Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey grace how r ya??/m sry i wont be able to comment much these days as m very bz with sum stuffs .....loved this part ......way to go...love alisha
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update Grace.

Loved the girls helping Heer pack up her stuff scenes. 

I don't know what to say about Prem, Heer and her parents scenes.  Don't get me wrong, I loved it all.  All fathers who love their daughters should be more protective especially when the guy (like Prem) is getting a second chance.  I am glad Balraj had Prem scared during that time of their visit.  I loved the confession and promise Prem made to Balraj at Lowe's and the acceptance Balraj finally gave to Prem at the airport. 

Now, it is G3 turn.  I wonder how she will turn out πŸ˜•.  Poor Heer (and Prem)

Thank you for the PM.  I can't wait to read the next chapter.

oh, one more thing.  That time of the month scene had me laughing πŸ˜†.
premdesh thumbnail
awesome update.
plz next part asap
NIMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
missed Premeer romance........specially after the last update.....
first Pillow and now chair............way to go prem..........
Balraj and Teji coming to live with them
Premeer living together..........
and Prem bit afraid
loved it
Balraj finally accepted him
G3 entry......omg hope she isnt bad this time
-SwaSan- thumbnail
i just loving your writing....ur FF r awasome.........plz update soon............
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update................want prem heer sceneπŸ˜‰.................yeahhhhhhh balraj agreed for PH relation....................update sooooooooooon
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: brainychild92

now i can see my grandkids.. HAHA!! very cute line from teji!!!   i liked balraj.. he didn't give in but silently watched and accepted..lol

lets see what gay3's problem is..  and how long it will go on for..lol
 continue soon!

πŸ˜† sorry about that long Part...I started writing and it just got that long.  I wanted to finish Heer's parent's part as fast as I could without dragging it out.  Besides they're the more relax easy going type.

Originally posted by: soapsick

all right!! πŸ˜ƒ this one's super! I totally dig Balraaj's concern and Prem's attempts to make it up. I'm glad the Maans in this fic are more laid back about issues such as live in relationships, because otherwise we're so used to reading about uptight parents that I've developed intense dislike for them {the ones in Desh I mean πŸ˜†} 

can't wait to read about Gayatri, that's one bit I'm super interested in! I'm all for Heer going up to her and making the first move, that is the proper thing to do IMO since G isn't talking to these two and has a problem with Heer. So it only makes sense for H to talk to her and sort the issue/s. But that's entirely my opinion. I'm looking forward to reading your take on the issue 😊

Yea, wanted the Maans to be a bit more modern...they understand "kids" these days will have live in relationships, etc.  I say if you've taught your kid right and instilled the proper values they can't stray too off the beaten path.  But sometimes no matter what you teach your kid they can still go off and do their own thing when they get older. 

Originally posted by: anuu2010

wow aweaome update

teji waiting for grand kids nice
whatup with gaythri
cant wait for next part
update soon
thanx for pm

Thanks for commenting dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shahrukh_divya

yepi atlast....!!! heer's parents accepted...!!!!

awsum update...update asap...!!!

Originally posted by: moon_mine

ok!!!!!

nw that ws quite a long update!!!!!!
m happy that heer's parents accepted prem!!!!!
teji seems to be very broad-minded!!!!!!!
balraj ws very sweet at the end!!!!!!!
all in all it ws excellent!!!!!!
n nw watng fr gayatri's turn!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Motibah

wow Im glad Heer's parents are fine with the wedding! Now waiting to see what Gayatri will say! :) Thanks for the pm and update asap!

Originally posted by: -Jyo-

Wonderfull update

Loved the way girls teased premeer☺️
glad balraj & teji agree for their marriage
Nw waiting see hw ll G mom reacts
Where is raj???????????? Bechara
search sm one for him
Continue soon................................

You're concern about Raj?  Haha...yeah the nice guy didn't get anyone

Originally posted by: sonia7

awesome update

thanks for the pm
balraj finally seems to be okay with prem
teji is sweet
thanks for the pm
update soon

Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_harshiti

hey grace how r ya??/m sry i wont be able to comment much these days as m very bz with sum stuffs .....loved this part ......way to go...love alisha

Thanks for taking the comment dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Aymee

Great update Grace.

