SR OS: You Drive Me Crazy (8/27)

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone!

This is Naina again, back with another SR OS :) Some of you may have read my other one, but well..this is just another idea I had, completely random and has nothing to do with the current track.

Just imagining what SR might be in the future πŸ˜‰

Please do check it out and let me know what you think! :)

And I'm sending PM's to those of you who mentioned you wanted them in my last OS =D

Happy Reading and I really hope you like this!

~Naina

You Drive Me Crazy

"SID!"

"RIDDHIMA!"

"SSSSSIIIIIIIIDDD" she banged on the door to the bathroom.

"Kya Ridzy? Can't you let a man shower in peace?"

"No. Not if they've been hogging the bathroom for the past hour. If you haven't realized, we have to be at Sanjivani in twenty minutes."

"Uffff. Fine. I'll be right out" Sid groaned, turning off the shower and lazily wrapping himself in a towel, trying to delay leaving the bathroom as much as possible.

Because he knew.

He knew once he stepped out of that bathroom, it would be an Attack Sid Conference.

And it was.

The minute he stepped out of that bathroom he was face to face with his wife, who without caring about his appearance, started.

"DR. SIDDHANT MODI!" she started. And that was it. She NEVER referred to him as DOCTOR SIDDHANT MODI. It was always ALWAYS Sid. He winced knowing that he was definitely in for it today.

She marched right up to him, her eyes shooting daggers at her husband, as she stabbed him square in the chest, and glared "Who do you think you are? Just sitting in the bathroom-"

He placed a finger on her lips to quiet her down, as he gazed down into her eyes, tracing her lips slowly with his finger. "Shhhh Riddhima" he said, his voice low, husky as he slowly pulled her towards him, his arm snaking around her waist.

And she lost her senses, as she drowned in his eyes and stood there, mesmerized by the intense look on his face. She closed her eyes as she saw him leaning in, his eyes on her lips, as her chest heaved up and down with nervousness.

"SIDD! BASKET!! Where are you guys?!" screamed out a loud voice as it got nearer and nearer.

The two separated from each other immediately, jumping away, flustered at the interruption, as they saw Armaan entering the room, with Shilpa in tow.

"GUYS!" yelled Armaan, as he looked bewildered at the appearance of the couple in front of him.

"Jiju? Put some clothes on!" squealed Shilpa, giggling as she covered her eyes and turned around.

"Hey..Shilps, this should not be anything new for you. You've seen me plenty of times before" said Armaan, a smirk playing on his face.

"Armaan Mallik. Have some shame!" yelled Sid, marching over to Armaan and slapping him on the shoulder. "This is my saaliji we're talking about!"

"Hey! Don't hit my best friend" frowned Riddhima, as she walked over to Sid and punched him.

"See this is why I love you Basket," smiled Armaan, pulling his best friend in for a side hug, as he looked at Sid, a victorious smile on his face.

"Humph, and that's why I love my jiju" smiled Shilpa, as she walked over to Sid and held his hand.

"Shilpa. Let go of him, he's the enemy" Armaan glared.

"Ooooh. Someone's jealous!" Sid winked, loving to tease Armaan.

"Well that's my wife you have over there!" responded Armaan, pulling Shilpa by her hand towards himself.

"And that is my wife" smirked Sid, as he reached over for Riddhima, his arm around her waist.

"And you, Mr. Modi need to put some clothes on so we can get to work" smirked Armaan.

"I will definitely do that, once the Malliks leave me" smiled Sid, as he pushed Armaan and Shilpa out of the room, closing the door behind them, and pushing Riddhima against the door, pinning her in between his hands.

"So Madamji, where were we" Sid asked, as his lips grazed over her face, placing soft kisses on her cheeks, her forehead, her eyes, before brushing across her lips.

"Sidd." she moaned, running her hands through his hair as she stood on her toes, pressing her lips on his, their eyes closed as they both lost themselves completely in another world, filled with only their passion, their love for one another.

