Star Of The Day : 24th August

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,
Yesterday's show  was mostly about the lovely festival of Rakhi. I think rakhi festval is going to be the flavour of today's show as well..
The nominees for Monday's show are
Karanjkar  family , Varsha , Vinod , The Chawl Cat  and Manav   ( Vishwap ..the certified Archana fan voted for him for being consistent with flip flopping) 🤣

The runner up and the Winner  are ...

Runner Up:
Karanjkar family ....
The Karanjkars were such a happy and peaceful family till you know who walked in .....
They  were really enjoying the Rakhi tehwaar ...The three lovely sisters tied Rakhi on their hero , their Vinod dada .
Vinod was absolutely fantastic when he gave beautiful and expensive gold jewllery to all his sisters .  he chose the right day to give them back what they once selflessly gave up for him...
Manohar and  Salochna are very good human beings . They have lived a respectable and a good life . Though not perfect , they have tried to do the best for their childremn ...
Yesterday's episode looked like their hard work is finally paying dividends as their family looked so beautiful on this particular day .
The rotten egg of the family returned ....with the two lovely  little girls . Manjusha too was dealt in a correct manner by the fiery Varsha ...

Winner :
Varsha ...:👏👏🥳
Varsha has always been one of the most likeable character of Pavitra Rishta ..
For some time she was lying low ...Yesterday we got to see the Varsha we love so much ..
She did not mince words or show any lehaaz  to her bhabi Manjusha when she came back . She gave Manjusha the treatment that she deservesd , called her tears crocodile tears and told her that even after doing all this she is still selfishly looking at her own needs ...

Manju needed to hear all this ..
Don't know if even this will change her though....
Then Varsha did another briliant thing ...She was the first person who did not ignore the white elephant and told Archana 'what about your life with no husband' ...when Archana foolishly and romantically ( still in thoughts of Manav ) was talking about how beautiful life is with a husband..
It's time Varsha stops thinking of wonderful Manav  Jeeju and starts thinking about her sister's future which she did  yesterday ....

Varsha wins with a majority of 4 votes ..

You guys know the drill so keep the votes coming ....😉
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TanyaDi,I just voted for Varsha on the yday's thread ,sorry for being late.Please add it to her count.
Glad she won,was itching to give her a pat on the back for the past 1 week😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
OK sweetie , will add it right now ...

Today phoons will be in full form ...looking forward to that or not ???
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
when phoons start to talk just do this eye signal😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
But to be fair Usha..Phoons has a point . They should not talk about Archana in that house if she hates this name so much ..I mean she is the new bahu , it is only natural that she doesn't wants the old divorced bahu to be called vahini ....

I think Vandita is the  unafir one who keeps talking about Archu as if she is  manav's wife ...I don't blame Shravani to be angry with her . But knowing vandita's simple nature , I wish Shravani had requested this in a more nicer manner , that would have worked better for her ....
Shravani should realize that this house loves this girl way too much to just forget about her as if she never existed . That  is the cross she has to carry all her life if she marries Manav ..It's a hard cold fact and she has to somehow accept it or else there will never be peace for her . Cannot have everything her way this time .

Also the deshmukhs have to  stop talking so much about Archana ...it's not fair  on Shravani .
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm,want that chawl cat to scratch phoons now😆she was gud😉sauce for savita,saucier for phoons😆
gaurimisha thumbnail
But Tanya....was tht how phoons shud hav talked to vandu on rakshabandhan?She had  a point but she put it across very rudely...and she is yet not her BHABHI either
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
To tell you the truth...Tanya..i don't care for Shravani..because she doesn't care for others feelings...she controls even before getting married...wonder what will be if she gets married...i really don't feel like being fair to her at all...😊
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

To tell you the truth...Tanya..i don't care for Shravani..because she doesn't care for others feelings...she controls even before getting married...wonder what will be if she gets married...i really don't feel like being fair to her at all...😊

I admire your honesty ..
That  is what most of us feel. If she did not respect othert people's relationships , then why should others care for her would be rishta titles ..
fair enough.......
I also agree with GM, it is not right to talk to Vandita this bad on the rakhi day ....
Vandita owes her life to that woman , she jumped in the water in the water for her ( even though she didn't know  swimming ) , not everyone forgets good deeds as quickly as Shravani does ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
I just want to be fair guys , that is why I try to see things from that point of view . I don't want to be labelled as ' you only think of Archana ' , because I know that as I am a big Archu fan there is a serious danger of me doing this ..
But I depend on you guys to put me back  on the right track .....
Shravani indeed  needs to appreciate Archana more or else she will herself complicate her life ..