Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1

Prem Juneja is an obedient son to his parents. He is fun loving guy. He is a football player. Quiet guy with his friends. Don't does anything that hurts his parents. Gay3 is very strict. Lalit is a very jovial person. Prem and Lalit always join hand in teasing Gay3.

Ash Kapoor is fun loving girl. Don't like others interfering in her matters. She wants to be center of attraction in any crowd. She doesn't matters even if it is funeral. She wants to be the dead body because in funeral everyones attention will be on the dead body.  She spends hours in putting make up. So she has to be informed day in advance if you any one wants her to be in their party.

Prem and Ash are good friends from their childhood. Ash spend most of the time in Prem's house because Ash's mother mostly spends in ladies club and other activities. Under the eagle eye of Gay3 Ash grew up. So naturally Ash has some good manners too. Prem teases her beauty conscious but Ash never took that serious.

Heer Mann is a very calm girl. She respects her parents as God. She never say 'no' to her parents words. Her parents are always respects her thoughts and wishes. She is a tennis player. Love to have healthy discussion with her friends. She silently moves out of the group if the discussion turns to be waste of time.

Rajveer Khanna is a fun loving boy but looses his temper easily. He loves his parents very much. He is a football player.

Rajveer and Heer are very good friends from their child hood. He hates a person who hurts Heer. Only Heer can control his anger. So his parents always call Heer home when Rajveer loses his temper.

Preet Sharma is a very fun loving person. He likes to tease others. He and his father loves to tease Kumkum. Sumit likes to see his wife fake angry face. Preet admires his parents love bondage even after many years of marriage. Preet love to make others fool.

Megher Basu is also like Preet. Fun loving. She is his fathers darling child. Her mother complaints her father is the reason for her immature behavior. She is a chatter box. She finds hard to close her mouth. She thinks her parents are the best loving couple in the world. Her parents treat her as the princess of their loving family.

Preet and Megher are friends. Both together make the home upside down. Preet covers Megher mouth with her palm to keep her mouth shut during important discussions. Otherwise all the members will forget the reason for their gathering. They will be carried away by Megher's some silly talks. Preet calls her lovingly CB (Chatter Box). Megher calls Preet IB (Idea Bank).

Preet is sitting on the bed biting an apple. Kumkum busy packing his things. Preet doesn't seem to be bother to his mothers instruction. He is simply shaking his head. Sumit 'Kumkum, you are treating him like a kid.' Kumkum got up angrily 'don't you find any good universities here in Indai for MBA.' She turned to take another thing out of his closet 'sending him to London.' Sumit 'he has to see the outer world.' Preet shook his head 'yes ma. I'm not a kid. I have to learn many things in this world.'

Kumkum put the things inside the suitcase angrily 'only one son. you are sending him away. then who is going to live in this house.' Sumit lovingly pulling her closer 'only you and me.' Kumkum with fake angry pushed him away 'let me do my job.' Preet laughed 'angry mother romantic father.' Kumkum gave a look to him. Preet rushed out 'let me check what CB doing?'

Preet called Megher 'halo, did you check-in?' Megher 'yes I did. Mine is 7C and 22G is yours.' Preet 'that's good. Do you remember our conditions?' Megher 'yes.' she heard Prerna walking in. 'mom is coming. okay bye.' She disconnected the line.

Prerna giving prasath to Megher 'finished your packing beta?' Megher 'ha mom. Just few more books.' Anurag entered with a laptop. 'its for you beta.' Megher 'thanks papa.' she hugged him. Prerna 'she already has one then what is the need of this?' Anurag 'it's old now. She is using that from her school days. Let her enjoy college days with new memories.' Megher 'papa, I have only few more hours I have to copy all the important things into the new one.' Anurag 'I have already installed all the required softwares. Rest you take it in a CD.' Megher 'okay papa.' Prerna strictly 'first finish your packing then you sit before the laptop.'

Anurag put his hand around Prerna shoulder and signed to Megher to continue her job without noticed by Prerna. Megher happily sat on the bed opening the box. Anurag walked out with Prerna. Prerna 'you are spoiling her. Is it necessary to send her to London?' Anurag 'Prerna, don't worry. She will return as a matured girl form London.' Prerna 'I'm allowing only because Preet is also going to be with her.'

