Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Miley_hp

I love Emma for her optimism. She is absolutely right about Twilight. Seriously, its all about exposing with little story to tell. Harry Potter is far better than Twilight. HP is rich, fresh and promising unlike a vampire love story that completely reminds you of TVD. Never the less, hats off to Robert and Kristen for doing whatever on screen and selling the movies because without the intimate(intense) moments, the movie would not have lasted a day.

Harry Potter all the way!

thats so true. even the fans(including me) love them(ed-bella) or twilight just for the sake of the romance tht is filled. though i m not a twilight crazy. but whatever little i love twilight is just bcos of those intimate scenes n romance filled fun.

on the other hand, HP is not tht. it is a story completely different. it is adventure. it is a NEW world which twilight claims but actually is NOT.
Thank you, Emma. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Angelic_J thumbnail

She's so right. Twilight basically sells sex whereas HP sells a highly interesting storyπŸ˜›

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing
love Emma
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣

I can't stop laughing at this article. It's so BANG ON!!! Go Emma, you rock!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And so true that, Twilight does sell sex. Why does everybody watch it? Because of the so called romance between the lead characters. πŸ˜†
Otherwise, there is nothing as such in Twlight. The whole thing is a blooper. 🀣
Even with the romance, I find that so called novel horrible. πŸ˜†

Anyways, glad that Emma thinks the same way. I so agree with it. Harry Potter is a classic, unlike that blooper- Twilight. 🀣

Can't stop laughing, lolzzzzzzzz 🀣

Harry Potter roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Twilight suxxxxxx!! πŸ˜†

Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the twilight forums is pretty much bashing emma really badly because they feel that kirsten just beats her hands down and blah blah blah...
i really really fail to understand a lot of twilight....its just candyflossed romance (which is very very badly written...)....HP is so much better in terms of writing atleast.......

and its emma's personal opinion...why should she be bashed about it...
she feels it is a somewhat sexual franchise and some feel its not...

anywayz....im off to read a sea of poppies now...
can't wait for the 7th movie, both parts...to come out....
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha...i am sooo gonna adore emma a lot more for this!
way to go gal!!!!!
Love u and Dan and Rups a lot!
Cant wait to see that scene..."god its gonna be awful, but hopefully i am gonna be laughing my head off watching it!!!!!!!!"
<3
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, obviously Emma will get bashed. She is telling the truth, and truth hurts πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IMO twilight is basically a vampire - romance genre novel..
Harry potter is fantasy novel..
The movie as well as the book mainly is full of adventure..suspense..thrill..and lot less is devoted to romance ..
Love is shown .. but not some teenage love..full of tension etc..Bcoz HP IS NOT a love story twilight is..

so obviously Emma felt a bit weird in the kissing scene wid Ron..
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and I absolutely hate this all build up Emma is talking about.. for the kissing scene..that people are highly anticipated abt it...

Comeon HP isnt about this at all