Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kool excellent commentary. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have nothing to challenge you on. Yes, I am upset you did not blast Archana for looking at Manav then standing away from Jaywant.  Was that suppose to be a message, a story, a POV?😑😑😑

Your entire take on the effect this story will have on young impressionable girls must be recognised and applaudedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  I just hate the message that Archana is portraying, I hated her actions today. She had the ball in her court to tell Manav "go to hell and back many times over" when he blackmailed her. He is a cheap and low down jerk.  Felt disgusted as a human being, moreover a female.😑 

You mentioned irritation day.  I was irritated to the maximum since yesterday and today it just got worse. 

Sushant will soon loose a lot of FEMALE fans for enacting Shibu's sadistic fantasy. 

What is the message here ?become so crazy for a man young gals out there that DIVORCE for him so he can be a knight in shining armor for other girls , then spend life in worshipping him , remarry when he gives u green signal , sell ur body if he bids u to ? Huh ? And this is sumthing PAVITRA ? Since when ?Says Who ? WHO ARE THE IDIOTS SAYING THIS ? Can we have the name of the SCRIPTWRITERS PLEASE ?😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Does ANY woman desrve Manav as a husband ? Even Shravni desrves better . Men like Manav shudnt marry . Theyy shud live with Mommies and adopt children . True, I said that before but why you want him to adopt children?  He is incapable of even loving kids Kool, ask Sachuu. 

PR leads were pathetic today.   I hope they will never ever be choosen for Jodi award again, ever.  Thanks to Shibu.
btw did any one notice every time there's an imp decision to be taken @ K house Sulo takes the lead nd then immediately looks at Mano πŸ˜†.... as if she really cares what her henpecked husband has to say πŸ˜† I think its more like 'u better agree with me..... even if u dont who cares' Mano just nods his head admiring his wife's decision making skill not worrying too much bout its aftermath πŸ˜† poor guy cant blame him has been doing this for God knows how many yrs .... nodding his head to a dominating wife has b'come his 2nd nature πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonika74

so true kool

as i had even said it before..that sick manav should not just marry..if he spoils shravani's life it will be the best thing in PRland.

wow this is called pavitra rishta..leave ur wife for someone else..make her agree to divorce, force her to marry someone else. Do jalsa with brother's fiancee and all that..is indeed pavitra rishta..and all of us are into apavitra rishta...looks like CVs and kekta are into pavitra rishta with their men..if they have any!!! 🀒😲😳

Kekta n Shibu hav men in their life hahaha who wud want those sick women who as i said earlier hav sick fantasies n r gettg on a high seeing them on TV!!!
As 4 Manav we wont b surprised if ever Archu got married he goes on her suhaag raat n say: Farz ke liye hi Archana sleep with the guy!😑
Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail

Hail Kool

Thanks for the commentary.πŸ˜ƒ

Agree with everything u said.This show is never ever going to revive.

I'm so trying to prevent myself frm giving proper gaalis....and also cant stop laughing.

Heights of nonsense.Manav proved he is a true Raja harischandra of 2010.

He goes and threatens Archu and worries,in the end,about what he will tell girishji if Archu says NO.gosh!!!!What is that???

He actually will not marry phoons if ARchu says NO to jaywant?TRULY a man of his words.

I'll wait till ARchu gives her final answer after the night.
Dont think she'll say YES this early else how will Jaywant get a chance to plot?

I always knew her love for manav is ARchus' biggest weakness.Only thing is I understand when ppl love this fiercely,emotions r mostly not in their control.
I hope she never says YES to Jaywant.She shudnt.

I dont think am interested in this show anymore.

HAPPY JANMASTHAMI to all.
goblue thumbnail
Hey Kool,

I was away from all this madness for almost a week and look what all has happened. Truly sickening. Manav, I have no words left to even think any more from his pov, what a selfish guy. and I am sure the goat archu will fall for this trick of the mommy's. I liked it better when she was employing her shakkar philosophy with everyone, itna kachara toh nahi kiya kisine.

Totally disgusting. But loved the passion in your comments. Hope the CVs continue to read and listen.

May not have too much internet access for another 3-4 days but will log in when I can to read your commentary. Take care.. Anjali
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv_madness

Fabulous Kools!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ You made my day.

BTW, the scriptwriters are Shirish Latkar and Gitanshu Dey. They are on facebook, if you want to blast them πŸ˜‰  I really really want Archana to give a BIG SLAP (with all the echoes and all)  to Manav and then say 'up yours'.😑 πŸ˜‘ Lets see whether he sticks to his condition then.

