Ilovepie. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Updated my comment for chapter 2 on page 73 😃

Edited by Motibah - 13 years ago
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update yaar............even i was also confused when teji called heer as leher..........
awww.............so cute nickname pumpkin 😆.........
loved d flashback.......bt feel sad for prem😔....he is an orphan.....
i loved d song u used for prems dard..........
waitn for ph meetin😳
hmmm 🤔low trp i dont think so......ever1 is busy in their study........me also😆...........
thnx a lot for pm....................update sooooooooooon
sharmeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤗AMAZING updates dear!!!🤗 sorry yaar, couldn't comment earlier😳, I was busy with my papers😕 
😆hihih was really laughing with the messaging between Hwakeye and Codecracker🤣
hahaha and the conversation between Prem and Preet about the woman magazine thing, it reminded me of when my cousin read one of mine, he was  after reading it😆

aahw poor Prem😒 didn't had a great childhood😭😭😭 I tell you it made me cry😭😭 plzzz let him make some contact again with Kiran😒

can't wait for Premeer's meeting😍

plzz update ASAP😳 and thanks for the PM dear😳
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for late comment....i hav read it earlier but couldnt comment...theres this weddings going on and in these ssoo many functions i didnt get time .....update was marvelleous....prem past wss sooooooo sad...and tge song tujhe bhula diya suited soo perfectly on theirs situation.....luvd prem heer childhood scenes....the fight scene reminded me of my name is khan.....verryy well written.....no prem dnt be sad on going to paris...u r gona met ur pumpkin there....cant wait for premeer meetingg....thanks for pm....update soon
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome updates !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited comment on  page 73 Edited by pwincess1 - 13 years ago
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cute1122

awasome start............................congrats for another FF and plz add me too in pm list.............

Thanks for commenting.  You've been added to the PM List 😃

Originally posted by: shahrukh_divya

add me also plz..!!!!

me..!!

You've been added to the PM List 😃

Originally posted by: aaminaman

Gehey it was really nice poor he hae to leave eveyon he loved and you will make them meet on the next part right and do post early and add me to the pm list

Thanks for commenting. You've been added to the PM List 😃

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

loved it! but please add me to the pm list!

Originally posted by: princess5341

awesome update

i really like how u used the song throughout the story
anyways update soon!!! : )
ps.
can u plz add me to ur pm list:)

Originally posted by: Henriette

hi i just read the two parts and i must say ur a really good writer.. please add me to ur pm list

Originally posted by: anuu2010

awesome parts greece

i loved it

Thanks for commenting 😃

Thanks for commenting 😃
iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi2092

awesome dear!

I truly lved it!
u xpressed Prem's emotions very well!
feeling sad for him!
waiting for Prem to meet his Pumpkin!
thanks for the pm!
update soon!

Thanks for commenting.  Yes, poor Prem 😭

Originally posted by: pwincess1

😭😭😭

that was so sad
i felt so sorry for Prem for all the things he went through
i can understand how sad and hurt he must be
and the way he got bullied by those boys must have been horrible
im so glad that Heer/leher was there
its so adorable and cute how they remember each other
please update soon

Thanks for commenting.  Prem has had a pretty rough childhood 😭

Originally posted by: maryaa8688

awww prem😭..a big hug to my premu🤗dont worry baby ur pumpkin is coming back in ur life😊...

thank u Grace.it was really wonderful update..n whats all that low trp😡dont say that again..u r a gr8 writer😊and why do i have the feeling m going to love this ss more than ur others!!!!!plz try to update soon...will b waiting dear😊

Aww, Thanks 😳  I wanted to give a big hug too when I was writing about his past.  So sad, good thing he had Leher/Heer 😃

Originally posted by: sweetnsourx3

hi grace! silent reader again...i think your new ss is absolutely amazing so far! low trps?! i dk how that is possible...anyways i'm dying to see how the story unfolds, especially after they meet!... loved the first two chapters 😊 thanks for the long update! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.  It's great to hear from silent readers.  I'm really glad you are enjoying the story so far 😃

Originally posted by: sweet_gurl93

Hey
Great part, so that's prem's past quite sad though,hopefully he'll meet heer soon in paris and things will get better
Do continue soon

Maheen xx

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Things will be approving for Prem when he meets Heer 😃

Originally posted by: sadhz

awesome update yaar............even i was also confused when teji called heer as leher..........

awww.............so cute nickname pumpkin 😆.........
loved d flashback.......bt feel sad for prem😔....he is an orphan.....
i loved d song u used for prems dard..........
waitn for ph meetin😳
hmmm 🤔low trp i dont think so......ever1 is busy in their study........me also😆...........
thnx a lot for pm....................update sooooooooooon

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I figured that is why the forum has been kind of dead...lol...everyone busy with studies and other things.  Though news of the Valentine's Special has definitely woken some people up 😆

Originally posted by: crystall

Awesome updates !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !

Thanks for taking the time to comment 😃
iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: khajju

sorry for late comment....i hav read it earlier but couldnt comment...theres this weddings going on and in these ssoo many functions i didnt get time .....update was marvelleous....prem past wss sooooooo sad...and tge song tujhe bhula diya suited soo perfectly on theirs situation.....luvd prem heer childhood scenes....the fight scene reminded me of my name is khan.....verryy well written.....no prem dnt be sad on going to paris...u r gona met ur pumpkin there....cant wait for premeer meetingg....thanks for pm....update soon

I totally understand...hope you had fun at the wedding.  Prem had such a sad childhood 😭 but luckily Leher/Heer was there for him 😊  Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

Originally posted by: sharmeeli

🤗AMAZING updates dear!!!🤗 sorry yaar, couldn't comment earlier😳, I was busy with my papers😕 

😆hihih was really laughing with the messaging between Hwakeye and Codecracker🤣
hahaha and the conversation between Prem and Preet about the woman magazine thing, it reminded me of when my cousin read one of mine, he was  after reading it😆

aahw poor Prem😒 didn't had a great childhood😭😭😭 I tell you it made me cry😭😭 plzzz let him make some contact again with Kiran😒

can't wait for Premeer's meeting😍

plzz update ASAP😳 and thanks for the PM dear😳

Totally understand...everyone is busy with school, work, or life.  But happy you were able to make comment.  Thanks for enjoying the Hwakeye (Prem) and Codecracker (Preet) conversations.  I wanted to insert some funny bits into the two emotional packed first two chapters.  Yes, Prem should talk to Kiran...well, we will just see how everything unfolds in the coming chapters 😉