Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Thanks hun.....no plz, dnt reveal the storyline..I will watch it on my own....i think I have some idea...bcoz I was listenign to the sad version of teri yaadein by the femala protaganist and in that video, aakash is angry with the gal bcoz she goes after another guy.....so, Ikinda got an idea....but I will make my own opinion.....

thanks pardesi!! 😊

DD .. you watch it to see how MR grew as an actor there and for the unique way of presenting the story.
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

It was very nice of you...thanks a lot for your effort....Please keep posting the episodes....LS is a great serial....i love it a lot...In that MISHAL rocks as AKASH SEIGHAL...wow....Thanks once again PAPIA>

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot Papia..😊

When this show was on air, i never got to watch it coz of skul.. but i knew abt it and found Mishal really attractive..  when i started watching LTL.. i also started watching some LS videos that were available on youtube.. i love the songs..esp 'Teri Yadein' and the title track.. Mishal is cute and awesum as Aakash...
😳

Thanks once again.. and do continue to upload them whenever you get time...

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonstruck

Hey i didn't realise mohit daga (puneet from bairi piya and reva's brother is aisa karo na vida) is in love story. cool. I really like his acting

Which character of LS are you talking about? Sorry, because I dont have color so I dont have too much idea about other show.
papia thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

Thanks a lot Papia..😊

When this show was on air, i never got to watch it coz of skul.. but i knew abt it and found Mishal really attractive..  when i started watching LTL.. i also started watching some LS videos that were available on youtube.. i love the songs..esp 'Teri Yadein' and the title track.. Mishal is cute and awesum as Aakash...
😳

In LS Mishal was very grave and serious nature who just hate love. He was really looking hot and the character he played he was just awesome and portrait it very perfectly.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Which character of LS are you talking about? Sorry, because I dont have color so I dont have too much idea about other show.

She means Shruti's brother Kunal. I think that was his name.

You know according to some reports even Ajay had auditioned for the role of Dutta. I hope the CVs remember him for any cameo roles they may have in mind in LTL in future.
Seems like the LS boys were all shifting from SAB to Sony to Colors.
Even Diya Chopra did a cameo in Na Aana is Des Laado. 😆

Does anyone know what happened to actor who played Bhatti?
papia thumbnail

Originally posted by: pardesii

She means Shruti's brother Kunal. I think that was his name.

You know according to some reports even Ajay had auditioned for the role of Dutta. I hope the CVs remember him for any cameo roles they may have in mind in LTL in future.
Seems like the LS boys were all shifting from SAB to Sony to Colors.
Even Diya Chopra did a cameo in Na Aana is Des Laado. 😆

Does anyone know what happened to actor who played Bhatti?

Thanks for the information. Dia chopra was latter in LRL along with sanaya(gunjan). I have seen Bhatti in a horror show Ahat or Koi hai I am not sure. I am really sad that I cant watch LTL.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dia chopra was later in LRL along with sanaya(gunjan). I have seen Bhatti in a horror show Ahat or Koi hai I am not sure. I am really sad that I cant watch LTL.

She was. I didn't watch LRL season two. I quit when RK left and I saw Sanaya in MJHT first. Then went back and saw her 'Radhi Ki Betiya' vids on YT and also learned about her having been in LRL with Arjun. I thought it was cute that they were working together again but still not as love interests.

Thanks. Horror Show - no wonder I didn't see him. I was trying to watch Ajay in Star One Horror nights but my family always changes the channel. :(

BTW Papia, why can't you watch LTL. Do the videos updated on the forum or YT not work for you?Edited by pardesii - 13 years ago
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Mention not. I would be more than happy if I can upload all the episodes here. Because this the only show which I was emotionally attached. I request all the members to watch Love story. I can assure you that you would not feel bore.

@ for those who have not watched Love story - if u r loving Mishal as Dutta in LTL, then u will definitely love Mishal as Akash in LS! he was tooo good in tht..n considering tht it was his first TV show, hats off to him fr some brilliant acting....now he is a pro..i strongly recommend anyone who hasnt seen to watch....my love fr Mishal started wth LS..n it just grow deeper now wth LTL!
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushix

Thanks a lot Papia..😊

😳

@ Teri yaadein song from LS featured on Mishal is an awesome song...n mishal acted so well in tht role...LS looks like very realistic (thanks to anurag basu who found Mishal to act the role of akash)...i nvr felt it was a show..it was so real tht u cud feel it was a story of boy next door or a friend who u know ..n its off the air..but i still love teri yaadein..one of my fav songs frm the show!!!