So what is Shibu, I thought she was "the" script writer?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sulo said Why wud we OBJECT ? [ Naturally . He is doing EXACTLY what U want , isn't he Fatty .}
Out of the list of all Swarthis in Archana's life ...her mother and Manav are no.1

Then he told her , U marry Jay .Or I wont marry Shravni .
Sick Sick Sick blackmail...after all she did to do what you wanted her to do ...he used that very achai  ( 🀒 ) of her to make her live a life she doesn't wants to live ..

Archu told him LOOK IN MY EYES .

Bhagwan looked with an OBSTINATE , VALIANT Expression .

Archu started pleading . [ GOAT !!!!}

That she is  and I hate this thing about her ....

Bhagwan told her U HAVE THE NIGHT  TO DECIDE .[ A NIGHT FOR HER LIFE ! and who decides this ? Bhagwan !]
 It was already decided in his head . The control freak he is ....He always makes decisions
Next day in office she caught Bhagwan's hand . And pleaded MORE .

Bhagwan disentangled his hand and said FOR ONE FARZ WE DIVORCED FOR ANOTHER FARZ U GOTTA MARRY . HUH !!! Which FARZ ? YOUR FARZ as a BETA to SAVITA ? What about YOUR Farz as a husband , ha ? Did u respect those vows ?

Don't talk about that ...
He never thought about his farz for a second . He has no farz towards Archna's happiness...only towards savita , Girish and Shravani ...that 's where his world ends ..Archana was only used from time and time ...other than that this girl menat nothign . It is all about his family and his image...
That is what manav is all about ...his family  his image ..and to hell with Archana ...
He now wants to look good in front of salochna , savita and Shravani ...how can he let them down ....

My comment :  Archana 's weakness is her love for Manav .She has given Manav the power to make or break her .This is HER MISTAKE .
This is the best thing yo uhave ever written about Archana ...Love for this person has destroyed her  life . She has to be blamed for this ....
I just don't know why she has not seen through him as yet ...
Kool, I am so sure that this girl is dillusional ...manav does not love her ...he just feels sorry for her and that too sometimes and other times he just doesn't care about even that ...

This is also a WRONG MESSAGE to YOUNG IMPRESSIIONABLE GIRLS OUT THERE . I have a question .If Manav asks Archu to do prostitution will Archu agree ?Just so he marries Shravni ?
 Archcna should be an example to all girls here as ' WHAT NOT TO DO' .
If love does this to you ......  " F  "     LOVE    , it's just not worth it ...

Archu is not doing this for Shravni .She is doing this coz MANAV wants to marry Shravni and her idea of LOVE is What MANAV wants Manav shud get . He wants to do FARZ na , ok I will stand by him .
Yes she is  doing this only for manav . Shravani should not be blamed ....
And most definitely it is Manav who is just dying to marry Shravani ...for farz of course ...and to look good in front of Girish Ji ...
Archana be damned ....

Archu shudnt do this even for Shravni . She shudnt do this PERIOD .
But she will and I hate  her for being so stupid ...

What is the message here ?become so crazy for a man young gals out there that DIVORCE for him so he can be a knight in shining armor for other girls , then spend life in worshipping him , remarry when he gives u green signal , sell ur body if he bids u to ? Huh ? And this is sumthing PAVITRA ? Since when ?Says Who ? WHO ARE THE IDIOTS SAYING THIS ? Can we have the name of the SCRIPTWRITERS PLEASE ?
 I wan tto throw rotten tomatoes at them today ..Is this  some idea of a love story .......

Let us look at The MALE LEAD . MANAV .AKA BHAGWAN . This idiot sits , stands and pees at the bidding of MOMMY and listens to MOMMIES .....whether it is Sulos emotional blackmail or Savitas . Today when he was walking on the road , he was thinking alternately of the mOMMIES . Their Fat and Uncouth faces were swimming before his eyes .
 He has lost all respect in my eyes today .....

Not caring about what Archu was saying , he blackmailed her emotionally into marrying again only coz bOTH mommies told him to say so to her .
With friends like manav , who needs enemies ...

Does ANY woman desrve Manav as a husband ? Even Shravni desrves better . Men like Manav shudnt marry . Theyy shud live with Mommies and adopt children .
Shravani is also too good for him . After a few years she will  inherit all that money and then manav will enjoy life, mommy happy with baby sachu   , big flat , car ... manav happy with an idiot who is fighting tooth and nails only to get a smile out of him and thankful to God if he ever holds her hand ...
No way ..
Manav should be married off to lakshmi kai's ladaka daughter ...who should do his and his mother's hajamat every day ....Saffy is absolutely right ...he deserves the worst woman in his chawl to be his wife ...after what he has done to Archana , nothing less will do ...

