12/24 KB Update - August 25th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - August 24th, 2010

[Video Part 1]

The episode begins with Mili and Abhi in the car and Mili assertively says, "We are destined to remain together." Abhi looks annoyed. Mili continues her rubbish and begins to pester him by pulling his cheeks. The car is in motion. Abhi is trying hard to repel. Mili becomes forceful and continues to tug his cheeks. Abhi is unable to concentrate on the road. Suddenly, he crashes into a fruit cart. Both Abhi and Mili are stunned. A group of people furiously approaches the van. Abhi steps out. They gather around him and become rebellious. Abhi is trying to negotiate but the crowd ignores him and begins to thrash him. Mili immediately steps out of the vehicle. She pushes her way through the crowd and stands in front of Abhi to defend him. "Please don't hit him. I apologize to you all but please don't say anything to him. It was not his fault but mines", she says in a compassionate voice. This provokes the crowd further as they are gazing at Abhi & Mili fiercely. Two men scream at them saying, "You as husband and wife should take care of family affairs at home." Mili hesitantly clarifies, "Actually we are newly wedded and he was taking me to my parents' home." Abhi looks bewildered. The owner of the cart demands for compensation. Mili hands him some money, pleading that he may take as much money as he wants but not to harm Abhi. The crowd disengages. Mili turns around to face Abhi. "I saved your life. What would you do without me? Love provides us with strength to endure it all. I can do anything for you." she says, caressing his cheek. Abhi shoves her hand and stares at her with a feeling of revulsion. He ignores her and gets back into the car. Mili smirks.

12/24 KB
Mili & Abhi have reached home. Raksha Bandhan ceremony is about to begin. Everyone has gathered in the living room. The atmosphere is very lively and joyous. Dolly asks Anuj about gifts. Anuj announces that he has purchased special gifts for his sisters. He remarks that Anita had reminded him to purchase gifts thoughtfully since he is now a director of an influential company. Anita takes it as a compliment and looks pleased. She tells Anuj that the gifts have been placed in the room. Anuj is about to go and bring them out but Simi interrupts and tells him to hold that for later since they would like to start the ritual first. Simi is getting the plate ready. Abhi is upset and wants to talk to Simi but Dolly interrupts and wants Simi to hurry up. She takes Simi away. Abhi looks disturbed.

Simi performs the 'raksha bandhan' ritual first. Neetu and Mili take turns. They tie 'rakhi' one by one and feed sweets to Anuj. Anuj looks delighted. Manju & RS look content. Abhi is anxious and wants to talk to Simi. Mili is looking at Abhi suspiciously. Abhi is trying to get Simi's attention. Mili ponders that she should do something before Abhi is able to inform Simi about what happened.

[Video Part 2]

Omi takes some pictures of Anuj & his sisters. Mili praises her brother and expresses that the gifts will be one of a kind. Anita makes a neglected face. Mili goes to her room and thinks of something while looking at her feet. She immediately takes off her anklets and places it in a jewelry box. She then calls her mother, hands her the box and says, "Mom, let's give this to Anita and tell her that it's from Abhi." Manju looks confused. Mili explains that she feels since Abhi came to pick up, he must've forgotten to purchase a gift for Anita. Simi is at the door and overhearing this conversation. Mili feigns a feeling of pity and says, "Anita must be feeling bad since Anuj brought so many gifts for us but Abhi did not gift her anything. Besides, just think, by doing this, we will save Abhi & Simi's reputation." Manju looks pleased at her thoughtfulness and praises her. Mili asks how she liked the idea. Simi immediately replies, "It's a nice idea but it's not needed since Abhi has already purchased a gift for Anita. He loves Anita just as much." Mili clearly looks upset. Manju is happy and returns the jewelry box to Mili. Simi informs that Anita is ready to perform the ritual now and tells Manju that RS is calling for her. Manju and Simi leave. Mili folds her arms and looks devious.

[Video Part 3]

In the living room, Abhi is sitting down and Anita is performing the ritual. She takes his 'aarti', places a 'tikka' on this forehead and feeds him sweets. Anita looks disturbed but immediately lightens up when Abhi hands her a gift and says, "Do tell me how you like it since it's an unusual gift." Anita opens up the box and pulls out cute little bracelets. Neetu praises Abhi at his uniqueness in selecting gifts. Mili looks expressionless. Anita thanks him and says that the nature of the gift tells her that he at least cares about her child if not her. Dolly joyously announces that now it is Omi's turn to be a part of the ceremony. Omi is hesitant that he does not have a sister of his own. Simi lovingly but firmly asks isn't she his sister. Omi smiles. Simi takes the plate and begins to perform the ritual with Omi. Omi feels delighted but says that he does not have a gift. Simi lightly caresses his cheek, saying that he takes such good care of Neetu and there can't be a gift better than that. Next, Dolly tells Mili to tie a 'rakhi' on the wrist of her brother-in-law. Mili is ready for the ritual but Dolly clarifies that she should start with her elder brother-in-law (Abhi). Mili is stunned. Abhi looks at her like what's the matter, cat got your tongue. (LOL) Mili coldly replies, "No Dolly chachi. Abhi will not allow me to tie a rakhi on his wrist." Dolly questions why curiously. Mili continues, "Because Abhi thinks of me as a burden." Abhi looks disgusted. Everyone else looks confused. Manju demands for an explanation saying, "What's this nonsense, Mili?" Mili pretentiously says, "I'm telling the truth, Ma. When we were on our way, he almost got into an accident." Everyone looks shocked. Mili continues accusingly, "When I questioned him, he told me that it was my mistake. I didn't want to reveal this here because I did not want you all to worry." Abhi gets up in determination and says, "If you want to tell them the truth then tell them everything completely. Tell them how the accident actually happened." Mili tells Abhi to tell everyone the truth. RS interrupts and wants Mili to reveal everything.

