Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome Edition Guys... :D

@Jaz: Sorry about this weekend.. but thank you for being so lenient with mee.. =)) I am back on board now.. Will PM you my section.. Thanks for being a ⭐️
And can't wait for the party of our 25th Issue..!!

@Everyone: Super job as always.. :D Will comment in detail later.. =)
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice work ladies. I finally have some time to read the LTL express after a long time aram se. sorry for not replying to your previous issues.😳

Thanks for summary Orpa. It was a fantastic week and I had fun reading your update.

@ jaz - I love this dialogue. Mujeh behosh karke mere paatni ko uttana bohot asaan hai. Lekin aaj'aaj main tere samne hoon'aaj mere paatni ko chukar dikhade'" ' Dutta

I just love whenever Dutta refers to Naku as his patni. So all patni dialogues are my fav. 😍 Mishal really does an outstanding job in delivering his dialogues. haye.

@shreya - everybody loves bromance. I actually have requests on yt and on IF to upload Duji scenes. πŸ˜† Don't know if I can do that due to those copyright issues from the channel but will definitely try to upload some Duji scenes. My fav Duji scene is the one u picked when Baji tells Dutta that Naku should be wearing the MS. Awww how sweet is Baji and he's such a true friend to Dutta. πŸ˜³
OMG shreya u actually watched kala and her doll fiasco. I skipped through that whole scene. She's really annoying for me to watch now 🀒

@ DancingDoll- OMG u r so right. Meri patni dialogue are just music to my ears as well. 😍 I just keep watching the videos whenever he says meri patni and still can not get enough of it. πŸ˜³

@Aisha- Thanks for the pepsi Aisha. OMG I'm a Goddess. πŸ˜² awww that too sweet. TaSha is my only obsession at the moment.  I learned how to upload videos on yt only coz of LTL otherwise I never use to upload anything on yt. u don't even want to know how many tutorials I have watched in order to learn youtube just so that I could upload their scenes. 🀣 so u can well imagine my obsession with TaSha.  

@Jani - I just loved the scene when Naku called him saab and Dutta looked at her. OMG OMG OMG his expressions are mindblowing. πŸ˜ Then when he stares at Nakku and Nakku is staring at him and all flashbacks were so perfect. Haye TaSha are too amazing. 😍 Then he have a TaSha hug and that too Dutta initiates the hug. how absolutely mindblowing was that. β˜ΊοΈ 😳 watched the tasha hug so many times and it still feels like it's still not enough.

@ yeti- awww I hope u r feeling better now.
 Here are some get well soon flowers.
Yes I agree with all the bloopers. Mega blooper was the best. OMG D hugged N and the kaajal was still intact on N. πŸ˜• Well yeti if u find that kaajal formula, do send it to me as well. 🀣

@rdfan - I agree LTL cast look awesome but I tend to ignore leela and hence I did not even notice what she was wearing but OMG white blouse with turquoise blue sari. 😲 that doesn't sound a good combination to me. I got to go see this epi now. πŸ˜†

@ Jaz - Agree with Kala's ear rings. A major fashion disaster. I hope she doesn't wear them again. love your special award section. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Awesome work on this amazing LTL issue. All the reporters have done an awesome job in entertaining us every week. Thanks a lot everyone. πŸ€— Thanks jaz for compiling this issue every week. Don't know how u do it with your busy schedule. wow we hopefully got tasha wedding coming up and also the 25th LTL issue. Wow that's amazing. u all rock.

Ritu/Ritz.

Edited by chandanafan - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Orpa: Thanks gal for the update!! πŸ˜›

@Jaz: Dude...My fav liner was also - "Aaj meri patni ko chukar dikhaa de, warna keh de apne aadmiyoan se ki Dutta ko bhoon de"....I liked the last part too because it showed do and die spirit....Yaa to aage badh ya mujhe cheating kar ke maar de, but atleast till I am alive, noone can touch my wife!! Awesome!!....my goosebumps again popped out!!