Can we see Damodar leaving the house ?
Yes , he should and also slap his son ...

Who is Manav to decide who others shud marry ? And that sahara of woman is a MAN ? KOI BHI CHALEGA SIRF MAN HONA CHAHIYE ? Why ? What do Men have that women dont ?
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Everything Men do women can do .Infact women have one more thing men dont have ...they can bear children , MEN CANT . So who the hell r MEN to give WOMEN sahara ? HELL , women have been trained by GOD to give SAHARA since the babies r lodged in their tummy ! They r SAHARA PERSONIFIED ! Can Men even THINK of giving that kind of SAHARA where a living being feasts on the womans blood by staying inside her body ? R they eligible to TALK of SAHARA to wOMEN ?
 πŸ€— πŸ€—  this is for you  Kool ... 

Archu is at a HIGHER POSITION than MANAV and JAYWANT both . SHE shud kick BOTH and rise so high she shud become PARTNER in Satish Dharmeshs company .Why shud Jay be shown dreaming of becoming partner why cant our ARCHU HAVE THOSE DREAMS ?

CVS we want an answer !!!!

Archu does not need sahara at all. Every day she would go to work , make money and was smiling and so happy at her home . This man and her silly family cannot even let her have this much ...

Can we see some natural enthusiasm like she squealing in joy and running towards him instead of  holy , rectitude showing dialogues ? They are YOUNG u know .
The director is a budha ...and that is the real problem and the creatives are dinosaurs ...

Can we see Vandu looking pretty once more ?Does poverty mean no make up ?
How much  does a lipstick costs ...not much ...

The Machines in Dharmeshs factory r faulty . A major accident is gonna be shown . Who is it gonna be who loses the HAND ?
I think Ajit might get hurt ...

Ah I get it .It will be Manav taking Unions side against Dharmu and JAY . Stupid CVS .No other track .

Yes and these men will make Archana deal with a very angry union leader Manav . Jay now wants Archu to start disliking manav ...

Jay wants to marry Archu only for money . He wants to plot something that will make Archu dislike MANAV .
I agree , he will also form an allinace with Prakash ..Archu is not very sensible , she will fall in this trap and wil lthink that Manav is emotional and he creates fights which is bad for the company's reputation....

And tomorrow we see Jays parents .His Taklu Baap looks KHADOOS BTW .
I also didn't like them much ...pata nahi kahan se pakad ke le aye ....

Kools signing off for the day in irritation . Like button only if u like and comments even if u dont . Ciao . Now even if Archu doesnt marry by twist of fate , who cares .This stupid show will never be same again .
 Me too   , very frustrated .....

Good work Kool and thanks for the commentry ....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Happy Janmasthami GM, nd every one else πŸ˜ƒ...... hope Lord Krishna drills some sense to these weirdos ...... Bappa seems to be totally disinterested nd dismayed with them
goblue thumbnail
Great Comments from you too Tanya. Of all the days, this was the day, I was able to log in. I wish I had just missed all this week too.

Time to find another show. But to be real, I am in India right now with an NGO work, and honestly no one cares about Pavitra Rishta or any other serial that much. I think that's why there are no reactions from indian public and thus Ekta and her creatives keep dishing out such disgusting stuff.

So in a way, all of the great comments on this forum atleast keep the content in some what check so my salute to all the wonderful friends on this forum to continue to protest this absurdness and insanity.

Take care.. Anjali
tarantulla_p thumbnail
Nice stuff KS. Agree totally. Today I feel very sad for the Archana character. This is how being let down by everyone must feel. Its exactly like you said - Manav is requesting her to sell her soul just because he has done as much. Archana should just leave town and move back to Bangalore or wherever. Apparently, its her being around that causes them all to harass her like this. When she was in Bangalore, everyone was very happy. I think she plain makes everyone around her uneasy. There is nobody who wants her to be with them really.  I dont know why they are showing this but literally everyone around her wants to hurt her or out of their lives. She should just walk out and never look back.

Manav deserves his fate completely. Here is the worst specimen of  a man. Someone who would encourage feelings in his wife/girl friend and ditch her right when she needs him. Really, who needs this guy - and what good is he to anyone save for slapping around a few foulmouthed guys? Manav is a completely delusional guy who obviously has no regard for marriage at all and suffering from a sick oedepal complex. Enough said.

Dharmesh - really, where does this idiot get off on this nonsense? Why does he care so much. The lady is probably his age or older and has refused. What does he need from her. Again, Archana should just get the hell out of Mumbai. Much better off living all alone than with these horrendous people.
Edited by tarantulla_p - 13 years ago