WRITTEN UPDATE: 25th August

tempetation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys this is my first update pardon me if i made any mistake. thank u....

Part 1
episode starts with dinning table all are doing breakfast, mani serves it to all, kinjal asks mani for mirchi ka achaar(chilli pickle).Mani is about to move but hetal stops her telling she will bring it as she placed it somewhere. Suddenly kinjal's phone rang, she feels uncomfortable first, Koki observes her, then after seeing the no. she picked the call says 'Hello Anya'.
Getting into kitchen Hetal saw Gopi sitting on the chair  and ask "Are Gopi, tu aye shu kare chhe?" (what are u doing here?). Gopi is about to say but seeing breafast plate in front of her Hetal interupt saying because of Ahem!. Gopi shake her head in yes.
At dinning table Ahem tell his mom that breakfast is really good THANKS koki shakes her head and then he ask Jigar to leave jigar left his breakfast in the plate and juice and leaves with Ahem rashi seeing this feels bad (atleast she cares about her husband sounds good).
Koki calls Gopi from kitchen and asks her to bring the traditional jwellery kinjal  given her on Nagpanchami day,
kinjal got tensed and think the trick to stop gopi. When gopi about to move kinjal fall a glass of water on the floor and ask gopi to clean it, koki interupt saying why should gopi do it mani u clean it and gopi u bring the  jwellery box, gopi leaves and bring the box. When koki open it and found empty asks gopi about the jwellery(kya chhe dagine, kya chhe?). Gopi says that she don't know and she didn't touched it even once after given by kinjal. Rashi seems confused and koki conforms her if she is telling the truth. she says yes.then koki holds her hand and takes her to kinjal's room and kinjal in her room wondering here and there saying what she will say to her mom.

Part 2
koki knocks the door of kinjal's room and called her to open the door confusing kinjal makes an excuse saying she is lying on the bed as her stomuch is paining.
koki: I'll take ur pain out of ur stomuch first u open the door.(kinjal opens the door). u gave an empty box to gopi where r the jwelleries(dagina kya chhe kinjal?)
kinjal: empty box!!!!!!!!! what are you saying mom, why should i do this?(jhooti-jhooti).
koki: it means when u gave the box to gopi jwellery was there?
kinjal: yes mom
koki: are you telling the truth?
kinjal: yes
koki:(turning towards gopi)now u tell gopi bahu where r the jwelleries? u are already careless it must be somewhere in ur shelf. Come with me(to gopi's room). find out where it is?u tell me that kinjal has given u the box which u kept in ur shelf then find it out.
rashi and hetal enters.
gopi:i kept it as it is and u were also there.
koki:achha(ohk) wht do u want to say that 24hrs i keeps an eye on u? but now think i have to do it with u, that wht r u doing and wht  r u not doing u know why coz seeing ur innocent face even God will get confused that u r telling the truth or u just pretending to be truthfull. ok tell me one thing when kinjal gave it to u have u checked it.
gopi:no
koki:shu motsbhabhi how careless she is? anyone give u anything telling this contain precious thing keep it with u and without conforming that it contains that thing or not u will keep it in ur shelf. And by the way with reciever, supplier may be mistaken.

Part3
Koki asks kinjal "kinjal sacchu sacchu kaije"(say the truth) have u checked the box before giving it to gopi? Kinjal is speechless. Koki hit her head with her hand and said "hey bhagwan mhari to kai samajh nathi au chhu" i don't understand anything, you people will make me mad. She turns to gopi and says that if kinjal handover you the box which you kept in ur shelf then it must be there in your shelf, search it.
Gopi: i kept it here only.
Koki: i don't know anything, i count till ten and in between this counting i want that jwellery got it.
 1 (gopi start searching madly in her shelf with fear)
 2 (searching continue...)
 3 (hetal interupt "kokila shu kari rai chhe" (wht r u doing?) koki shows finger to her saying "mota
     bhabhi ")
 4 (rashi tells gopi to search patiently, she will find it she kept it, koki stares her)
 5 (kinjal's tension increased)
 6 (doorbell rings)
 7 (hetal irritatingly moves towards door)
 Gopi's searching process come to an end but no jwellery is found. Koki says to gopi that she has taken the box with so much confidence na box is there but where the jwellery? where is it? where is it?
Hetal: the jwellery you are searching is here(in her hand) all are shocked especially kinjal.
Koki: from where u get it?
hetal: from savery's shop hariom bhai  brings it.
koki took the box and check it jwellery is there, gopi feel relief. Koki says hariom bhai is our old jweller turn to gopi asks how the jwellery reached there?
Hetal: he said kinjal gave them it for polishing.
koki turns to kinjal and conforms the news. kinjal accept it and don't know how it is slipped from her mind? koki asks her "how it can be slipped from ur mind it is our traditional jwellery of 5 generations. Tell me one thing in this house one person is not enough for making stupid mistakes(pointing gopi) and u also come in the battle field?(rashi smiling). kinjal u knows it very well that after few days u have to go to ur sasra(in laws house), and if u mistaken there like this then there also they blame ur pihar name(parent's name)".(rashi is like achha hua aur urr hawa me)

Part 4
koki continues " and by the way if ur will not become a good daughter-in-law then this will be said
 that there is a fault in girl's upbringings. wht do u say motabhabhi(hetal) sacchu kahu chhe ne?(am i telling right?). Everyone listen with open ears, motabhabhi u knows it very well that i am not differentiating between bahu and beti(daughter-in-law and daughter)" .
In her room kinjal is calling the jweller and asks him that if has not returned his money yet then why he sent the jwellery. to which he replied that the payment is done. kinjal ask who paid it then he tell her all matter which was not audable and kinjal shocked.

Precap
kinjal enters in a coffee shop with someone and rashi was already sitting there

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the lovely update dear....keep it up.....

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I have an odd and random thought. We have never seen Mehta's son is it possible umag, who is playing mind games with Kinjal, is Mehta's son????Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
possible shelly, CVs are playing games with us showing al the things which wil make us confuse after watching an epi, n curious for watching next one.
So this can be a good turn in that way.
Umang Mehta coming out of his car n Kinjal fainting on seeing him.

Bt i feel groom wil be Umang's best buddy, so that kinjal wil hv more trouble k by any chance umang wil disclose their love story then koki wont hv any mercy on her.
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Good thing they kept the jewellery incident short....
Thanks for the update.

elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ... Although I don't get the gujju parts.... Thank God -- Gopi was not plastered again...

Wonder what the mystery is about Kinjal?

Poor Jigar -- neither his parents nor wife support him... And why the hell are all so scared of Aham? 😡
Telly_Addict thumbnail
^^^elgee, i think aham is a dracula for them. Who wil drink their blood if they dint follow him.
tempetation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elgee

Thanks for the update ... Although I don't get the gujju parts.... Thank God -- Gopi was not plastered again...

Wonder what the mystery is about Kinjal?

Poor Jigar -- neither his parents nor wife support him... And why the hell are all so scared of Aham? 😡

u r welcome.u don't need to understand the gujju part as it is already translated in this update........in my upcoming updates also you'll find Gujarati conversation but translated,the reason behind this is my personal interest in that language