story and personality
Besides,  making a serial out of a drama is hard as people already know whats going to happen next and storyline gets slow................but I guess those who are interested can try, maybe YRF wont make silsila but they might cast kanjali............................
BTW, I hvnt seen silsila ๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ˜•
Juna04 thumbnail
Beena I am with you totally on this one. I too am not really keen to see Kanjali in this story to be honest. But they can change the story to make it that Kapil's character realises he loves his wife and cannot leave her. Love after marriage and eventually he falls for his wife shld be the theme of the story.
usmrasul thumbnail
maybe we can just mail the production house about making serials with Kanjali then talking about Silsila if we dont like the story.  I think the same concept is used in serials like "Saath Nibhana Saathiya" and "Rang badalti Odhani" so lets just try out for kanjali saying romantic story...thats all