Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think this case would have been ideally fitted into Crime Patrol... When you direct such case in CID... You have to involve more characters in it.. This one just involved around victims mata, pita and husbands mata, pita... ๐Ÿ˜†
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Abhi sir you rocked !! Loved you totally but just wished you were there with Daya sir !!

Yes that is the only thing  liked. Abhi's expression, body language everything was superb. With Daya with him it would have been 100 out of 100.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was Ok epsiode. writer tried to create suspense quite visible although could guess what was going to happen next but then also atleast tried to create suspense.  Had few logical things kept in mind or few thing explained in better way it would have been very good. Overall alot better than recent episodes.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

dont do an autopsy yaar....then why cid? Why didn't parents go to local police?
Why daya , acp, abhijit and fredy dont have a transfer since 12 years?
Why didn't acp retire?

hey he is not that old
dr.fahmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Now one thing what I felt is that,I knew they would divert from the original track and I felt as if I knew what may happen !!

if its about dowry death, criminals were obviously supposed to be in laws. i guess most of us wanted a track with suspense and FW added suspense by diverting from original track, but again it was all about revenge in the end,

it was good for me that i havent watched pre-daya dowry death case. so i had no case in my mind to compare with this one๐Ÿ˜†

over all i liked the episode, pace of the case, camera work, side actors, forensic scenes and definitely HP and PP absence ๐Ÿ˜† .

missing ACP sir badly๐Ÿ˜ญ and wanted more from daya sir

or abhi sir ki to kya baat hai๐Ÿ‘ u were โญ๏ธ of the case. hats of to u!!!

tasha u r definitely the best female CID cop after asha.๐Ÿ‘

Friedie sir and vivek. great job๐Ÿ‘

Edited by dr.fahmi - 13 years ago
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But is it at all a dowry death? It's a case of domestic violence (main issue is extra-marital affair) which finally turned into a badla story.
sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i could not understand what was the need of slapping the father,in spite of the fact that his daughter herself was a witness against him.i think it could have been dealt in a sympathetic manner.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in cid these cases are never dealet in a sympathetic way.
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me neither liked the unnecessary slaps......its like they have to slap the criminal and its mandatory!
@ rozeishere- Abhi-Daya are getting older.......they are 40+ now......when will they become ACP? at their 60's? ACP sir should be given promotion along with Abhi and Daya.....
shaama thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanza

rozeishere- <font color="#000000">Abhi-Daya are getting older.......they are 40+ now......when will they become ACP? at their 60's? ACP sir should be given promotion along with Abhi and Daya.....</font>
</font>

nehiiiiiii ๐Ÿ˜ญ