[Video Part 4]

Mili is full of deceit and lies in front of everyone, "Papa ji, when we were returning home, a child came in front of our car and almost got hurt." She becomes hysterical and continues, "Papa ji, it was my fault." She drops the plate on the table and runs off to her room. RS and Manju give Abhi a distrustful look. Abhi is in bewilderment.

RS and Manju are in their room. Manju is pacing back and forth nervously and says, "I'm tired of Abhi. What does he want? Why is he doing all this? I am not able to understand anything." RS is sitting on the bed, pondering. RS says, "I wonder what is wrong with this boy. Sometimes I doubt whether this is the same boy whom my Simi chose." Manju sits next to RS and says, "This is the reason why I would say that a girl should be married at the right age. Simi will never be able to see a fault in Abhi and he is finally revealing his true colors. Anita called me yesterday. She told me how he is pestering her too, repeatedly telling her to return to her in-laws and take Anuj  back to his home." RS looks alarmed and questions why. Manju continues, "Why? Because he wants to live there. And about the situation of the accident? Why is he blaming Mili? Mili was telling me that she was the one who pleaded in front of the angry crowd otherwise they were ready to thrash him. He made my dear child cry." RS ponders.
In the living room, Anita, Anuj, Dolly, Omi & Neetu are together. Anuj expresses that he is unable to understand Abhi's problem. Anita adds that Abhi is selfess and only thinks about his own good. Anita continues to speak ill about Abhi. Neetu supports Mili and pities about how emotional she got. Dolly advises that they should ignore it and not make a mountain out of a molehill. Omi immediately agrees that he was thinking the same. He advises Neetu to come home and rest. Just then Omi's phone rings. It's Dadi. Omi tells her that everything's well. When he hangs up, he tells Neetu that Dadi informed him about a wedding of Thakur Veer Pratap Singh's daughter, Reet (From the show, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan) and that they both will have attend on the 28th. Neetu agrees.

In the evening, Abhi is in his room and looks very disturbed. Simi is making the bed when she noticed Abhi. She asks about the reason of his perturbance. Abhi responds, "Simi believe me, Mili is crossing all limits. She has blinded Vishal under false pretenses." He tells her that she has also gained permission to stay in this house for a while which means that she must have another plan up her sleeve. Simi looks alarmed. Simi asks about the accident. Abhi clearly explains that he had to let go of the steering wheel to shove Mili hand away. Simi looks shocked and furious.

PRECAP: Simi is in Mili's room and angrily confronting her, "Why have you come here, Mili? To separate Abhi & me? To create misunderstandings between us?" Mili ignorantly says that she came to spend some time with her mother and father. Simi resolutely raises her finger at her and scolds, "Don't you find an excuse in the name of mom and dad. I am not telling them anything yet so that your reputation stays alive. This does not mean that I allow you to ruin my married life. You are crossing your limits, Mili. Enough! Don't remain under the impression that I will keep quiet if you try to defame Abhi." Simi orders her, "YOU WILL NOT STAY HERE." 👏

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please click the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Prestigious...

Mili's hideous behaviour is getting on my nerves...and I'm surprised RS is being so blind to believe everything she says!
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri22

Thanks so much Prestigious...

Mili's hideous behaviour is getting on my nerves...and I'm surprised RS is being so blind to believe everything she says!

I agree. Her change of behaviour in such a short span of time is beyond me. I mean, I don't understand the point of putting Nakul behind bars by Mili and emerging as an icon of modesty, purity and determination if she herself is capable of such disgusting, lustful behaviour. 🤢
nookway thumbnail
thanks for such detailed update.

Hope someone knock some sense in Mili soon. she is getting out of control.
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mili is really really verrry irritating... she is getting my nerves too...
not only Mili...actually her, RS, Manju all three are getting on to my nerves!

hope this disgusting track ends asap...

<div></div>

thanks a lot for fab update! 😊 Edited by pams309 - 13 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks for update

now there three stupid in kb RS as newcomer,manjuji as usual and cunning mili its toomuch cvs plz stop this track im fed up of this track

rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
simi send milli out of the house...and save abhi and urself...
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update, I do wish someone would expose Mili in front of the whole family!
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the beautiful update Prestigious😃
sick of milli and her intentions, her lies😡😡😡
sick of Abhi getting blamed and everyone believing it😭😭😭
Sick of all dumb sethis, and anita😡😡😡
sick of this show😡😡😡

Edited by lucky_dreams - 13 years ago
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update.