Loved the girls helping Heer pack up her stuff scenes. 

I don't know what to say about Prem, Heer and her parents scenes.  Don't get me wrong, I loved it all.  All fathers who love their daughters should be more protective especially when the guy (like Prem) is getting a second chance.  I am glad Balraj had Prem scared during that time of their visit.  I loved the confession and promise Prem made to Balraj at Lowe's and the acceptance Balraj finally gave to Prem at the airport. 

Now, it is G3 turn.  I wonder how she will turn out πŸ˜•.  Poor Heer (and Prem)

Thank you for the PM.  I can't wait to read the next chapter.

oh, one more thing.  That time of the month scene had me laughing πŸ˜†.

Haha...yeah, Prem is such a love sick puppy.  It is the only time that's not acceptable to romance in that way πŸ˜‰  Thanks for taking the time comment Lisa! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: premdesh

awesome update.

plz next part asap

Originally posted by: NIMMY

loved it

missed Premeer romance........specially after the last update.....
first Pillow and now chair............way to go prem..........
Balraj and Teji coming to live with them
Premeer living together..........
and Prem bit afraid
loved it
Balraj finally accepted him
G3 entry......omg hope she isnt bad this time

Some Premeer romance will show up in the next Part.  Thanks for commenting dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: cute1122

i just loving your writing....ur FF r awasome.........plz update soon............

Thanks so much 😳  Thanks for commenting dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sadhz

lovely update................want prem heer sceneπŸ˜‰.................yeahhhhhhh balraj agreed for PH relation....................update sooooooooooon

More Premeer on the way πŸ˜›  Thanks for commenting dear! πŸ˜ƒ
iheartChai thumbnail
Thanks for those that Commented and/or Hit the Like the Button!

I've replied back to personal comments. 

Means a lot to hear from you guys πŸ€—

*waves* to any silent readers out there ⭐️

Now onto the next part...*warning it's another long one* 😳

Part 14: Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands

Heer gently stared into the warmth of the crackling fire and felt Prem nuzzle his nose along her shoulder on up to her cheek making her break out in a smile.  "You are crazy you know that?" she said.

"How am I crazy?" Prem replied as he tightened the blanket around them.

"I can't believe you cranked the air conditioning down to 58 degrees while we were away just so you could light the fire in the fireplace," Heer said.

"It wasn't getting cold enough outside for us to use it yet so I thought of this," Prem explained proudly.

"The cold front is coming next week you could have just waited," Heer shivered.  "I can't believe it is still this cold even after we shut the air conditioning off."

"It's gotten pretty cool at night...I left the kitchen windows and then ones in the back hallway open," Prem said.

"What?  No wonder," Heer said and tried getting up.  Prem pulled her back down and wrapped his arms around her tightly.  "No leaving...just stay here," Prem commanded.  She sighed and relaxed her back onto his chest causing him to break out into a soft grin at succeeding in his plan.  She felt him play with the strap of her tank top on her left shoulder with his mouth as he gently kissed the areas of exposed skin.  "I'm going to catch a cold," she replied.  "Can I go change?"  Prem furrowed his eyebrows that she was disregarding his advances.  "Why should you go change?  I'll keep you warm," he replied stating his attentions clearly and swiped her hair to the side so he could kiss her neck.  Heer smirked at how frisky Prem was acting.  "You'll keep me warm?" she asked turning her head towards him.  He nodded eagerly causing a soft chortle to escape from her throat.  "Hmmm...okay in the next fifteen minutes if you can't keep me warm I'm going upstairs and changing," she challenged.

