Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

she tried to escape,and they found her again.

hmmm but when the stranger who tried to help her. She tells him to run away as she hears the car coming. Also isn't ki amazing how usually any rasta chalta person has CID's number but now in case of emergency this guy actually has to go to the Bureau to get the team.
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zerry123

But seriously, there is something called divorce for God's sake... Why kill her? That too only after 3 months??

Yeah, that is what I wonder about too.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Prabha - I guess that guy wanted to marry the other girl in the first place, but married Trupti just for the dowry. Once he got the money, he and his parents plotted to kill her....

But seriously, there is something called divorce for God's sake... Why kill her? That too only after 3 months??

they will take the dowry back after divorce, may be thats why.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

An extremely poor story and concept of today's show. Some performances are excellent , some are good and some are awful. Too much questions are there which are unanswered. Like, how the hell Trupti's father knew the number of Mitali ? The Girl (Trupti) was tortured by her in laws and her husband, but she never told her father ? And next scene her father was spying on her in laws ? How did he get that gun ? Is it so easy to buy a gun for everyone? And most importantly they (crew) didn't even show Mitali's face clearly.

Only Performance which makes this episode noticeable. This was an Abhijit Special. And the final slap was so uselessly put in the scene. Editing was not so good. Some scenes didn't match with dialogues.

Last of all, again the show was extremely awful, meaningless, unrealistic but better than yesterday's case file.

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rozeishere

and very interestingly how did she disappear from her fathers house, as it is shown that she had gone with him and how did she reach the godown?

After going to her dad's place with the suitcase, Trupti had to return to her in-law's place as she forgot to take her mobile. And that's when the whole drama happened.

Originally posted by: prabha.

Another thing. Abhi Sir looks at the burnt body and says he can't recognize the girl while when the boy and his family return home they see a dead girl in Tripti's lap and they know its Mitali.

And why will CID tell the girl's family that Tripti is dead without getting the DNA report first. What led them to believe it was her. This stupid is repeated very often,

And they found burnt skin pieces in the car as well as in the godown, right? Couldn't they just match both of them and check?? And, they could've matched that skin's DNA with the parent's DNA....
prabha. thumbnail
@CID_HD I totally agree with you.

But yes thought not too happy I am not too upset with this case either.
Tanza thumbnail
ok it was a good episode and I enjoyed it!
I was hopeful about seeing 'something' and I was prepared not to feel bad if it turns out not to be good, but it was quite one......
Daya wasn't much.....but Abhi😎.......he showed his acting magic😍 how natural he was today.....Ijust kept looking at him.....looking at him......and suddenly I wondered where the hell he got the time to change dress/wear his jacket in the run to save Trupti on the go-down scene? He was wearing rain coat when they went to look for her
Ok with woh lal topi wala....he wasn't given much priority today.....and thank God woh head banging girl moo nahi khuli....no offense, but I hate her teeth!😳
A little tomfoolery of Freddy......phir Abhi ne daata na? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Aur wo Trupti ke papa ki sar me kisine maara tha kya? wo aloo kaise nikla?

anyways, for me the best side was to see Abhi in full action.......as the leader, and Viv given more priority than last night, and though the last twist wasn't that of a 'good' thing to do, but its ok, I can pardon that if they give more of AbhiπŸ˜‰

Daya was inactive, even given very less dialogues today....okayyyyyyy.......chalo wo bhi chalega!

now........story writer.......I saw your every mistake as a 'sweet mistake'.........but that shoudn't take you on cloud no 9..........we want better things from you in near future.....😊

Edited by Tanza - 13 years ago
sneh. thumbnail
THe episode was not great I would say below average climax mein everything was messed. Very less of Daya sir. Abhi sir's performace was damn good but its like you give a person like him 25% to perform and he gives you 100% of it. Nyways, again absence of ACP sir was felt. camera work seemed better today. very good as compared to yesterday. Vivek tasha and Freddy sir were better today, though I hated his unnecessary sounds while finding the dead body of the gal. Daya sir was Mr. India again, yesterday it was Abhijeet sir today him. 😑 Sachin and Kajal not seen much I was happy for that. Waise I didnt understand Sachin's anger on poor man who first tried to help the girl by bringing CID, (Mumbai Police is dinosaur now as I mentioned earlier in one thread, so directly comes to CID) All in all an average episode. The bi weely having its effect with 1 bad and 1 average episode every week. Hey Bhagwan FW walon ko kuch sadbuddhi do aur hum jaise bhakton ka dukh dard dur karo
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
prabha di
the stranger was there, then how could she escape?the story ends, thats why he rush to bureau. She tied in ropes and realize it was noone...she went out through another way,but caught after sometime. The saas says 'if you try this again' in that scene.

The divorce taje 1 year. Cant divorce within 3 mnths if there is no sound reason . In this case , since lady has no job sandeep has to pay her.
prabha. thumbnail
If the go-down has another exit why was the stranger trying to break the lock. There is a Godown blunder for sure. It should have been corrected in the dialogs.

After going to her dad's place with the suitcase, Trupti had to return to her in-law's place as she forgot to take her mobile. And that's when the whole drama happened.

Then there is another blunder there. Tripti left with her father at 8:00. Mitali died at 10:30 (if I am not wrong). That is 2.5 hours later. She realised she forgot the phone after so long. In the mean time the other lady came to make the soup and got burnt. So instead of saying I forgot my phone she should have said when I returned from my parents house, simple.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago