OS - Out comes the Truth...part 2 page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Maan was laying on a sofa with Geet kneeling on the ground by his side. He closed his eyes tightly so as to gather some strength to bear the pain. As she patted the first pad of cotton on his cut, he clenched his fist tight. He was bleeding incessantly. He was hurt - brutally hurt by Brij and his company. They had tried to attack Geet once again, but Maan being by her side, they couldn't even come close enough to touch her. In the bargain, Maan had faced many hard blows and strokes. If it wasn't for Gurvinder, Maan would have lost his life. It was Gurvinder who brought police to the battlefield just in time to arrest Brij and company. And it was with his help, that Geet was able to bring Maan to the guesthouse.

She dipped another pad of cotton in water and tried wiping off the flowing blood again. Her hands were trembling. She was panting, unable to breathe with the thought of losing him. She shivered at the sight of his wounds. They were deep, and she knew they wouldn't heal very soon. Trying to compose herself, she applied savlon on his cut. Unable to bear the burn, a moan escapes him causing her to shudder. She was greatly moved by the sight of his deep wounds which wouldn't stop bleeding. I must do something to control this bleeding, she thought to herself.

With the help of the guesthouse receptionist, she arranged for some bandage and other paraphernalia. She first cleaned his wounds with a cotton towel dipped in hot water. She then applied haldi paste on his wounds and then moved on to bandage them. All this while, Maan's eyes were closed and his fist clenched hard to help him avoid moaning. He did not open his eyes to see tears fall off Geet's eyes. She had been crying, God knows for how long now. She did not utter a word, nor could he. He only twitched every time she applied the haldi paste, not opening his eyes lest his tears leave them. She was almost done. It pinched her very soul that she was the reason for Maan's current condition. She could not take it anymore and she gasped loudly for Maan to fling open his eyes and look at her in a sudden jerk. He looked at her and she began to sob. Her tears caused him more pain than the wounds did. It hurt him even more because he knew she was crying for him.

Geet quickly got up and walked away to the other end of the room. Maan couldn't help but follow her. He asked her 'Geet, why are you crying? I'm okay. I'll recover soon. Please don't worry about me.' Geet's sobs amplified and now she was crying like a little girl. He quickly took her head and pressed it against his chest to compose her and she gave in. Soon it turned into a passionate hug - both were lost in the moment. Maan had forgotten all about his pain; the only thing he knew at that moment was that Geet was in his arms, not crying anymore.

Geet suddenly pulled back bringing them both out of the trance. She told him, 'I told you to stay away from me? Why do you come near me? Why do you always protect me? Why do I always have to be the reason for your pain? I came here to help you with the case, but you helped me yet again. You saved my life yet again and see how much pain this has caused you. Why do you have to do this for me?'

Maan quickly puts a finger on her lips and says 'I am here for you. I will always be there for you, whether you like it or not. I will never leave you - because I love you!'

Geet was shocked. She didn't know how to respond. She wanted to say I love you too and run back into his arms but she knew that would be unfair to him. He didn't know anything about her. Holding back her emotions and in a firm voice she said 'But I don't love you!'

More than hurt, Maan was surprised at her answer. She didn't? But her eyes say something else? 'Then why are you crying for me?'

Geet is unable to answer. Maan moves closer to her and holds her hand and says 'Kya tumhe koi farak nahi padta mere chhoone se?'. Geet pulls away and says 'Nahi'.

Maan moves closer this time holding her by her shoulders 'Abhi nahi?' 'Nahi' says Geet and moves back. He comes close to her, moves her hair from around her neck and bends down as if to kiss her neck. Geet feels breathless at such proximity and gasps harder in need for air. Maan tilts up to her ear and whispers 'Abhi nahi?'. Geet is unable to utter a word. Maan cups her face and asks her again 'Sach mein tumhe koi farak nahi padta? Jab main tumhe gale lagata hoon, jab main tumhe chhoota hoon, jab main tumhare itne nazdeek aata hoon?'

He is about to bring his lips onto hers when she pushes him back and says 'Nahi. Maine kaha na mujhse door rahiye. Bhagwaan ke liye mere paas mat aaiye'. She begins to cry harder. Not able to control himself, Maan angrily pins her against the wall, puts his hands in her hair and ask her 'Kyun? Tell me the reason? Tell me why I should stay away when the only thing both of us want, is to be with one another? Kyun Geet? Tum aisa kyun kar rahi ho hum dono ke saath?'

Not able to take it any longer, she blurts out 'Kyunki main bin-bihaayi maa banne wali hoon'. Maan is flabbergasted.

Part 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/33380847

p.s. - I just wanted to get this out of my mind and share it with you guys.

Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome but I want Maan to know the complete truth! please continue this soon!๐Ÿ‘
jennifer1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one you write pretty well  i would love to read maybe the next part of this os...if you write more for this os then please add me to your pm list and send the next one to me
Thanks guys. This is an OS and I doubt I'll be able to continue. I just wanted to throw this out my mind coz it was bothering me ๐Ÿ˜Š
KSKS thumbnail
WOW: this is fantastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

do continue soon and let Maan know what happened to Geet and their confession about their feeilings.  Maan's promise to help Geet find the father of her child but in return for her promise that she will never leave him or somthing along those lines!!!!

please do continue soon, eagerly awaiting the next instalment๐Ÿ˜‰ 

blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HELLO! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue please! you are a great writer! i want to know what he will do!!!
despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg...tht was awesome....loved it๐Ÿ‘
.anishaa. thumbnail
I loved it! You're a really really really fab writer! It was greaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In fact, I think you should start an FF! And I wanna be the first one on your PM list ;D Thanks for telling me about this and tell me if you decide to update :D
-Anisha ๐Ÿ˜Š
JULIEL thumbnail
that was awesome!! you should continue though ...
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG she said loud and clear !!!!!!!! oh well lets wait in the soap land time... when is the next update... it's 01.45 in the uk... i should go to sleep..