Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

31 august update                            

I haven't seen today's episode yet.

Yesterday episode started

Koki' asked vinay to be her dance partner

Vinay was kind of shocked and happy to accept the proposal from Koki's under the impression she is talking about life partner where as koki was asking him to be dance partner

Misunderstanding gets clear when she ask vinay has to dance on her tune..he was shocked and says how can I dance on your tune for life where koki's clear his confusion about life partner and dance partner.

He is upset and he says he can't be dance partner as he is not good dancer and he doesn't want koki to loss the game because of him

Koki tried to convince him but it went in sink. Vinay was not ready to change his decision.

Batuk, bapu;s wife , hetal and daksha's hubby come to vinay's place to make him understand to be koki;s dance partner. He says I will find her dance partner with help of tape recorder.

Koki comes to vinay's house where hetal and VC mom were discussing the plan. She make tea for Vinay's dad

Hetal and koki goes to batuk's place where he has list ready for drama costume.

Hetal and batuk force VC to go with koki to pick up dress costume so they can spend time together.

Koki and VC reach magan lal dresswala and hand him over the list.

three stooges (jayshree & her friends) comes to magan lal dress wala and she saw papad pol bag for costume.

She gives money to  dresswala and asked him not to deliver the costume to papad pol

Precap- dresswala calls papad pol and tell them they can't devlier the costume as everything is out. Batuk's wife comes running to koki and tell her she went to ameri pol and she saw doctor and pagal costume. Someone already playing their character.  Koki's gets shocked.