desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So I knwo thsi is a fictional show and all but sometimes the characters aggravate me to no ends

Armaan
Seriously... there are more serious things to worry about in life than loosing you're love... you're not dead nor are you diagnosed w/ cancer... you're living, be grateful be happy... I know you're heartbroken but time heals everything IF you allow it to do so... Love and Time are the biggest healers of all wounds.  I feel sometimes Armaan gives priority to love above all [some will argue that this is how armaan is but sometimes I even feel suffocated by his actions]

Shilpa
I wish she wouldn't stop herself so much... sometimes the best happiness comes after risking it all.  She's been through alot in life parents/riddhima/armaan... I won't say much on her...she's baksh from my rant for right now

Siddhant
Stop being soo understanding! People take advantage of your goodness..its good that you are good but sometimes you need to figure out how to be happy for yourself as well... Son, you are stuck in a bad spot... just aknowledge it and let it pass like a bad storm..after every rainfall the sunshines again...no matter what!

Riddhima
Your brain is never stable is it ? I wish you'd stop freaking out over every little thing and relax... Armaan isnt a child..stop treating him like one... ! he's a mature grown adult... he needs support at times and thats fine but if you baby him the more he'll rely on you.  You knew this before , god knows when you forget your samjahdaari and start this mother teresa-giri of yours... I feel  you act on situations that are in front of you at the current moment and then forget about the rest... when Sid was about to leave you..you went all around to world to stop him no matter how much you hurt armaan... when sid cried you scolded armaan..now when armaan's hurt you're helping him... woman! you cannot fix eveyrthing! you sometimes have to let time take its course and help in a 'proper' fashion and overcontrolling and giving protocols on how to forget you isn't one of them... ! I've always maintained the knowledge if you want someone to let go of you , then u need to let go of them and back off for a bit... when they've finally reached a stage where they have movedo n , then do the needful of starting all over.. .girl..as of right now..your game plan is screwed up!

JP/Jiggy
I feel bad for u guys the most... skip out on these chicks, their eyes are already set for someone else...nonetheles..I enjoy the way you speak hindi in that rustic way..rofl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great post Jhanvi.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Coming to the characters,i have never felt that Armaan is a messed up or confused character.
I agree that often i,myself,get annoyed of his biggest priority which is love which is WRONG. He knows that Riddhima is married and so should concentrate on other things in life if he doesn't want a second chance in life.
Shilpa just wants you to go and give her a big tight hug for being Shilpa Malhotra. She has suffered through a lot and we all know that by falling in love with Armaan,she has trudged on a painful path which will give her many wounds before love.

As for Sid,he needs to STOP being too understanding because his wife is unconsciously using this fact wrongly. He needs to tell her again that its time she set her priorities right.
Coming to Riddhima. AHH! What can i say?
She has exceeded the levels of messed up. She needs to come out of her 'Beta Armaan ko aage badhna hai' mode and should come to the loving wife mode if she wants her hubby to remain in the understanding and loving mode.
Edited by Wafa_94 - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel Siddhant and Riddhima both are too much mummy-papa'ing him ...and its like he's chosen the wrong girl to take to the prom and riddhima is having her anger w/ that while hubby sid is trying to samjhaofy riddhima that their beta is big boy now and can have a girlfriend at the age of 25 :X
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

I feel Siddhant and Riddhima both are too much mummy-papa'ing him ...and its like he's chosen the wrong girl to take to the prom and riddhima is having her anger w/ that while hubby sid is trying to samjhaofy riddhima that their beta is big boy now and can have a girlfriend at the age of 25 :X