"I'll take that challenge," Prem grinned and kissed her lips.  Heer felt herself being slowly lowered to the ground and his body snuggling closely against hers; his hand gently caressing her side.  Heer tenderly cupped his face as they kissed.  The movement of lips and the warmth of their tongues sliding, twisting, and curling against each other was extremely satisfying to her.  Sometimes the most pleasurable sensations she felt were from his kisses.  She didn't mind if all they did was have a nice long make out session but she knew he had other ideas.  Heer grinned against his lips as she felt his hand gently slip underneath her tank and began roaming.  Just as Prem was wandering over to her neck to shower it with sweet kisses the house phone rang.  "Don't answer it," he groaned irritated by the interruption.  Heer giggled, "But what if it's the catering place?  Or Mom with the information about the florists?" and tried getting up.  Prem pushed her back down, "Let the answering machine get it.  They can leave a message," and went back to kissing her neck. 

"What if it's important?" Heer replied as she pushed his shoulder.  "Prem, just let me answer it."

Prem frowned at her insistence and rolled onto his back so she could get up.  Heer picked up the phone greeting the caller and then walked upstairs with the phone.  He laid there staring at the ceiling cursing himself for not unplugging the house phone earlier.  He lifted his head when he heard Heer come back down the stairs and sat up when he saw her holding her jacket.  "Please tell me you have that jacket in your hand because I didn't meet my fifteen minutes."

"Sorry, I have to go to the office," Heer replied as she slipped the jacket on.  "There's a problem and as assistant editor I have to help the senior editor."

"Isn't there another assistant editor?" Prem asked.

"Yes, but tonight I'm on call.  We rotate," Heer said.  "I'll probably be back late."  She gave him a tender kiss as an apology.  "Don't wait up.  And please do something about the temperature in this house.  I don't want to feel like a popsicle when I come back home."

Prem nodded his head, "Okay.  Love you."

"Love you too," Heer replied and walked out the front door.

Prem groaned and fell back down on the living room floor wondering what he was going to do to pass the time until it was time for bed.  He reached up on the coffee table with his left hand and located the television remote. "Guess it's just me and the sports network tonight," he grumbled as he turned the TV on.

Prem groggily opened his eyes at the sound of the bedroom door opening and the soft footsteps of his fiance entering the room.  He glanced at the alarm clock and saw that it was two in the morning.  "Sorry," Heer whispered.  "I didn't mean to wake you."  Prem gave a weary smile and lifted the covers up as an invitation for her to climb into bed, "It's okay I went to bed not too long ago."  She smiled and quickly slipped inside.  "I told you not to wait up for me."

"I was watching a movie," Prem explained.  "Everything okay?"

"Yes, finally," Heer said as she scooted herself closer to him finding a comfortable spot on the pillow for her head to sink into as he rested his arm on her waist.

"You wearing your jeans to sleep?" Prem inquired as he felt her right leg squeeze itself between his legs so they intimately intertwined.

"Oh," Heer said and she quickly wiggled out of her jeans.  She tossed them off the side of the bed and then snuggled back into position again.  She then gave a tiny sneeze and frowned, "This is your fault."

"How is this my fault?" Prem asked.

"I'm cold," Heer replied and then moved her hands underneath his shirt to seek warmth.  Prem grinned at as he felt her gently rub his stomach.  "You said you would keep me warm."

"Yes, I did," Prem said and lovingly kissed her.  Heer giggled as he pulled the covers over their heads to make a warm tent.  "Now, let me finish this challenge," he said.

"Yes, do finish," Heer said. 

Prem smirked and hungrily kissed her.  

Drying her hair with a towel Heer made her way downstairs to find something to eat.  She was thankful that it was the weekend as she had woken up around one in the afternoon.  Prem's lusty bedroom antics had kept them up very late.  She yawned sleepily as she entered the kitchen but then broke out into tiny smile when she saw him leaning against the kitchen counter browsing through a cookbook. 

"So what should I make for lunch?" Prem asked.

Heer sneezed and then answered, "Something simple and fast."

"Okay," Prem replied closing the cookbook and walked towards the refrigerator. 

"You didn't dry your hair properly," Heer said as she saw how damp the back neck area of his shirt was.  She reached over and began drying his hair.