"Ouch!" she suddenly screamed, clutching her stomach, and Sid pulled away immediately, a panicstricken expression crossing his face as he grabbed her by the shoulders, "Ridzy...Riddhima are you ok?"

"Ouch...Your...little..uff...boy...ugh..is kicking the living daylights out of me" huffed Riddhima, grabbing Sid firmly by the shoulders with one hand, while rubbing her enlarged stomach furiously, trying to calm the little baby down.

To her astonishment, Sid broke out "My little baby? Puhleasee. And it's my little princess who got all her bad, naughty traits from her mother that is annoying. But she's a sweetie pie, just like her dad" he said, bending down to her waistlevel and placing a small kiss on her stomach. "Haina Baby? But don't annoy your mom now, otherwise she's going to yell at your dad...and trust me it's not fun. You'll find out in a few months" smiled Sid, as he talked to his little baby.

"Humph. Siddhaannt. It's my little prince. My baby Sid." she pouted.

"Nuh-uhh. My little Princess. My baby Riddhima" he said, as he turned her around and pulled her back towards him, so that her back rested on his chest, and rested his hand on her stomach as she leaned back against his shoulder.

Nothing could possibly beat the feeling of being in her husband's arms, against his shirtless chest, the protected feeling, the feeling of being loved, the feeling of being the most precious thing in the world to someone.

Oh no.

Nothing at all.

Sid bent his head down, pulling her shirt aside as he placed feathery light kisses along her shoulder, not being able to get enough of his wife that morning, when the banging on the door interrupted them once again.

"Yo Modis! If you're done with the romance, we have a hospital to get to and a Hitler Father-in-Law waiting to kill us" screamed Armaan as he pounded on the door.

Groaning, Sid slumped his head on Riddhima's shoulders "Your best friend is going to be the end of me someday. He drives me mad."

Riddhima giggled, as she slowly got out of his grasp and pushed him towards the closet to get some clothes. Placing a soft kiss on his lips, she's like "Sid.  I  should be the one driving you crazy, not Armaan."

"Oh Riddhima, you drive me mad in your love" Sid winked, blowing a flying kiss to her as he disappeared into the bathroom.

"I love you Siddhant Modi" Riddhima smiled watching her handsome husband's back, "And you too my little prince" she giggled at her stomach.

Yes. Everyone had moved on. The Modis and the Malliks. Life was good.

So everyone! How was it?! Please do leave your comments, and yes I did include ArSh because I would love for all of them to get along in the future.... :)

Cheers!
~Naina

PS. A Link to My Other OS for those of you that might want to read it:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1441579
Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail

me 1st

Hey NainaπŸ€—
good u knw tht u remember meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
very nice OS yaar....i loved hw u describe all of thm
do wrie more
PM me thn also
Edited by divi4u - 13 years ago
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love to see Modis and Malliks together  πŸ‘

Edited by sidhima3jsp - 13 years ago
jyoti_wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome OS.......πŸ‘

Plz cont.....& plz PM me when u update it......😊

..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mknageswari

superb πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks a lot for reading and commenting! πŸ˜ƒ
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidhima3jsp

love to see Modis and Malliks together  πŸ‘

haha yupp i would love to see this happen in the future πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: barkha_31390

Awesome OS.......πŸ‘

Plz cont.....& plz PM me when u update it......😊

aww thanks a lot for reading and commenting! glad you liked this...
and sorry dear, this is only a one part story...but i'll definitely pm you if i write another SR os πŸ˜ƒ
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mindblowing OS NAINA.
i love it.this is for u   &  

Edited by monty22 - 13 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

mindblowing OS NAINA.

i love it.this is for u   &  

aww thanks a ton πŸ€— so glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just simply beautiful. I loved how there was so much love in the room when SR were totally lost in each other. How I wish the CVS would actually read this and see how much love 4 people can create and how everyone can live in harmony and marital bliss. Arsh were just so lovable and Armaan, how I would love him to be so happy like this with Shilpa and his sis in law and brother in law/ brother. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!