Maaneet OS-- In Your Arms Forever Pt. 2-pg. 3

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys this is my first try at writing an OS for Maaneet. After learning of the HP track I had this thought in my mind and just couldn't resist writing it, I know I am not half as good as the brilliant writers here but thought I'd give it a shot, so here goes'

In Your Arms Forever

When Maan and Geet reach HP, Maan realizes that if they try to find an accommodation in a cottage or something, they might run into somebody that knows Geet and he really didn't want her to face any trouble because of him. He knew that she had come there just for him and he would do everything to make sure she stayed unharmed.

Maan: Geet bohut raat hochuki hai, ab jo bhi Rasika kay case ke liya karna hain woh kal hi kar sakhthay hai, toh filhaal humne raat guzar ne ke liye jagah doond ni paregi.

Geet: Ji'then she thinks'raat, aap ke saath?, mera matlab, mein apna khayal khud rakh sakhthi hoon. Yeh mera sheher hain aur main raat ko rukh ne ke liya jaga dhoond lungi' aap apna raastay jaiyey aur main apney. She starts walking away.

Maan pulls her hand.

Maan: Geet ab humaray raastay alag nahin hain, ek hain. Geet looks into Maan's eyes, very well understanding the depth of what he said'.Maan comes out of his trance'Mera matlab hain, Rasika ke case ka kuch karna hai toh ek saath hi kaam karna hoga na. Toh chalo mere saath. He holds her hand.

Geet: Suniye

Maan looks at her, a gush of wind passes by and Geet's dupatta slips off her head.

Maan: Hmmm?

Geet: Aapko mera haath pakar ne ki koi zarrorat nahi hain, main khud chal lungi.

Maan: Acha, he starts moving closer.

Geet: to herself: Hai Babaji ab yeh kya kar rahay hain? Inko toh kuch mana karna hi nahi chahiya, na toh insay bardaasht hi nahi hoti'.

Maan lost in his thought picks up Geet's dupatta from her shoulder and again wraps his around her head, this time making the front come down so it covers her eyes like a ghoonghat.

Maan in a soft voice: Chalo.

Geet: Ab kaisay chalun, kuch dikhay ga toh chulungi na, yeh koi tareeka hota hai dupaata pehnanay ka, mera pura mooh hi dakh diya, Geet says fixing up her dupatta, moving it away from her eyes.

Maan: Geet tum thori dher chup nahi reh sakhthi, kisi ne sun ya humein dekh liya toh problem hojayegi.

Some men are passing by and Maan grabs Geet into his arms and pulls her from his right side to his left side so she wouldn't be seen.

He had his strong muscular arms around her waist and her face was in his chest. She tries to move away but his pull on her was too tight. As she shifted a little, her ear right by his heart, could hear it beat just as fast as hers. She felt a close connection to that heart, almost as if it every beat whispered her name.

When the men were out of sight, Geet tried to come out of Maan's hold but he just wouldn't let go. He started walking with her close, almost dragging her along as she tried to losen his grip which had shifted from around her waist to protectively around her shoulders

Geet: Suniye.

Maan: Hmmm, in an angry tone, while walking really fast.

Geet: Aap mujhey chorangay?

Maan: Nahi.

Geet: Kyun?

Maan: Kyunki  tum apnay ap ko akela nahi sambhal paati, har waqt koi na koi ghalthi karthi rehti ho, isliya jab tak hum kisi sunsaan jaga nahi puhuch jatay mein tumhay aisay hi pakar ke rakhoonga.

Geet: Hai Babaji, yeh toh mere peeche hi par gaye, jaisey main sach ki mangetar hoon. Chalo ab yeh bhi bardaasth kar leti hoon, aur koi raasta bhi toh nahi.

They reached an empty area on the land they had allocated for the project.

Maan goes to look for Munshiji. Hoping that maybe he can provide them shelter. But when Munshiji is no where to be found. Maan sets down the bag that he had taken out from his car. He takes out a folded tent from there and sets it up.

Geet: "Sii"'Maan looks at her, "mera matlab hain aap aap yeh kya kar rahay hain?"

Maan: tumhay dikh nahi raha, raat ko suna ke liya jaga bana rahun.

Geet: Hum ismay sohengay, mera matlab hai aap ismay, ismay itni jaga hai?

Maan goes inside the tent and looks out.

Maan: Khud hi aakar dekh lo.

Geet is hesitant but then decides to enter and take a look. She steps inside and Maan moves a bit back.

Geet: Hai Babaji, yahan toh mera dum ghut raha hai, yeh bhi koi jaga hai sohnay ki, na baba na main toh ismay nahi rukhugi..

Maan advancing toward Geet: Geet humein yahi rukhna hoga, bahar kahin jaayengay toh khatra hosakhtha koi humein dekh saktha hai.

Geet: Nahi, main, main apkay saath yahan is chotay se tent mein nahi rukh sakthi.

Maan realizes her uneasiness and decides to have fun. He moves even closer to her.