"I'll do it," Prem said as Heer suddenly had a sneezing fit.  "You've been sneezing since we woke up."  He touched her forehead and then touched his, "Doesn't seem like you have a fever even though you are a little warmer.  I'll making chicken soup for you and I want you to take some cold medicine."

"I'm ffff---aachooo...fine," she replied through mid sneeze.

"You sound perfect," Prem replied sarcastically. 

An hour later Heer was curled up on the couch with a blanket; her empty soup bowl was placed on the side table next to the cold medicine.  "I thought you said this was non-drowsy," Heer complained.

"It is...at least that's what the box says," Prem said as he cleared the empty dishes away.

"They lied," Heer grumbled as she felt her head enter into a hazy fog and her eyelids droop sleepily.

"Stop trying to fight it if you are sleepy just go to sleep," Prem instructed.   

"I hold you responsible for my condition," Heer replied.

"Why are you getting angry at me?" Prem asked.

"You're the one that lowered the air conditioning last night," Heer said. 

"Okay, I admit that was all me," Prem replied.  "But I didn't know you were going to get sick."

Heer sneezed and then blew her nose with a tissue.  "Uhhh, now my nose is dripping," she sighed.

"So what's my punishment?" Prem asked feeling a bit guilty at her condition.

"You're my slave until I get better," Heer instructed.

"Slave, huh?  I guess I walked myself into this one," Prem mumbled.  "Okay.  Now, will you go and get some rest?"

Heer looked at him and raised her hands up with a pout.  Prem shook his head slightly and walked over to the couch and picked her up.  "Tissue box," she commanded.  He lowered her slightly so she could grab the box and then asked, "Anything else?"  She shook her head and snuggled against his shoulder as he carried her upstairs to the bedroom.  Prem tucked her in bed and then kissed her forehead.  "Sleep well."

Heer coughed and then blew her stuffy nose.  She groaned at how her head felt so foggy.  "I hate being sick," she grumbled and continued working at her editorial column.

"I really think you should go home Heer," Veera said as she leaned her arms on their cubicle wall.

"I have to finish the column," Heer replied and coughed again.

"You did ask for some days off I hope," Ashlesha asked.

"You know how much Karen is a germaphobe...she probably heard Heer coughing and sneezing and told her to take the next couple of days off," Sanjana said.

Heer gave a croakily laugh, "Karen saw me this morning and told me to go home.  But I told her I had to do the editorial for this week.  She told me once I finished it I could go home for the rest of the day and not to come back for the next couple of days.  She then gave me this can of Lysol to spray my cubicle down."

"See I told you didn't I?" Sanjana giggled.

"I'm surprised she didn't say just tell you to go home and e-mail the column to her," Ashlesha said.

"She almost did but she forgot we had the teleconference at 9:30am," Heer said.

"She probably wiped her whole office down once you left," Veera laughed.

"We went to the conference room and did the teleconference there.  She was spraying the place like crazy after I left," Heer replied chuckling.

"Hey, looks it's Prem," Ashlesha announced to the them as she saw him turn the corner heading towards their direction.

"Hi girls," He waved and then looked at Heer and frowned worriedly.  "You didn't sound so good over the phone.  Aren't you done with your column yet?  It's almost lunch time."

"I'm almost done.  I probably will be finished by 2," she replied and then coughed.

"You weren't coughing this morning," Prem said.  "We need to change your cold medicine.  Come on, I'll take you out for a good lunch and we'll swing by CVS on the way back."  Heer nodded and grabbed her purse.  "See you girls later," Prem said and headed out of the office with Heer.

Heer rested her hand on her forehead and sighed at how horrible she was suddenly feeling.  Earlier in the morning she had been feeling fine even though she still had the sniffles, but it seemed manageable enough that she decided to go to work despite Prem telling her to take the day off.  Her fiance stood in the medicine aisle of CVS inspecting two medicinal cold products trying to decide which would be the most beneficial for her.  "Sneezing'check, coughing...check, body ache...Heer you feeling achy?" he asked.

"No," she replied.  "But I do have a stuffy head."