Prem came down dragging his suitcase. Gaya3 came to him with prasath. Lalit 'took everything Prem?' Prem 'ha dad.' He touched their feet for blessing. He hugged them. Gaya3 eyes filled with tears. Prem gave a side hug to her 'ma.' Servants dumped the luggage into the car. Juneja's settled inside the car. Prem sat behind the wheels. He started the car.

Gay3 sitting in the back seat 'Prem, take care of your health. Keep oil on head.' Lalit 'Gay3, we are not sending Prem to school. He is a big boy now. He know all these things.' Prem 'don't worry ma. I'll take care of my health. I'll call you daily.' He looked back and smiled. Gaya3 touched his head. Lalit 'did you called Ash?' Prem 'ha dad. She will be coming directly to the airport.'

Ash sitting in the car and touching her make up. DJ 'you are not going to party?' Balwant 'leave her. why are you always instructing her.' Ash 'I'll be happy without your scolding for few months.' DJ 'ha. You will understand the importance of mother when the time comes.' Ash 'ma please don't start giving lecture now. I'm not in the mood to listen.'

Balwan 'I think Prem has reached the airport before us.' They saw Prem with her parents waiting for Ash. DJ 'because of you we are late?' Ash 'they are not going to kill us for that.' Balwant stopped the car. 'DJ, don't irritate her now.' Ash pulled the suitcase out with the help of Prem. All headed inside the airport.

Heer and Rajveer are standing with their parents. Heer took blessing from Balraj and Teji. They hugged her with tears. Heer 'bapuji see ma is crying. I'm not kid.' Balraj touched Heer head. Putting hands around Teji's shoulder 'but for us you are kid beta.' Heer 'ma see. These few months will run like this.' She snapped her fingers. 'then see I'll be in front of you.'

Rajveer hugged his parents.  Sanjiv and Priya pat his cheek 'take care beta.' Ranjveer shook his head. Priya 'call us as soon as you both reach London.' Rajveer shook his head. Waving bye to their parents Heer and Rajveer headed towards the check-in to collect their boarding pass.

After collecting their boarding pass Rajveer, Heer, Megher, Preet, Prem and Ash headed towards the boarding area to finish rest of the formalities. Rajveer stopped before entering the boarding area. Heer walked to him. He removed his engagement ring and handed it to Heer. She slipped it into her index finger and removed hers and handed it to him. He slipped it into his index finger.

Other 2 couples also did the same without noticed by anyone. Prem 'we are not engaged now.' Ash smiled nodding her head.

Preet 'from this minute we are not known to each other until we meet in the college as friends.' Megher shook her head 'we have to fall in love.'

Now, 3 couples became 6 individuals.

All 6 headed towards the boarding area to start their journey of love with the hope to fall in love with their partner fixed by their parents.

They settled in their seat with a prayer 'God, help us to fall in love with my partner.'

Will they fall in love with their partner?

Leave your comments
Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me first!
yeah
absolutely great!
preet and meher will
and itll be premeer obviously
absolutely love the concept
great going
and continue soon!!!!!!!!!
Edited by pwincess1 - 13 years ago
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey...
awesome..
just read he character sketch.. and the first chapter...
it's so awesome yaar...
and interesting as well....
will hey fall in love with their partners...?? cnt wait to find that out...
pls update soon.. 😃
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start u described very well abt their personalities & their families. I loved nick name of preeth & meher(IB & CB). Ummm lets see wt destiny ll decided in their JOURNEY OF LOVE, ll they able to fall in love with their paterners or with others????   Thank you soo much for pm. Continue soon.......................     Edited by premheer19 - 13 years ago
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start selvy
no guesses that premeer will fall in love with each other
hope they wont face much problems
nice way to describe the characters n start for the ff
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update. luv meet. hope they fall in luv so do premeer. do update soon
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish they wont fall in love with their partners...except for meet...😆
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its veryy nice!!!!!!
obviously they wll nt fall n love wid their partner........at least not premeer..........
bt obviously preet n meher wll fall n love!!!!!
n ash n raj wll either fall n love wid each other or become unwanted people.....
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
all characters were described beautifully...............
I hope all six of them become best of friends and help each other out throughout their love journey.............
update soon.....
sonia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
oh like the name preet givern meher Cb chatter box lol
i cant wait for the next chapter
update soon
thanks or the pm