Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kubare

@Sharmida....I love calling you that even though your name is Shejal....πŸ˜ƒ hope you don't mind....

You know we think alike.........the whole proposal thing I did not even like too....to begin with did not likem Khanak in a common churidar suit...she needs to eb in a saree.....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†then Shan with his clothes...nah...other then the coat which was from his retro night out party of RBO ...he did not look good at all..faded blue jeans again.,..Nahiiiiiiii....the whole seating, colouring, ambience was nah......Kuch Khass Hai was way way better in all reagards...

Thus me too donot want the kind of thing they showed and am so glad ....it was not their day....date etc,....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

We want something more spectacular..out of this world for them ..as they truly are not like other cliched couples of TV either...so CV's something different fro them please when they do confess their undying love for one another...Zara Hatke for the oh so cute and adorablly Burthal and Fool couple....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No Krishna, ofcourse i dont mind.Why i have that  ID ,well, that is another story for another dayπŸ˜† but getting back to Shanak,i firstly did not want a date with a proposal.I wanted the romantic night out( remember that CV who raised my hopes up and my thoughts went to the beach)πŸ˜† but not in date format , so i am happy there was no date,no proposal and whatever  crap the CV's were planning to show.It is way too early for them to confess.They can have their realisation and stuff but not confession yaar,coz after they do that what else will be there to show except for mush and more mush.And i hate mushy couples.πŸ˜†.So  thank God.Its only that Shanak scenes have been depleted since the past 3 days with them mostly talking on the phone.So disappointed about that.I dont want to see the other characters for a long time now.And about Kuch Khaas Hain,that was way way romantic.The choreography,editing was perfect.Ironical that Shan did that for Nattie and Khanak showed up and today the tables have turned.Shan is a real peice of work i tell you.πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Karishma.....agree....πŸ˜ƒ

@Shar...really piece of work indeed adn don't we just love him for it....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Aneeze and Sunil his dad said it..how can he get into such situations or create them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And me too think the CV's ahve something way better planned for us too..as me too am not a mushy mushy kind of person....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† though I love ready Historical Romances.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I too did not want any early proposal either.....or confession .and didnot think it was going to happens so soon...so not disappointed at all with todays epi..but do miss seeing Shanak in the same screen and place..together....

As for the romanctic night out...the CV said after the rain...so maybe later...during this phase...where they both are done and out and realizing their love.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wil make it more intense....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing the update
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Another confusion! Not again! πŸ˜•
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

pati parmeshwar shaantanu has a special talent of getting into uneasy situations......

and god, who sent natasha there?!...REALLY!

now ironically,  natz is coming between Shanak...

Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update! :)