Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DarkHellBlaze

Poco you always have the most interesting titles 😛 ok *runs to read Poco's post*

Nikammi! 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲Ashoo!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Sirf like button press karna aur one line ka comment karna tum.😆😆😆😆
😆😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: HumaQuadri

Awesome post as alwayz...beautiful analysis

Thank you.😳... i am glad you liked what i wrote.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeban4u

arsh was fraking awesome 2day!!!!!!!!

hope to see arsh 2morrow also............

ArShi are cute and i loved their light hearted interaction today.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mightymyth9

what the.....
they are gonna remarry. i cant wait to see that.
nice post as usual.

Yeah , SR are going to remarry to celebrate their love. Hopefully everything will go right for them.😳
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww loved your post Poco di...🤗
I actually felt very happy looking at Shilpa and her maasi..Shilpa has this quality in her which makes everyone love her(except for Riddhima..😕)..
It felt really sweet looking at the woman who brought a big smile on our doctor's face..😊
Sid was rocking today..he spoke exactly which was necessary..Riddhima is becoming more of a control freak..i was shocked to see the level of anger she had for letting Shilpa go with Armaan..she made a big issue about it if you ask me.
Anyways the episode was reasonably good..a few turning points here and there made it a rocking one.!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Pocsy !! 🤗 You said everything that needed to be said. Lovely, lovely, post, AS USUAL. 😆

Thank you, Addy. And good to see you at my  post AS USUAL.😳

Firstly, I loved Riddz today. I even did a "Why I love Riddhima Modi" list, inspired from your Sid list. I hope you don't mind that. Poor Riddz needs all the love she can get. lol. 😆 She was adorable today, and she showed the world once more that never mind her cuckoo brains, her heart is in the right place, with her husband, with her love, Siddhant Modi. Just the thought that she unintentionally hurt Sid broke her heart, and her love for him spilled out in the form of her tears. If that isn't love, what is ?

True. Riddz is a dense woman but as you rightly said , her heart is in the right place - with her husband. She may not proclaim her love for Sid from rooftops but it shows through , like it did today.😳

Sid was the man, again. In incredible pain himslef, all he thinks about is that how Riddz might be feeliing hurt coz he was harsh with her. Just like you said, when he looked at her photograph, you just knew that Riddhima Modi is the luckiest woman on the planet. Yet, even in his emotional turmoil, he can differentiate between right and wrong. And thats what makes him the man he is.

Bingo. Sid is THE MAN and we are as proud as Riddhima Modi to say that.😳

"Sanjog".  OMG, that is exactly what Lennie and I were discussing the other day. Its destiny. You could see destiny when Shilpa was talking to God and the wardboy said that Armaan was waiting for her. And its destiny that Armaan and Shilpa have gone to the very place where Armaan saw love for him the last time in Riddhima's eyes. Its the place where Siddhima were born, and it shall be the place where Shilpa'll lodge hereself firmly in Armaan's heart. Like you said, a heart which has loved once, which is capable of so much love, will love again.

True. Armaan needs love and Shilpa's heart is an ocean of love. What more can Armaan need to give his life and heart another chance.😳

Awesome post Pocsy !! 🤗

QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poco ...this time I must say of anything else present now around me it was this post of yours that touched my heart and very deeply indeed. Im not saying all this just for the sake of writing my review but also to let you know that when last time I said that our thoughts match then I mean it in every ounce today...

The way you think about Armaan- this great guy who is such a soft toy that evrybody wants to have but can ever be owned or kept by one... this one person that he chose was Riddhima but as u said yourself 'sanjog' has its own way and it is said that Daane daane pe likha hai khaane waale ka naam Armaan never got Riddhima back... the day he left panchgani and she met Sid that was a new phase for him. Although most of us feel that meeting Shilpa brought the new turn but leaving Riddhima brought the actual turn...

