FUNNY OS:Actual reason Maan wants to go with Geet

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So this idea came to me after seeing the new promo. Apologies if it is too out there. I had a crazy few days at work and did this to blow off some steam.

So this starts when Geet tells Maan that she is going to Hoshiarpur.

Geet: Sir I am going to Hoshiarpur.

Maan (Angrily): What? Why? I am going with you. 😑

Geet (also angry): Why? I don't need you. I can manage. Hmmphh 😑

Maan: Yeah right 😑......nice try......you ain't going anywhere near that nutcase family of yours without me 😑

Geet: How dare you call my family nutcases? 😑

Maan: What else do you expect me to call them? They tried to kill you. 😑

Geet: You cannot say anything about them. They are my family. Only I am allowed to say bad things about them πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  (to herself - every single one of them is whack jobs 🀣..... but that does not mean that he has the right to call them nutcases 😳......especially considering he is nuts himself 🀣)

Maan: So are you telling me they are all respectable pillars of the community? They are all crazy. They should turn your haveli into a mental asylum and begin admitting all your family members especially your brother.

Geet: Yeah sure....look who is talking.

Maan: Matlab?

Geet: Go after my brother!!!!! What about your brother who left us locked in the conference room even after we asked him to let us out just because he thought there was something going on between us πŸ˜” . The genius had a key but still left us stuck in there 😑. Do you even know how much trouble that caused for me?

Maan: What trouble???

Geet: Never mind. I mean come on. Would it have killed him if he opened the door? Wait, he would not do that unless you told him something about me. What did you tell him about me? πŸ˜†

Maan: Are you serious? 😑 What would I tell my brother about you and more importantly why would I tell my brother about you? πŸ˜•

Geet: How the heck should I know. Your brother is weird. He hires a hotel room in the same city where he lives and decorates it with red roses πŸ˜•...... I mean does he not like it at home or what? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maan: My brother was trying to impress his wife.

Geet: What? By booking a room in a hotel 20 minutes from the house. He should take her on a vacation to Shimla or something 😎 πŸ˜‰

Maan: I will make sure he gets your suggestions.

Geet: Thanks. I think you could do with a trip to Shimla yourself. You should accompany them. Take daadi too. 🀣

Maan starts getting visions of Dev-NT fighting and daadi picking on his brains. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maan (shuddering at the prospect): Geet you are crossing your limits. Have you gone mad? 😑

Geet (to herself): How did Maan know insanity runs in the Handa family 😲 🀣

Geet (aloud): Ek pagal ko baaki sab pagal hi nazar aate hain. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maan: What are you mumbling????

Geet: Well anyways I can take care of myself. There is no need for you to go. Besides daadi needs you.

Maan (thinks to himself) : What 😲 - oh brother wait Geet is planning to leave me alone with daadi ..... daadi will drive me nuts 😲........On one hand Dev and NT fight like cat and dog 🀒....... and on the other daadi will be after me to get married. I figured if I showed her a fake fiancee I would be ok but now daadima has gone crazy and is beginning to plan a wedding πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•....... I need to get away. How do I explain to Geet that I am looking to flee πŸ˜•

Maan (to Geet): I will go with you too. I will keep you company because I am your fake fiancee.

Geet: Look Mr. Fake Fiancee for the last and final time you do not need to come with me.

Maan: I am going and that is final.

Maan (to himself): If we both stay here in a few days time I will have a fake wife and later fake kids .......sab daadi ko meherbani se.......it is better that I disappear. I am not letting Geet out of my sight. πŸ˜’....... she is always threatening to leave me. πŸ˜’ ...... what if she uses this opportunity to really leave me. I cannot take that chance πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Geet: Maan..........

Maan: I better go with her. I will keep and eye on her to make sure there are no problems and also so that she does not run away. What will I tell daadi if she does run away.😲

Geet: OK fine whatever. Go get your stuff. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maan: No we leave tomorrow morning. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Geet: GRRRRR. Dusht Danav spoiled all my plans. 😑 Now I will have to jhelofy this guy. I thought I would have some fun in HP but now I cannot.

Maan: This is the chance to find out what Geet really thinks. Let me see if there is a better chance to pataofy her in peace. There are too many people here. Maybe lady luck will smile on me in HP πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That is it folks
Apologies for the bakwaas
Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing!! please give one more lol....this is hilarious!!πŸ˜†
maneetworld thumbnail
This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!! please continue
.sireesha. thumbnail
wow thats so funny🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yaar pls continue ur FF
I loved it
Eagerly waiting for the next part 
febinyusuff thumbnail
fake fiance.. fake shaadi and fake kidss... lolllll🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 lol.....
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
daadi will drive me nuts 😲........On one hand Dev and NT fight like cat and dog 🀒....... and on the other daadi will be after me to get married. I figured if I showed her a fake fiancee I would be ok but now daadima has gone crazy and is beginning to plan a wedding
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
in a few days time I will have a fake wife and later fake kids .......sab daadi ko meherbani se
loved it all, i would hav quoted all of it if i cud especially the hotel room bit and turning the house into and asylum (its where all us maneetians cud liveπŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was hilarious!! Do cont. With it πŸ˜ƒ Edited by kooliio - 13 years ago
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tooooooooooo good
dear
hehhe me fell from chair on your comments
do continue
bye sumi
maneetian11 thumbnail
 liv2laugh  u r a gem πŸ€£     how do u get the idea to write this
plz continue further too
Aniishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's funny .πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Maan: So are you telling me they are all respectable pillars of the community? They are all crazy. They should turn your haveli into a mental asylum and begin admitting all your family members especially your brother.