Yup. But you know i think that Sid is doing this because he knows that if he is successful in finding a new love for Armaan,it will reduce Riddhima's guilt.
I feel that Riddhima has made it quite a big issue. I mean she should let Armaan decide what he wants.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 post......superb analysis of all ov dem especially da riddhima part๐Ÿ˜ณ .....ohhhhh dis gal is screwing up everything......i wish she got sumthing her in pea-sized brain after sids confrontation.....thou im not muccchh hopeful ๐Ÿฅฑ
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Jhanvi !! I agree with you, totally. Riddhima needs to stop her constant urge to make everything alright for everyone-she can't, nobody can. Sid needs to stop understanding so much, why can't the man EVER think about himself ? Poor Shilpa, she just needs to heal, she's been through so much. And Armaan needs to help himself out of the dark abyss that he's stuck himself in, no matter what, life goes on, and we have to go on too, even if at times we don't want to.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[
Firstly i was dreading this topic but when I read it ..It is just awesome...Love it ..My take in BLUE....

QUOTE=desigrl05]So I knwo thsi is a fictional show and all but sometimes the characters aggravate me to no ends

Armaan
Seriously... there are more serious things to worry about in life than loosing you're love... you're not dead nor are you diagnosed w/ cancer... you're living, be grateful be happy... I know you're heartbroken but time heals everything IF you allow it to do so... Love and Time are the biggest healers of all wounds.  I feel sometimes Armaan gives priority to love above all [some will argue that this is how armaan is but sometimes I even feel suffocated by his actions]

Exactly...every one is saying Armaan needs to move on but move on does not mean with a girl....

I mean he can be happy around Sr who love him, his frnd , patients and Shilpa...all he does is wallow in self pity..

Now what he is planning to Ridz that he is involved it sucks as a woman I can never forgive him if he uses Shilpa...That is if he does๐Ÿ˜•

Shilpa
I wish she wouldn't stop herself so much... sometimes the best happiness comes after risking it all.  She's been through alot in life parents/riddhima/armaan... I won't say much on her...she's baksh from my rant for right now

agreed i wld rather hv her say Armaan loved and lost and I did nt find love ..But I will fill Armaans life with LOVE...All she does is cry it does nt suit her strong character.........
SiddhantAll she
Stop being soo understanding! People take advantage of your goodness..its good that you are good but sometimes you need to figure out how to be happy for yourself as well... Son, you are stuck in a bad spot... just aknowledge it and let it pass like a bad storm..after every rainfall the sunshines again...no matter what!
Bang on ..He needs to tell his wife what he feels and sld nt let her take advantage of him..Well we did see this Side of Sid today....

Riddhima
Your brain is never stable is it ? I wish you'd stop freaking out over every little thing and relax... Armaan isnt a child..stop treating him like one... ! he's a mature grown adult... he needs support at times and thats fine but if you baby him the more he'll rely on you.  You knew this before , god knows when you forget your samjahdaari and start this mother teresa-giri of yours... I feel  you act on situations that are in front of you at the current moment and then forget about the rest... when Sid was about to leave you..you went all around to world to stop him no matter how much you hurt armaan... when sid cried you scolded armaan..now when armaan's hurt you're helping him... woman! you cannot fix eveyrthing! you sometimes have to let time take its course and help in a 'proper' fashion and overcontrolling and giving protocols on how to forget you isn't one of them... ! I've always maintained the knowledge if you want someone to let go of you , then u need to let go of them and back off for a bit... when they've finally reached a stage where they have movedo n , then do the needful of starting all over.. .girl..as of right now..your game plan is screwed up!

She needs 2/3 more reality ckhs from her hubby..She shd realize she is a wife and not Armaans mom or care taker..she is not understandable till now..Sorry I dont find her jealous she looks like any angry mom.........

JP/Jiggy
I feel bad for u guys the most... skip out on these chicks, their eyes are already set for someone else...nonetheles..I enjoy the way you speak hindi in that rustic way..rofl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
[/QUOTE]
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Superb post ๐Ÿ‘

Great analysis specially of A & Riddhima

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post....Lubbed it...The more I see DMG, the more I feel like tearing my hairs...Its so confusing man....Especially Riddhima...Ms Confused Aatma....๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
shamil thumbnail
gr8 analysis of the characters๐Ÿ‘