Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: abhay119

HOMOSEXUAL?????? madam did not u misprinted😉

I did not 😊 I am not homo and I dont intend to be cos I simply do not believe in such things😊 I disapprove of them quite strongly!
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sanaya, Great post dear! I must say, good acting done by Rashmi Desai. Though wouldnt say anything about her Quaatilaana Adaa's... but yea aksar high level ke Quaatiloon mein hoti hai ye baat.. They do that to crave more attention! That's why she wears such obvious see through sarees..😆😆 

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Sanaya, Great post dear! I must say, good acting done by Rashmi Desai. Though wouldnt say anything about her Quaatilaana Adaa's... but yea aksar high level ke Quaatiloon mein hoti hai ye baat.. They do that to crave more attention! That's why she wears such obvious see through sarees..😆😆 

Possibly she wanted to get out of her goody goody avatar as a suhaagan😆 But I just love ehr high class attitude😆
abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I did not 😊 I am not homo and I dont intend to be cos I simply do not believe in such things😊 I disapprove of them quite strongly!

as i know its call LESB and not homo😆😆😆😆😆😆😆. may be i know little abt it.
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Possibly she wanted to get out of her goody goody avatar as a suhaagan😆 But I just love ehr high class attitude😆

Darling there nothing like a class for such actions therez only one wrd n its called..🤬ing 🤣