"Hmmm...this one here doesn't have stuffy head.  But this one has it and will also take care of flu like symptoms," Prem pondered.

"Just pick something Prem," Heer said.  "I'm going to get some band-aids...we ran out of them and some pads.

"You're the one that's sick why are you wandering off?" Prem asked.

"With the way this cold is going who knows what symptoms I'll be getting tomorrow.  Just get me something that will treat everything...night time and non-drowsy please," Heer replied and left.  She couldn't understand why it sometimes took him forever to decide what products to buy.  He was always checking the prices and making sure whatever it was he was purchasing would be put to good use.  She chuckled to herself softly as she realized his behavior reminded her of her father.  Heer quickly picked up the items that she needed; a pack of Always ultra thin pads with wings and a box of medium sized Band-Aid brand band-aids.  She then wandered over to the cosmetic aisle to look at some lip gloss and literally froze on the spot at seeing the very person that had been invading her thoughts recently. 

Gayatri Juneja was perusing the aisles looking at lotion.  Heer didn't know what to do even though she had been telling everyone her feelings about talking to the woman now that it was happening so unexpectedly she was at a lost.  She had a horrible cold which wasn't exactly the best way to present herself again to the woman and they were out in public.  She really didn't want to get into a family fight where strange eyes and ears could watch and listen in on their messy family relation.  She swallowed hard as Gayatri lifted her head and turned towards her direction as if she had sensed someone had been watching her.  A faint look of recognition crossed her face and through a simple look she exchanged a brief nod of acknowledgment of Heer's presence.  This surprised Heer and just as she was about to greet her Prem came walking over from the side not realizing what was going on.  "There you are.  I was wondering where you went.  So I got you Vick's cold medicine...night time and day time formulas and got a small pack of honey-lemon Halls cough drops for you.  It should help with your coughing and if you end up getting a sore throat," he said with satisfaction.  "Let's get the medicine in you so you'll be able to function a little better and finish that column.  When you go home I want you to go straight to bed, okay?"  Prem continued to fuss about her illness and was checking her temperature with his hand.  Heer pulled his hand away and simply turned him around.

Prem's demeanor immediately changed upon seeing his mother in front of him.  His eyes narrowed slightly as a crease between his brows formed.  "Let's go," he simply said and held Heer's hand.

"Prem," Heer protested and stood still.  "At least greet her."  He turned around and stared at her hard.  Heer ignored his behavior and turned to politely greet his mother, "Hi Auntie."  Gayatri made no effort to say anything and stared briefly at the way her son was holding her hand.  

"See, she doesn't care," Prem said sternly.   

"Preeem," Heer whispered disapprovingly and then suddenly started coughing.  She covered her mouth with her shoulder while Prem looked on with worry.  He patted her back trying to sooth her as she heaved heavily from the force of her coughing.  When she had caught her breath again she saw that Gayatri had just quietly left them.

"Don't worry about it," Prem said.  "It's more important that you get better than what she thinks.  I have nothing left to say to her."

"She's still your mother Prem," Heer replied.  He didn't say anything and dragged her to the checkout counter to make their purchases. 

The ride back to the office was deathly silent.  Prem sat there brewing while Heer pondered quietly about what had happened.  It wasn't like Gayatri had really said anything to show her disapproval but then again she also didn't say anything to say she was okay with her either.  She sighed to herself and sucked on a honey-lemon cough drop that Prem had gotten her.  "I think we should go visit your Mom," Heer found herself suddenly saying.

"I don't have a mother," Prem replied curtly.

"Prem, don't act like this," Heer said.

"How am I suppose to act?" Prem asked.  "I don't understand why you want to even see her.  She's the same woman who forced us apart in the first place and got me engaged with another woman.  What good would it do seeing her?"

"I know what she did but we should at least tell her ourselves that we are getting married," Heer said.

"She probably already heard from the family what difference does it make?" Prem asked.

"Because it's the right thing to do.  We told my parents even though they weren't too thrilled about it in the beginning.  And look they ended up giving their blessings to us," Heer explained.