Maan: Kyun nahi rukh sakthi..tum hi nay to kaha tha na mujhsay pehlay ke tum mujhsay nahi darthi. He brings his face realliy close to hers

Geet: Ji wo mein, wo mein nahi darthi, par par, she moves back and stumbles on a nail.

She is about to fall down, but Maan holds her back, but the tent disassembles in the process and Geet ends up falling on top of Maan.

Geet moves the tent from above her and now it's just the two of that under the star lit sky.

Maan looks into Geet's eyes, which held a glint and brightness quite similar to the stars above. He had his arms wrapped around her protectively , embracing her fully and enjoying the situation they had been put into.

Geet was looking into Maan's eyes, which were filled with love and passion and a hint of naughtiness. She blushed.

Geet: Suniye

Maan came out of his reverie when Geet again repeated Suniye.

Maan was not at all liking this Suniye business, though he loved the shyness that crept up on her face when she said that word, he was longing for her to say just his name. So he decided he would just ignore her till she addressed him soo.

Geet: to herself, "Hai Babaji, kahin mere inka upar yun ghirnay se yeh behray (deaf) toh nahi hogaye, itni der se ke rahi hoon suniye suniye sun hi nahi rahay.

Maan: Ye Suniye suniye kaun hain, humaray ilawa toh yahan aur koi nahi.

Geet: Ji who main apsay kuch kehna chathi hoon.

Maan: Haan toh mera naam bhi hai, Maan

Geet: Kaisay kahun?

Maan: Itna mushkil bhi nahi hai ke tum na keh sako.

Geet felt his grip around her tighten and felt herself drop even closer to him, their faces just inches apart..

Geet: Ji woh woh, mujhay ajeeb sa lag raha hai.

Maan whispering in her ear softly: Kya.

Geet finding it harder and harder to breathe due to his closeness: Woh woh apka naam yun lena'koi kya sochega

Maan: Geet yahan koi nahi hai jisay tumhara mera naam lena bura lagayka, hum bilkul akele hain, aur waisa bhi tum kab tak' kab tak duniya walo ke dar se jeeti raho ki, kuch farak nahi partha log kya sochtay hai, bus yeh farak partha hai kay tum kya sochthi ho' toh bolo na.

Geet: Kya bolon? Lost in his eyes

Maan: Maan

Geet: repeating after him Maan'..

Maan got that smile of victory on his face and was just leaning in to kiss her, when she started off again on her HP express.

Geet: Maan..mera matlab hai ji, aap aap please mujhay chor dein.

Maan in his mischevious tone: Nahi chodonga toh?

Geet: Toh main toh main, apki maangetar ki naukri chod doongi
Maan: Ab yeh bahane nahi chalengay Geet, he takes his arms from behind her and entwines his right hand with her left hand and brings them close to his heart'.Kyunki ab toh tum meri maagetar ban chuki ho, he lightly kisses her hand'

Geet moves up feeling her heart flutter: Jhoot ki'.

Maan: Jhooth kab sach banjaye kisko pata, he says in a whisper.

Geet: Jee? Not believing what she heard.

Maan: smiling: Kuch nahi, chalo main phir se tent set up karth hoon'.

While the moment passed, they both thought "Oh how they loved living a lie that would let them lay in each other's arms forever"

Do leave ur comments and press the like button if you liked it!!! First time I am posting an OS on the Geet forum, so would really like to know ur thoughts!!

~Fatima

Edited by desigirl_18 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajol.kasu thumbnail
so cute..u shud write more..
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's toooooooooooo good, i loved it, so funny as well....
Thanks for sharing :)

Muniza
.anishaa. thumbnail
Taliya, taliya!
What do you mean you're not half as good?
THAT WAS GREAT!
please write more!
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was really cute

luved the last line: "Oh how they loved living a lie that would let them lay in each other's arms forever"
desigirl_18 thumbnail
@Iqbal Neha1-- Thanks for the comment, glad u liked it.

@kajol.kasu-- Thanks!! will write if i get more ideas!

@Muniza di-- Thank u!! Glad u liked it and thought it was funny as well๐Ÿ˜ณ

@starstruck2-- awww thank u for the kind words, glad u liked it!

@Nanthini- thank u, glad u liked it!๐Ÿ˜Š
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Veryyyyy cute os.
Write more maneet os.

Fatima
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
WOOOOOOOOOOOOWW !
I loved Naughty Maan ๐Ÿ˜‰
Kay now its ur Fault for writtin this amazin OS on ur 1st try ! now everyday i'll be waitin for ur OS's ๐Ÿคฃ
do PM me ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sooo cute! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And utterly hilarious and mast-filled!๐Ÿคฃ You totally did justice too geet's witty sense of humor ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Do add me to your pm list if you decide to continue! (which i mean if you did that would be like totally awesome ๐Ÿ˜†) I would love to read your fanfics ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsuM!!!!

loved iT!!!!

i suggest dat u shud continuE!!!!