Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritusaluja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@tm u will never be able to convince them..doesnt matter how many facts nd proof u wil give they wil not understand
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sid is confused on 1 side he says armaan u not letting ridzs move on n  on another side he is saying ridzs u r not letting armaan move on  n it was sid fault most of the time wen he knows he wants his married lyf happy y he told ridzs we should help armaan n y does he told ridzs i accept u with your past which he didn't 😕
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsawariya

so ur saying for everything happning in all of there lives do we blame jiggy or jp😲 its obvious we blame sid for everything bcoz he the man who is resposilbe for all this

see, the reply itself proves what I said  in my post- that I dont expect certain fans to see REASON however hard u try😆

sweet104 thumbnail
i don't think sid is at fault, the only thing he did wrong was the whole taking pics of him and ridhima, but after that he truly wanted AR to reunite. the marriage was forced, but it was forced on both of them (in my POV) sid tried avoiding it, ridzy commited suicide, she begged sid to marry him, so technically he was forced into the marriage as well. its no characters fault, its the CVs fault for twisting the story becoz of the off screen probs, but even then can u blame them? they did watever they could to keep the story going, watever they thought would keep the viewers glued to the show, if they ended with AR marriage, and no one connected with season 2 characters then the show would have ended as soon as season 2 started (this is my POV) i never really watched season 2 properly until shilpa came into it, i just watched it in bits and pieces after ridzy came back and even after when armaan came back, becoz the story never appealed to me.
so overall, it isn't sids fault, he did one mistake, it was a catalyst, but it wasn't as strong as ridzy screaming rape infront of the whole hospital. she should have said it to her dad alone not infront of everyone!! (or did she say it in private? i can't remember i'm just trying to remember from some vague memory of a precap lol!!)
and armaan's idea to fake love is very entertaining (it's gonna hurt shilpa as hell which i am not looking forward to that part, poor girl) but it gets rid of the whole sad and depressing atmosphere of DMG these days
😊
p.s i didn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings i was just expressing my POV
Edited by sweet104 - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: karan-007

sid is confused on 1 side he says armaan u not letting ridzs move on n  on another side he is saying ridzs u r not letting armaan move on  n it was sid fault most of the time wen he knows he wants his married lyf happy y he told ridzs we should help armaan n y does he told ridzs i accept u with your past which he didn't 😕

Accepting with past doesn't mean that he will entertain her speaking 24x7 about her ex....No genuine man would do that....Siddhant had been a really tolerant guy...Most men would kick out their wives for even speaking nicely with their ex...
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sid is confused on 1 side he says armaan u not letting ridzs move on n on another side he is saying ridzs u r not letting armaan move on n it was sid fault most of the time wen he knows he wants his married lyf happy y he told ridzs we should help armaan n y does he told ridzs i accept u with your past which he didn't 😕

He didnt accept Riddhima with her past?! dude hw many times did he tell Riddhima abt Armaan well being! remember Armaan gettin drunk at their anniversary? hw well did Sid handle him and didnt even blame him! and Riddhima is his wife so i dnt see whts wrong in asking ur wife nt to neglect U for her EX LOVER!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mini09

.WEN SID SAW RIDDHIMA TAKING POISON ,,he should hav stoppd thr only...it was clearly a forced wedding..

He did stop...he refused to get married to her...but It was Riddhima who wanted the marriage to take place...she begged him to marry her so ur right it was a forced wedding cuz Riddhima forces Sid to marry her...not Sid...you should go watch the episode again
shamil thumbnail

when a husband says "I accept u with ur past' doesnt mean he shud not feel upset when his wife is more interested in another man. Its high time R accept her present or just go back to armaan after divorcing sid( which is not ready)
Vishluvsammy thumbnail
Well I agree...but I just don't like how the track began...I hated the whole hypothermia chaos which was not needed.No I don't blame Sid in anything.I love Sid but it was the whole track that was supposed to be blamed.Now SR are married and I accepted it and waiting for Armaan to move on with Shilpa.I love ArSh and I am kind of ok with SR...I mean I don't hate that as much as I did before!!
minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

He did stop...he refused to get married to her...but It was Riddhima who wanted the marriage to take place...she begged him to marry her so ur right it was a forced wedding cuz Riddhima forces Sid to marry her...not Sid...you should go watch the episode again

.NO..PLZZ KUCH BHI BT DOOBARA SIDMA MRG..NHI-2...SORRY ...U R RYT I M WRONG...U BE HAPPY N LEMME LIVE HAPPILY AS WEL.