"You saw how she acted back there.  She didn't even have the curiosity to greet you.  You can't be treated like that.  I won't let her treat you like that.  We don't need any blessings from her.  I told you she's out of my life," Prem ranted.  "Stop pestering like a kid about this when I already told you why I don't want to see her and why we shouldn't even go."

Heer's temperature rose to full boil when she heard him call her a child.  She hated it when he did that.  She was 24 years old now not the little 19 year old girl he had met four years ago.  "I'm acting like a kid?  You're the one that's acting childish about this," Heer heated replied.  "No matter what she is still your mother...the woman gave birth to you Prem.  You are her only child.  All I'm saying is to tell her...I'm not forcing you to forgive her."

"I don't want to talk about his anymore," Prem replied and slammed on the breaks so he wouldn't run into the car in front.  Their argument had distracted his driving and he hadn't seen the light turning red.  "This conversation is over." 

"No, it isn't.  You can't just say it's over because you refuse to talk about the real issue here," Heer replied as she straightened her seatbelt.

"There is no real issue," Prem answered.  "And I can end the conversation because I don't want to talk about it.  Conversations take two people...you're talking to yourself."

"Fine, don't talk about it," Heer replied unhooking her seatbelt and opening the car door.

"Where are you going?" Prem shouted.

"I'll walking back to the office," Heer yelled and slammed the car door shut.

Prem rolled down the window, "Heer, get back in the car!" 

"Don't boss me around!" Heer replied.

His lips tighten in frustration and he banged the steering wheel with his palms when she continued walking down the sidewalk.  The cars behind him started honking as the light had turned green and he was holding up traffic.  He cursed under his breath and drove the car forward again.

Prem came through the front door exhausted from the day's work.  He was still feeling a bit irritable at the argument he had earlier in the day with Heer and coming home knowing he had to face her again was grinding at him.  He sighed and went to the kitchen to get a snack and plopped himself down on the couch to watch some TV.  He hadn't realized that it had gotten so late into the evening until he glanced at his watch; it was 7:45pm.  He got up from the couch and decided he should go and check on Heer.  He gently opened the bedroom door and saw her curled to the left of the bed her back facing him.  She coughed heavily and then snuggled deeper underneath the covers.  Prem melted a little hearing how uncomfortable she was feeling.  He gingerly got on the bed and began rubbing her back.  "Is the medicine not work?" he asked.

Heer had gone to bed angry and had decided she was going to give him the silent treatment when he came home but the minute she heard his concerned voice she caved.  "It sounds worse than it really is.  Took the Vick's Nyquil and just slept.  What time is it?"

"Almost 8pm," Prem replied.  Heer turned around and saw the way he was gently looking at her it made her want to apologize to him for their argument earlier.  "We should eat dinner."

"I'm not really hungry," Heer replied.

"You need to eat," Prem instructed.  "I'll draw you a hot bath later."  He held out his hand as an invitation to help her out of bed.  Heer took it and followed him downstairs for dinner.  Neither of them mentioned the fight they had earlier and just let the topic drop despite its lingering presence in the air.  Prem was just happy that Heer wasn't trying to push her reasoning on him again and wanted to simply move forward.  He took her silence about the fight as a sign that she wasn't going to mention it again but little did he know what she had planned.

Meher spotted Heer immediately as she came through the front door of Starbucks and waved happily.  "Hi!  So how was the romantic getaway?" Meher teased.  Heer smiled shyly as a faint pink blush rose up to her cheeks.  "That good huh?" she continued with a giggle.

"Napa Valley was beautiful.  We stayed at this cute little bed and breakfast, went horseback riding, and of course did our fair share of wine tasting," Heer answered.

"You guys going to have the wedding out there?" Meher asked.  "I've always wanted to go but never got a chance."

"It's definitely in our top three now," Heer replied.  "We will make the decision once Prem gets back from his business trip tomorrow.  I'll call you once we pick the place."

"That's great.  You know what my vote is for," Meher laughed.

"It's mine too," Heer replied grinning widely.