Regarding Sid or rather our Siddy boy most among us said that he is out of now what they say"the mahaan mode" but I have to say he never acted mahaan he just behaved just as a lover would for his loved one its difficult to accept it in terms of being a husband and wife but thats the truth...he never pretended to be mahaan he simple understood... his love for Riddhima goes well beyond simple understanding and again in your words those with opaque minds can hardly understand

As for my sweetheart and dearest Riddhima a striking similarity in our thoughts is that she was not jealous but concerned be it her motherly attitude only but she has it in her..in these days when most of the people present here think of her as a hitler(believe sometimes I too) she has to be like that ...I mean how can you expect someone to be lenient with these freaking interns?? Armaan has taken a major part in her life's plot and that can never be erased this is for all the ARians and SRians take it whatever way you want to but love is never erased it just develops and grows deeper... She married Sid and fell for him never meant that she cannot love Armaan? BUT as a friend as a wellwisher who always tries to convince all that she knows you and cant she get a decent reward for her try even?? 😊 😊 😊

Pocu you always write well and not only our similarities but the way you express everything strikes a chord... I congratulate you for such a great effort and writing deeply and in a heartfelt way... Keep typing away dear!!! CHEERS!!!!
👏Edited by QueenbeePallavi - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

Lovely post as always Nitz. Today's epi was nice. M really happy tht the story is finally moving ahead. Altough people mite complain tht today's epi was kinda rushed but m ok wid it.

I LOVED this part. I loved how he said her name. So damn cute. And she left everything and rushed out to see him. Tht girl is a goner. The way she was staring at him n all..........😍

It is adorable how he takes Shilpa's name on various scales to call her out to play.

And i agree wid u when u say ridz had a dreamy smile on her face when she was telling armaan abt getting married to sid again. This time apni marzi se. I just hope this news doesn't make armaan go mad again. I don't like his way of dealing wid it. Self destruction n all

One again, AMAZING post

Thank you, Amna.😳.... i think am just glad that the story moved.😆.....even i loved the way , he said Shilpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....i do hope that Armaan does not do anything stupid and even if he does, Shilpa should be there for him to buy his brains back and look after him.
wow...wow.......wow.........wow.......

poco......what u r made of yaar

GIFTED is also weak word when it comes to ur writing ability

ufffffffffff...............2days analysis is just AWESOME

hats off to u👏👏👏👏👏👏

u r more precious than a gem

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tzahra

Poca oye hoye yaar u always knw wht to say and how to say love it..i have no idea wht i will say today lets see

SR hm lets start with their bickering ooh well  u see in every relationship you have to had fights this makes the relation more stronger and deeper you can be lovey dovey all the tym and seriously wht Sid is doing is fine Ridz needs to knw wht she is doing in all this ArSh drama she is not concentrating on her husband and also her professional life Sid did the right thing by telling her wht she needs to hear that was very mature of Sid you knw in these episode you see Sid is behaving very mature well i can say he is everyone seniors and whteva he is doing it right ofcourse Sid needs his wife attention and now Ridz will give him that ooh i so can't wait for their re-marriage this tym both are in love wah wah lucky thm i must say but anyways wht you said how she was praying to GOD abt Armaan well being bt all of a sudden she started to think abt Sid gd very gd.

Agreed. Sid is the only one who gets through to Riddhima, be it by love or by anger and sooner or later what he says registers with her. Whatever he told her today was needed. She needs to deal with herself and take care of her own married life with Sid, ArShi are not babies. God turned her towards Sid. What more sign do people need? Rocket Science?  😆

ArSh ooh very little scene but chale ga Shilpa childhood scene was so cute and Armaan Shilpa both have memories in Panchgani and now after this they will have happy memories Shilpa and massi scene was so sweet i loved it i even cried a bit whn i saw that scene thn comes our hero Armaan who called Shilpa twice she didn;t listened thn at last SHILPAAA and here our cutey runs to see if Armaan is okay or not thn a lil cute scene between and in that Massi observed Shilpa expressions and she comes to knw whtz going on in her heart i can't wait for more scenes of ArSh in Panchgani.

Shilpa moves you with her innocence and she is so full of love that Armaan is soon going to feel it. They both need each-other because they are each-other's healing. 😳

Pre-cap looks awesome i can't wait