@Shreya: I agree on the consistency shown in Dutta's bandage scene. Thanks for remindign the Sups scene there. That Dutta and this Dutta is so different. He let Sups bandage him to make her realize what she is getting into. Here he without any hesitation asks Naku to give him first aid...Infact, he calls her to do the honors...The intention here was to include her in his life....to show her she is included!..Infact she is the closest...he wuldnt give tht right to any other family member....awesome!
and AS has become Tasha fan? - LoL!! ...That was a nice desc 😊..and the last dialogue - "Aaj Pet Bhar gaya"....indeed Simple yet touching! πŸ‘...will never ever forget it!

@Aisha: I too loved how Sethji stopped dancing as soon as he saw Naku and ran to her....the scenewas so touching as if Nahi and the sethji actor have really been missing each other! 😳 and Kala for Spa....Dude, I am with u on tht, send her RIGHT now....Let Duytta finish his proposal, Naku say Yes, and they both get married, then we can get her back the day they start leaving for their honeymoon!!...wuld love to see her reaction after tht!!!..πŸ˜†

@Jani: totally agree, Mishal gets the cake here!!....100% is also less for him...he is just splendid.....and Dharmoooooooooooooooo.....Hi5.....We both were the first one to reach his adda....yipee......oh btw, eventually he drove from the adaa and we were lying drunk in the passenger seat......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....oh btw, while coming back, did u remember to switch off the lamp? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dutta was playing with it before he got drunk! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Yeti: on the Anna's goons...even I was surprised, its like the kind is dead and hence the kingdom cease to exist!! 😲...where were all those hencemen who wanted to take Anna's place or be his right hand...etc!!...?
Cordless phone?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dude that was a good one...I didnt notice tht at al...If u insist Chief!! *salues Yeti* πŸ˜‰
and on the Kurta, Yeti forget about Naku rememberign the tear at Anna's den, after a while she even forgot about it in JMM itself!! ...
and the #2 blooper, dude, that even I pointed out the same day...I was shocked...how can he not notice tht Naku was wearing the same bridal dress as that beautiful dame...if not Naku's face, that attire definitely stood out!
and #1, class gal...I too mentioned tht somewhere tht with that little dibbi, not only did Naku cover herself completely, handed the left over to Dutta...he looked tanned tht day! πŸ˜‰
Loved this column!! πŸ˜›

@rdfan: I always like Kala better than anyoen else....even in the Dutta-Kala scene, she looked very beautiful! Her saree was also very pretty!

Rocking LTL Express!! πŸ‘
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sowee all itni dher laga di comment karne mein...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...
awesum issues as always all...πŸ˜‰...

@ Orpa... fantastic wkly run thru...πŸ‘β­οΈ...

@ Jaz....awesum choice of Di's...πŸ‘...espesh luved the dialogues Dutta sad 2 Naku during the TaSha hug...agree u cnt not of picked the lines that gave Baji 2nd marriage idea...πŸ˜‰...

@ Shreya...doin a Jani...nice...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...awesum section as always...πŸ‘...

@ DD...cum here Gabbar *gives DD a mega squeezy hug*...luv luv luved ur section...πŸ˜‰...espesh all the names u gave each moment...2 gud...πŸ˜†πŸ‘...
W&F 11...wow Gabbar u2 caught that lil gist of Dutta wanting 2 say sumink 2 Naku...me 2...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

@ Aisha...omg wat a wkd section...πŸ˜†πŸ‘...
OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock...not possible 4 me 2 agree more...*daydreamz*...those looks those eyes...*sigh* yummy or wat...

@ Yeti...awesum blooper spotting girl...πŸ‘πŸ˜‰...hope ur feeling much better now...πŸ˜ƒ...