"Here are the design plans for the house.  I'll explain in more detail let me go get something to drink," Meher said.  "What are you drinking?"

"Oh, it's just hot water with some honey and lemon," Heer replied.

"Are you sick again?" Meher asked.  "I thought you were all better."

"I was and then I woke up with a headache this morning.  It hasn't gone away even after talking Tylenol.  And I've been feeling a bit tired.  You know how viruses can linger sometimes.  I just hope Prem doesn't catch what I have," Heer said.

"Okay, you look through the designs and I'll be back in a minute," Meher replied.

An hour later the girls were chatting it up talking about various things when Heer finally decided to let Meher in on her little secret.  She gasped at her revelation.  "Heer!  Are you serious?"

"I have to do it," Heer replied.

"But doing this behind his back especially when he's away at a two day conference...that's not exactly a good way to start off your marriage," Meher advised.

"It's because he's away at the conference I'm be able to do this.  He's made it clear he doesn't want to talk to his mother but that doesn't me I can't talk to her myself," Heer reasoned.  "I didn't want to get into another fight with him over the issue so I decided to take matters into my own hands.  I'm just telling the woman that's it.  I really don't understand the big deal."     

"You don't understand what the big deal is?" Meher asked her eyes wide.

"Okay, I know but I mean sooner or later I'll have to face her.  She is my future husband's mother and I really don't want to have my kids thinking they only have one set of grandparents.  I know even though Prem says he doesn't want anything to do with her deep down inside he still thinks about her.  She and Prem had such a close relationship and because of me it broke," Heer said.

"Because of you?  Heer don't go thinking you were the cause...she was trying to force someone else on him," Meher replied.

"It's complicated.  I should hate the woman and a part of me does but I don't want it to be twenty years from now and his mother is on her death bed and he starts resenting the fact he stayed away from her because of me or worse thinks it's all his fault and hates himself for it.  Time is precious Meher."

"So when are you visiting her?" she asked.

"After our meeting," Heer replied as she took a sip of her drink.  "I'm a bit nervous about it."

"As you should be," Meher sighed.  "But good luck.  I won't tell anyone not even Preet about this.  He can hardly keep a secret."

"Thanks," Heer smiled.

Heer took a deep breath as she made the final right turn that lead her down the street to the Juneja mansion.  She felt so many knots in her stomach that it was almost unbearable.  She was hoping desperately that the encounter that she was about to embark on would be a successful one.  She wasn't expecting some grand acceptance during her visit.  She knew that was a foolish dream to even have.  She was just hoping that they didn't get into an argument.  She turned into the driveway expecting to have to buzz her way in but was surprised to see the main gates open.  She drove through and parked her car behind a bronze colored Mercedes.

"You can do this.  You can do this," Heer said to herself as a peep talk and then exited the car.  As she walked to the front door she couldn't help admire the beautiful stone brick design of the house and its elegant white arches that made the front entrance way.  She stared at the custom carved white door that mimicked the square widow patterns of the side panel windows for a few seconds before getting the nerve to push the doorbell.  She rang the bell and waited what seemed like hours when in reality it had only been a few seconds when the door opened and Gayatri Juneja stood in front of her.

Hope you guys enjoyed that!  Sorry for another long Part...wanted to end on a cliffhanger and include some PH romance for you guys πŸ˜‰

Here's a pic of what the Juneja Mansion looks like.  Just ignore the brown door...haha and go with my description of the front door.  I didn't like the fact there were all these windows on the front door letting anyone to simply look inside your house
πŸ˜†

So next part for sure will be Gayatri's take on everything and what happens between Gayatri and Heer.  Will Prem find out?  Oh the suspense πŸ˜† Part 15: Impressions

Thanks for reading!

Leave Comments! 😳

---Grace πŸ˜ƒ

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dam...!!grace wht an update it was...phew its was too lng bt i luved it...!!! prem heer scenes wer awsum...both fight n romance...!! hope evrythin between gay3 n heer goes...well...n if prem cums to noe...for gods sake he sud nt react..>!! awsum...do update asap...thx for da pm..!!