Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Congo gal....enjoy the hot seat till it lasts!! *in naku's style* 🥳
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whohooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dance Baby Dance!! M so happy for u Tina!!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats tina...very well deserved!! enjoy ur week!!!
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations Tina! 😊
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Am I the Droller of the Week.. Are you Kidding me... I can't believe it.. Somebody pinch me.. Somebody PINCH me pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Are Yaaar Shabz.. Thank you so much sweety.. Yaar I nvr knew that I would become the Droller of the week.. I'm so excited that I'm gonna cry out of Happiness "Itni Khushi Itni kushi mujhse to Bardaash nahi ho rahi hai"

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Thank You so Much Shona my Chellum.. Thank you so much da Kaanna

Thanks Spandy thank you so much

Thanks Marie Yup will enjoy the Drilling Doll

Thanks Shreya, Huma, Eva and Sheeba..

@Huma.. Yup Darling bring on the questions I'm ready

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Thank you so much Naz, Ishy, Shikha, Taherav, Fivr , DD and teri_deewani

@Ishy.. Doll pls come back soon will be waiting for you..

@Huma.. Baap re itne saare scenes.. Maine itne scenes toh kabhi life mein nahi likhe.. Chalo will try to give my best shot.. Agar pasand na aaye to pls no jhoootas and aandas ok

@DD.. Thanks Nikki yup will enjoy the moment.. You are a real doll darling

Hey Fivr talking to you after so many days.. Pls be in touch Hon.. You are my idol you know na.. Afterall we share same love for the Villians.. like Morey, Anna and Kala..Missing you on the forum.
Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 13 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Thank You so much Kiran, Yuvika, Sara, Sana, Roopa, Suhana and Krishy..

@Krishy.. I'm dancing baby I'm Dancing

@Sara.. Aww a big hug to you too doll

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Starting with some easy questions:
-5 friends on IF
-Favorite websites
-5 TV shows of all the shows you have ever seen
-5 favorite forums on IF and why?
-What do you enjoy the most about LTL forum
-What do you enjoy the most abt IF?
-What about IF can be improved?
-When and how did you get started on LTL?
-Dutta or Naku?
-Baji or Babi?
-Ganpat or Kala?

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Ok then let me start with our Sweet Moderator Shabz Questions First.. Here I go :

User Name: Tina-Saigal2002
Profession:Part time Financial Advisor of Anna along with my Partner Ishy... Now a days Marriage Planner of TaSha that too with my partner Ishy

How did I get started with India Forums:I got started with IF first when Love ne Milla di Jodi was started on Star One... That serial attracted me a lot.. and while watching the press conference of LNMDJ on You Tube, I heard Gaurav Khanna say that pls give us your opinion on IF.. So that's how I came to know about IF and  started with LNMDJ forum first.

Why am I hooked to Laagi Tujhse Lagan...:Gr8 concept, Good Actors, Nice Dialogues, Sizzling on screen chemistry of MiShi/TaSha.. These are the things that keeps me hooked to LTL.. and the main thing is that no matter how many predictions we make the CV's of LTL always surprise and exceeds our expectations by growing from better to best and by giving us more wonderful and AWESOME Scenes and equally good actors to portray the roles.. These reasons are enuff to hold any intelligent person's interest.. Kyu sahi kaha na?!?

My hobbies, More about me:Well my hobbies are dancing, sleeping, cooking, watching movies, watching LTL and discussing the epis on IF, Shopping ofcourse and chatting with my LTL forum frnds on IF

What I like best @ IF:  The thing I really like on IF is that its a gr8 place to meet new frnds and to communicate with them.. I mean I know very few people personally and sometimes there are difference of opinions and sometimes living in different countries and Time-Zones do form a barrier.. I mean me living in India can not be constantly in touch with each other but still we do take out time from our busy schedules to come online and chat with each other and post our valuable views, posts and comments.. I just love the healthy and frndly envoirnment in which we discuss and express our views.

What I would like to see more @IF: Instead of what I would like to see on IF, I will tell what I don't wanna see on IF.. I don't wanna see members bashing each other on difference of opinions on some imaginary characters... I know some times we get very emotionally attached to the characters of the serial.. But at the end of the day we need to remember that they are just "Imaginary" figment of Writer's and CV's Imagination.. and to get into fight and bash each other and calling each other names and insulting each other over such petty things is not a nice thing to do.. I mean what is the point of hurting a real person's emotion over a fictional character..?? But thank God that this kind of enviornment does not exists in our forum.. We here in LTL forum are wise enuff to discuss and resolve our matters in matured and sensible manner.

And finally, why the username  Tina-Saigal2002:Well Tina Saigal is my full name and in the year 2002 I created my first official mail id.. b4 that I created many fake mail ids.. but tend to forget it in a month or two and sometimes can't keep track of them.. this is my first official name with which I have struck for a long time and its still continuing.. so this user name is quite spl. for me.. Well I have answered all of Shabz questions and hope they were satisfactory.. Now moving to the nxt set of questions.