@ rdfan ...πŸ‘...ur ryt almost evy1 looked gud...n Dutta's showing off was more than welcum...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

@ Jaz...fan fricking tastic awards...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
espesh luved The Gadha Ko Finally Akal Aaya Award & The Besharam But Oh Wait It's Ok Award...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...n yup yup me also really lyk the new TaSha bg music...it so sweet n soothing...

awesum xpress all...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘...

jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

@Jani: totally agree, Mishal gets the cake here!!....100% is also less for him...he is just splendid.....and Dharmoooooooooooooooo.....Hi5.....We both were the first one to reach his adda....yipee......oh btw, eventually he drove from the adaa and we were lying drunk in the passenger seat......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....oh btw, while coming back, did u remember to switch off the lamp? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dutta was playing with it before he got drunk! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*hi5's Gabbar*...πŸ˜†...yupz we wer...he drove...😲....*jani thankful 2 b alive*...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...lamp...er vo main er band karna bhool gayi 😳...hope the lil hut dint catch fire..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...
jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanafan

@Jani - I just loved the scene when Naku called him saab and Dutta looked at her. OMG OMG OMG his expressions are mindblowing. πŸ˜ Then when he stares at Nakku and Nakku is staring at him and all flashbacks were so perfect. Haye TaSha are too amazing. 😍 Then he have a TaSha hug and that too Dutta initiates the hug. how absolutely mindblowing was that. β˜ΊοΈ 😳 watched the tasha hug so many times and it still feels like it's still not enough.

tnx 4 commenting Ritz....*hugz*...
agree that scene was jus out of this world...yeah u2 knw how after watching so many tyms...the magic jus dint wear off...πŸ˜†...hope there many more hugs...
n precaps lyk that 4 us 2 watch again n again...EmbarrassedπŸ˜†...
jnawaz thumbnail
so...im finally here...lol...i cant believe i fell sooo back!! he he...but now im officially caught up with the LTL Express comments πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@ Orpa: thanks for the summary πŸ˜ƒ...it was a great week for TaSha 😳

@ Ksh: 😲...tu bhi jani ki tarha...breaking up your section into percents...πŸ˜† wonderful choice...it a very good solution to your dilemma!! lage raho!! all the scenes were fabulous...just the hand holding one would have been better had their fingers been intertwined and not like he was dragging along a child throwing a tantrum!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but that entire bedroom scene...from Naku returning his coat to the wound care!! ahh!!! 😲 i simply loved it!! 😳😳😳

@DD: i knew it was gonna be a hard week...so much TaSha going on!! we love it...but makes our jobs harder no? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but you did a fabulous job yaar...really enjoyed all the scenes you mentioned!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....when you called Dutta "mere lal" 🀣...that was too funny!!! dude...i totally missed that peene wala line...*jaz runs to watch it again*.....😲....hawww!! *thud*...omg...i swear i thought the same thing when Naku came to return something...before she pulled out his vest...dutta had this smug look on his life like saying "yes...my heart?" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...so glad Sasha caught that too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@ Aisha: 😳 im here to comment!! he he...the sweet moments you picked were fab...that scene when Dutta took off his kurta...seriously...give us some warning...he's clearly trying to give us a heart attack πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and...it worked!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...did you....did you just say Setji ws Baji's long lost son 🀣🀣🀣🀣 im wondering...he was attracted to a chick? a CHICK!? was there really a time when he wasnt attracted to Dutta!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣....😲 only married for 12days!? are you for real!? how'd you figure that...it seems like FOREVER!!! 

@ Jani: another wonderful week...i agree...this past week was all about Mishal/Dutta...and they rocked it!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...we got to see a new side of Dutta...and i have to say...i LOVE that side!!! 😳😳😳

@ Yeti: boss is chasing after me...so...WONDERFUL sectin...i read it secretely but cant comment fully this time...paaka next time!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...as for the Geet OS...got a bit carried away and excited with that show...rocking naa...πŸ˜‰

JAZ

@ rd: agreed...everyone looked nice 😳